Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Seyaani_Billee

Goldie

Seyaani_Billee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice post Lakshmi Di.

I am too fed up of both Chavi and Mohit's antics. Why are Suraj and Sandhya sacrificing so much for these people, they hardly seems concerned and are out to put blame on others and save themselves from Bhabo's fury. Angry

Saibal bro it's called selfless love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiled Brats !! (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i just want to give them round the face

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarseelaks-Amli-

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seyaani_Billee

Poor Mohit and Chavvi

Lakshmiji what have you done?

LOL

They deserve some scoldings online Wink. Bhabo is not angry these days on them. She is fully concentrating on her badi beendini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seyaani_Billee

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice post Lakshmi Di.

I am too fed up of both Chavi and Mohit's antics. Why are Suraj and Sandhya sacrificing so much for these people, they hardly seems concerned and are out to put blame on others and save themselves from Bhabo's fury. Angry

Saibal bro it's called selfless love

Ya, its selfless from Suraj's side. But from whom did he inherit it ? SmileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

i just want to give them round the face

Ramya back in attack that too in full form LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ramya--Amli-

candiva007

candiva007

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
OMG...I was waiting for someone to sart a thread about those two spoiled brats!  Mohit and Chavi needs something very bad to happen to them.  Dilip should call off the wedding and leave Chavi in the dust and Mohit...someone should beat him up and take his money away or something.  They are losers.  They are so lucky to have Suraj as a brother.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011seelaks

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by candiva007

OMG...I was waiting for someone to sart a thread about those two spoiled brats!  Mohit and Chavi needs something very bad to happen to them.  Dilip should call off the wedding and leave Chavi in the dust and Mohit...someone should beat him up and take his money away or something.  They are losers.  They are so lucky to have Suraj as a brother.

I can see a track where Dileep calls of the wedding and Sandhya will see to it that won't happen etc.  coming sometime soon.  Seriously, Dileep and his family seem so nice.  He has no idea what is underneath all that beauty in Chavi.

candiva007b2011seelaks

zzlondon

zzlondon

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I am sure something bad is awaiting Chavi and Mohit for their selfishness, arrogance and spiteful behavior.

As far as Bhabho is concern, she will learn a harsh lesson as well: I think after what happened today, Souraj will still go ahead with the plan of sending Sandhya to College.

Bhabo will have to accept it. She is just a "laggard", resistant to change initially, but eventually, she will come round like she did when it came to accepting Sandhya as her daughter in law!!

"Apres la pluie, le beau temps"!! (french for "After the rain, comes the sun"Wink

candiva007b2011seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.