Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
@UMDU : Yes. Too much pampering has made them raise their voice against their own brother. Bhabho and Suraj are equally responsible for this condition. Also I will hold Bhabasa responsible. But it was due to his health he backed out from work. Why did he back out from bringing up the children too ? May be Bhabho had an upper hand from that part of their life.

@-SamiR-: Yeah.  Its the outcome past two-three days of the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiled Brats !! (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
@soreya20:  Thanks for sharing your opinion Clap

@Juna04 :
Its true that Bhabho expects only a Yes to whatever she asks from Suraj. She is not interested in hearing a No. Bhabho was hurt when Mohit back answered her ppointing Suraj as an example. Did he ever think that it was the first time Suraj had back answered Bhabho ? No. Its just an excuse for him to express his feelings. Chavi and Mohit both are irresponsible adults. Former doesnt feel the gratitude of her Bhabhi helping in her studies and the latter uses his Bhabhi's money for getting a laptop and then blames her for the mess.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soreya20b2011SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Nice post Lakshmi Di.

I am too fed up of both Chavi and Mohit's antics. Why are Suraj and Sandhya sacrificing so much for these people, they hardly seems concerned and are out to put blame on others and save themselves from Bhabo's fury. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011seelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
@deebz : I too feel Sorry for Dileep and his family. Chavi will be happy in their home as they are modernized in the way that Chavi wants. But she should feel the worth of being married into a decent family and not repeat the irresponsible behavior as she did in her mayakka.

You can call me lakshmi Smile

@Priya : Good choice of emoticons Clap. I will join you. But we need more force to set them right.

b2011-Amli-

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
@cooldudette : Suraj is adopted ShockedShockedShocked. No never !! He just inherited only and all the good qualities of Bhabho and Bhabasa.

@akku8910 : Yup !! Bhabho wanted Suraj to be a role model for her other children. She took too much of time in molding him and paid less attention to others. I feel that they have seen this from childhood and felt being a hostile in their own family. When they grew, this attitude of them overpowered all and made them behave this way.

b2011

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
@ami : Completely agree with you. Any mother should not be blamed completely responsible for the negative qualities that a child has. Many factors like surroundings play a key role in what qualities that an individual has.

b2011-Amli-

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice post Lakshmi Di.

I am too fed up of both Chavi and Mohit's antics. Why are Suraj and Sandhya sacrificing so much for these people, they hardly seems concerned and are out to put blame on others and save themselves from Bhabo's fury. Angry

They generally tend to put blame on Suraj as they have seen Bhabho being soft towards Suraj. Both did not want to incur the wrath of Bhabho.

b2011

Seyaani_Billee

Goldie

Seyaani_Billee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Poor Mohit and Chavvi

Lakshmiji what have you done?

b2011seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.