Spoiled Brats !! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Actually I find chavvi and mohit extremely selfish

when suraj is doing well they go and stick on him and otherwise they criticise him

he does so much for them but they dont hesitate to sacrifice him or any other person for thier mistakes

even vikram would rather put all the blame on his wife rather than admitting his mistakes

how come suraj has such selfish siblings...maybe suraj is adopted 😆
Mohit  and  Chavvi   r  two  ungrateful  bunch  in  the  Rathi  household.They  r  always  self  centered  and  don't  care  a  damn  abt  family.All  they  wanted  is  money  4  their  needs.I  don't  blame  Bhabo  completely though  she  also  has  got  a  part  in  it.A  child  either  becomes  timid   or  rebellious  when  one  or either  of  the  parents  r  strict.Bhabo  loves  her  eldest  son  a  lot  and  always  compare them  with  him and  that  has  lead  2  a  sort  of   dislike  towards  Sooraj  4  Mohit  and  Chavvi.She  has  that  soft  corner  4  him  and  unknowingly  she  displays  that  bias  in  front  of  them.Apart  from  these  what  baffles  me  is  that  they  both  sometimes  lack  that  humane  nature  bound  by  gratitude  and  acceptance.
I completely agree with Akkuji. I don't understand how can we blame Bhabho for selfish,greedy behavior of chhavi n mohit?😕

Does it means I should also blame my mother whatever negative qualities inherited in me? I was very arrogant, selfish n egoistic in my childhood so my mom's approach was strict towards me -- it's because she wanted to instill discipline in me. Osama Bin laden became a terrorist -- so for that we should blame her mother????ðŸĪŠ

There are many factors affect to develop character of the person. I think Mohit n Chavi are young enough to interpret between what's right n wrong. After certain age we're responsible for our actions. We shouldn't blame anyone.
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ami_dabh

I completely agree with Akkuji. I don't understand how can we blame Bhabho for selfish,greedy behavior of chhavi n mohit?😕

Does it means I should also blame my mother whatever negative qualities inherited in me? I was very arrogant, selfish n egoistic in my childhood so my mom's approach was strict towards me -- it's because she wanted to instill discipline in me. Osama Bin laden became a terrorist -- so for that we should blame her mother????ðŸĪŠ

There are many factors affect to develop character of the person. I think Mohit n Chavi are young enough to interpret between what's right n wrong. After certain age we're responsible for our actions. We shouldn't blame anyone.

@bold: I totally agree with you Ami...so true, after certain age, we are responsible for our action...well said! 👏

also I don't think bhabo is being biased by showing more affection towards Suraj...I don't see anything wrong in it, Suraj has done so much for his family, had a difficult childhood, sacrificed his education, the only bread winner, etc...he certainly deserves more love 😃 
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
@UMDU : Yes. Too much pampering has made them raise their voice against their own brother. Bhabho and Suraj are equally responsible for this condition. Also I will hold Bhabasa responsible. But it was due to his health he backed out from work. Why did he back out from bringing up the children too ? May be Bhabho had an upper hand from that part of their life.

@-SamiR-: Yeah.  Its the outcome past two-three days of the episode.
@soreya20:  Thanks for sharing your opinion ðŸ‘

@Juna04 :
Its true that Bhabho expects only a Yes to whatever she asks from Suraj. She is not interested in hearing a No. Bhabho was hurt when Mohit back answered her ppointing Suraj as an example. Did he ever think that it was the first time Suraj had back answered Bhabho ? No. Its just an excuse for him to express his feelings. Chavi and Mohit both are irresponsible adults. Former doesnt feel the gratitude of her Bhabhi helping in her studies and the latter uses his Bhabhi's money for getting a laptop and then blames her for the mess.
Nice post Lakshmi Di.

I am too fed up of both Chavi and Mohit's antics. Why are Suraj and Sandhya sacrificing so much for these people, they hardly seems concerned and are out to put blame on others and save themselves from Bhabo's fury. ðŸ˜Ą
@deebz : I too feel Sorry for Dileep and his family. Chavi will be happy in their home as they are modernized in the way that Chavi wants. But she should feel the worth of being married into a decent family and not repeat the irresponsible behavior as she did in her mayakka.

You can call me lakshmi 😊

@Priya : Good choice of emoticons 👏. I will join you. But we need more force to set them right.
@cooldudette : Suraj is adopted ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē. No never !! He just inherited only and all the good qualities of Bhabho and Bhabasa.

@akku8910 : Yup !! Bhabho wanted Suraj to be a role model for her other children. She took too much of time in molding him and paid less attention to others. I feel that they have seen this from childhood and felt being a hostile in their own family. When they grew, this attitude of them overpowered all and made them behave this way.
@ami : Completely agree with you. Any mother should not be blamed completely responsible for the negative qualities that a child has. Many factors like surroundings play a key role in what qualities that an individual has.