Page 2 Page 6

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hello !!

Salaam Namastey !!

How was today's episode ? Urrghh ...Angry

All of us aren't happy with Chavi and Mohit's behaviour AngryCensored. Chavi and Mohit

have been spoiled by Suraj's kindness and Bhabho's strictness to her kids.

Someone gets spoiled or becomes a brat

when he is ignored or too harsh. I blame Bhabho for this. I know she was and is

more attached to Suraj as he is her first male child. This might have caused Chavi

and Mohit to have a hatred towards their own brother even though he has been

providing everything they wanted.

Crazy shooting animated emoticon

Should we really hold Bhabho responsible for their behavior ?

Feel free to share your views on today's episode Smile

Edited by seelaks - 08 November 2012 at 9:44am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

prachkgarapatisoreya20A HUGE FANLovePrajab2011akku8910Fizakshehjar-Ramya-SunriseGreenshinseenvish.narenfarhana874Juna04anu rulzniruba-Liebe-Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH-Amli---Udhay--ranil.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiled Brats !!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Me with my mini clone Samah doing hallabol at Rathi mansion..

flying helicopter emoticonjeep in desert emoticon

Attacking on monsters Mohit and chhavi..
Shooting Soldier emoticon (Army and War emoticons)mafia gangster smileyshooting guns emoticonshooting jeep emoticon slapping emoticonpunching face emoticon

Monster Mohit deserved hanged..

hanging captured emoticon

Chhavi behind jail..
mugshot smiley

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxmehekxoxLovePrajab2011shehjarDeebzfarhana874vish.narenPriya_SDJuna04-Liebe-nirubaFatima_QseelaksSwerveBaeSAIBALROUTH--Udhay--

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
After knowing Bhabho's truth suraj must also be regreting of being Bhabho's sonCry...So much he has done & Bhabho can't fulfill his one wish also.Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatisoreya20b2011Deebzshehjarfarhana874vish.narenshinseenPriya_SDJuna04-Liebe-nirubaseelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Haaayeee, Lakshmi Di also holding a Rifle...??!!! Wink LOL

Well, I didn't watch the episode, yet...! and I don't think I might, busy-busy with studying...! but red the WU and LU,...!Big smile

Looks like its nothing  much! our CVs taking a short break...!! nothing else...! Approve

and coming back to M-Sibblings, I go with your views Lakshmi akka...! Looks like Bhabho do have some role i.e. an unknown initiator role for the inductive reactions of Chavi and Mohit towards Sooraj'sa as well as Sandhya Bhaabhi...! Geek

@Ami Di, u'r running out of words? or u got an assignment? huh...! Wink I'm reporting u for spamming! Tongue posting the same repliesLOL...!!

Edited by wish.naren - 08 November 2012 at 9:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Deebzshehjarfarhana874Priya_SDJuna04-Liebe-niruba-Amli-seelaksSAIBALROUTH

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
As I wrote in juna's thread:

Chhavi, kutti, kamini, manhoos, churail, haramzadi badameez... Angry

Mohit, kutta, kamina, manhoos, pagaal, haramzada, badameez.. Angry

Dafa door, dirty kids. I've met spiders who has more respect than them

Edited by Superman. - 08 November 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05LovePrajab2011Deebzshehjarfarhana874vish.narenPriya_SDJuna04-Liebe-nirubaseelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Yes, on a different thread I mentioned once that Bhabho is a biased person.  Because she shows a bias between her own kids.  Giving special treatment to Suraj although he is deserving.  God knows what resentment that has built in the other kids when mom openly showers affection on one son. GrRR

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Deebzshehjarfarhana874vish.narenPriya_SDJuna04-Liebe-niruba-Amli-seelaksSAIBALROUTH

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@ami : I could sense how u would be feeling on watching the episode !! Too much angry AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  on Chavi and Mohit

@Fizak : I dont think Suraj will regret for being Bhabho's son. He will be upset with this kind of behavior from his mother. Its a big blow for him.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011FizakshehjarDeebzfarhana874vish.narenPriya_SDJuna04-Liebe-nirubaSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@Lakshi meri jaaneman..No can sense me..LOL.. I'm yet to watch the episode.Silly. I went to play volleyball. Just returned home n logged into IF to read LU..Day Dreaming..

I'm just representing notions of all DABH-Ians..Evil Smile

@Vishnu Kutta:- I've holidays in classes from tomorrow till 1 week because of Diwali..LOL.. Go ahead n complain to my tutors.Wink.

Edited by ami_dabh - 08 November 2012 at 9:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDeebzvish.narenfarhana874Priya_SDJuna04-Liebe-nirubaseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.