Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

soreya20

Groupbie

soreya20

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
This is a very interesting topic. I'm glad you came up with it to share and discuss.
In my opinion, I think its more both sides and not just only one side. Mohit and Chavi both should learn from their older brother Suraj since they are the youngest and as its always expected in every generation, that youngers ones must follow the older ones. Not only that, they should understand Suraj as much as he understands them. But as for the mother, she needs to not only pay attention to her oldest son but to her other children as well. Its common to love and spend time with your oldest son/daughter because you would expected a lot from them in return. That is understandable in nature. Sharing the love and careness from a parent towards other children is perhaps better because then all children will not feel left out. So in the end, I say its more of both sides that need to work together

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDeebzPriya_SDJuna04seelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-niruba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiled Brats !! (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Firstly thanks for this thread Seelaks (is your name Lakshmi?)

Largely the blame falls on Bhabho because she never corrects her younger ones as it suits her purpose when they support her in her decisions.
 Bhabho never lets her dil talk out of turn or even so much as suggest something and Sooraj has to always be a Yes man to her.

But with the younger 2 brats they back answer and talk rudely to elders in the house and yet Bhabho never corrects them.

Sooraj has grown up being docile and timid so his personality is such that he would never raise his voice against anyone.  But now with a new found Confidence I want him to be more assertive in the house after all he is the main bread winner in the house.  But his fear of Bhabho is too much.

His respect comes more out of fear than love although I do not deny that he loves his mother dearly.

But at moments like in today's epi - Do u really think he would feel respect out of love...

Chavi is worst than Mohit I would say-  because she is always irresponsible and then like Meena she will make more stupid mistakes and become more irresponsible to hide her original mistake.
The worst part is that she never feels guilty about it or repents later.
She does not have feelings of gratitude (example - Sandhya's help), feelings of compassion and overall no thoughtfulness at all.

Mohit is equally irresponsible but atleast he has been shown to be helpful in getting Suraj his atm card 

But I would largely put the blame on Bhabho and to some extent Bhabasa as they are the parents in an authoritative family where Bhabho is the head.

Edited by Juna04 - 08 November 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DeebzPriya_SDseelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-niruba

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Juna, I agree. Chavi is worse. Being the only daughter and the youngest, she has been coddled.,She is rude, disrespectful, self centered and irresponsible. Feel sorry for the decent family she is marrying into.
Thanks for the thread Seelaks. We will prob need this even more tmw!

Edited by Deebz - 08 November 2012 at 5:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarPriya_SDseelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Priya_SD

IF-Dazzler

Priya_SD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Urghhh Chavi and Mohit. I have no words for them. They make me feel so...

Monkey Icon Monkey Winks Monkey Icon

Off to the Rathi house... anyone want to join me?
 Monkey Wink

Unke saath toh main...

Monkey Icon Monkey Winks Monkey Icon

Darr ke maare they will go run off and hide

Monkey Winks Monkey Emoticons

But I shall not  return until I have set them straight!

Monkey Icon

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011shehjarDeebzseelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

cooldudette

cooldudette

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Actually I find chavvi and mohit extremely selfish

when suraj is doing well they go and stick on him and otherwise they criticise him

he does so much for them but they dont hesitate to sacrifice him or any other person for thier mistakes

even vikram would rather put all the blame on his wife rather than admitting his mistakes

how come suraj has such selfish siblings...maybe suraj is adopted LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011seelaksSAIBALROUTH

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Mohit  and  Chavvi   r  two  ungrateful  bunch  in  the  Rathi  household.They  r  always  self  centered  and  don't  care  a  damn  abt  family.All  they  wanted  is  money  4  their  needs.I  don't  blame  Bhabo  completely though  she  also  has  got  a  part  in  it.A  child  either  becomes  timid   or  rebellious  when  one  or either  of  the  parents  r  strict.Bhabo  loves  her  eldest  son  a  lot  and  always  compare them  with  him and  that  has  lead  2  a  sort  of   dislike  towards  Sooraj  4  Mohit  and  Chavvi.She  has  that  soft  corner  4  him  and  unknowingly  she  displays  that  bias  in  front  of  them.Apart  from  these  what  baffles  me  is  that  they  both  sometimes  lack  that  humane  nature  bound  by  gratitude  and  acceptance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011seelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I completely agree with Akkuji. I don't understand how can we blame Bhabho for selfish,greedy behavior of chhavi n mohit?Confused

Does it means I should also blame my mother whatever negative qualities inherited in me? I was very arrogant, selfish n egoistic in my childhood so my mom's approach was strict towards me -- it's because she wanted to instill discipline in me. Osama Bin laden became a terrorist -- so for that we should blame her mother????Silly

There are many factors affect to develop character of the person. I think Mohit n Chavi are young enough to interpret between what's right n wrong. After certain age we're responsible for our actions. We shouldn't blame anyone.

Edited by ami_dabh - 09 November 2012 at 12:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011seelaks

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

I completely agree with Akkuji. I don't understand how can we blame Bhabho for selfish,greedy behavior of chhavi n mohit?Confused

Does it means I should also blame my mother whatever negative qualities inherited in me? I was very arrogant, selfish n egoistic in my childhood so my mom's approach was strict towards me -- it's because she wanted to instill discipline in me. Osama Bin laden became a terrorist -- so for that we should blame her mother????Silly

There are many factors affect to develop character of the person. I think Mohit n Chavi are young enough to interpret between what's right n wrong. After certain age we're responsible for our actions. We shouldn't blame anyone.

@bold: I totally agree with you Ami...so true, after certain age, we are responsible for our action...well said! Clap

also I don't think bhabo is being biased by showing more affection towards Suraj...I don't see anything wrong in it, Suraj has done so much for his family, had a difficult childhood, sacrificed his education, the only bread winner, etc...he certainly deserves more love Big smile 

Edited by niruba - 09 November 2012 at 1:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011seelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.