Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 33)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@Zet Anytime and Joyeux anniversaire to your sister.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24ZetterDeepti1808

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
hey guys!! ok what did i miss?? omg this internet connection is getting on my nerves!! Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24ZetterDeepti1808

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@Pearly: actually my friend's mom who tried out the fast for the first tym said tht the pundit told her mom tht she is not allowed to look at any other man beside ur husband wen u r fasting

@anonnee: the part where u hav to look at the ground was a joke cuz if u r not allowed to look at any other man besides ur husband how will u lift ur head and walkLOL

Pearl_27saf24Zetter

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

hey guys!! ok what did i miss?? omg this internet connection is getting on my nerves!! Angry

We are in the same boat!Angry

@Kesha That's Deepti not Anonee!

saf24ZetterDeepti1808Tilashini

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

no offense to anyone but I don't understand how women can observe a fast for KC I heard its a difficult fast u can't eat anything for da whole day and u can't look at any other man except ur husband so its better the woman just look at the ground and walk all day Unhappy

i dont think u r supposed to look at the ground it is only towards the end that through the seive upon looking at the moon u r to look at ur husband only.

Fasting is tough some also fast for a month in other religions so who r we to question such sentiments.

I am jst glad we dont hv such fasting thingies i wont survive n my hubby would never believe if i do indeed succeed.lol
We are Marwaari and this is biggest chauth. The ones they are showing is observed by North Indians only..

We pray Parvati, fast whole day and after moon rise offer water and prayers to it to break the fast.

Fasting is not that tough, as after a while(by evening) you body just adjust to it and yor are just fine..

In North they have Sargi and all, Scindia's should have sticked to non sargi one, but I believe it is more exciting to watch so use that version. Personally even I like how they dress up like brides even after fasting whole day and perform prayers in groups at local temples in US.

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
bbbccc: u were missed

Msg to self: see u can be without it for a week n survive. Must try it out sometime.

Yeah a sad end to a justifiable rebellion for pari.lot of IF ONLYs for her.

Hey most of us liked aarya suhana mausam scene. So nice to know that u did not

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24ZetterTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@pearl yea and i dont know what the hell is happening just got back my CPU and still im having problem installing softwares Ouch

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Ok guys not going to be able to join u tonite in the new thread. Feels like i have bored everyone today with my over dc-ing but weekends suck away my free time so making hay while the sun is shining

Pearl_27saf24Zetter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index