Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Definitely, Bhabho is responsible for the way her family is.

Seems like most of the members did not like the episode but I liked today's episode...the start of a gap in mother and son relationship which Bhabho is still unaware of, Sandhya knows something wrong and am waiting for tomorrow's high-end drama.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SugarushDeebzfarhana874Priya_SDJuna04-Liebe--Amli-SwerveBaeniruba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiled Brats !! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@Vishnu: Yeah !! It looks like a short break for the CVs. Thanks for supporting my views.

@ladyterp: Yup !! Chavi and Mohit are retaliating for the way the Bhabho had been treating them Ouch

b2011shehjarDeebzfarhana874Priya_SDJuna04-Liebe--Amli-niruba

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@bharti di: I accept that its just the beginning of a crack in the relationship between a mother and son who shared a deep bond until now. Oh !! Glad to know that you liked the episode Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDeebzFizakfarhana874Priya_SDJuna04-Liebe--Amli-niruba

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Seems like most of the members did not like the episode but I liked today's episode...the start of a gap in mother and son relationship which Bhabho is still unaware of, Sandhya knows something wrong and am waiting for tomorrow's high-end drama.
My lubly Bharathi Akka.Hug.HeartHug Today I'm feeling like to line-maaring on you so much..Embarrassed LOL..I'm chasing you to praise your spirit. Clap. You're definitely a lotus. Like a lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface, similarly you're uplifting spirits of DABH-Ians with your positive vibes..Clap.Star .Clap.

Edited by ami_dabh - 08 November 2012 at 10:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SugarushshehjarDeebzfarhana874Priya_SDJuna04-Liebe-seelaksniruba

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Originally posted by b2011

My lubly Bharathi Akka.Hug.HeartHug Today I'm feeling like to line-maaring on you so much..Embarrassed LOL..I'm chasing you to praise your spirit. Clap. You're definitely a lotus. Like a lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface, similarly you're uplifting spirits of DABH-Ians with your positive vibes..Clap.Star .Clap.

You mean 'setril pootha senthaamarai'. Of course there must be someone to cool us down LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDeebzfarhana874Priya_SD-Amli-niruba

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Chavvi and Mohit are brats because Bhabo uses them to strength her case viv a vis Suraj. When ever there is a confrontation between Bhabo and Suraj it is these two who stand by her side and support her. Since she uses them they also take advantage and answer back. When you use your children they know it and you cannot control them.  Suraj is also to be blamed equally. Why does he keep quiet ? Why should he allow youngsters to speak like this? Why has he pampered Chavvi so much that she has the guts to raise a voice against him? It is alright to be loving but to accept humiliation time and again is criminal.

LovePrajab2011shehjarDeebzfarhana874Priya_SDJuna04nirubaseelaks

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Enraged animated emoticonangry no smiley

You bat n rat duo...Don't angry me!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDeebzPriya_SDJuna04niruba-Amli-seelaks

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Great post seelaks! LOL Heavy artillery is definitely a good way to relieve any frustrations! Thumbs Up

To answer your question, IMO, Bhabho does have a share in the blame, for sure.

slapping emoticon  ROFL I can watch this emoticon all day!! ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDeebzPriya_SDJuna04nirubaseelaks-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.