Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 32)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Bye all...catch you over the weekend on the new thread...another busy weekend for me!  Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24ZetterDeepti1808

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Kirthi thx for responding.
i am glad that most of us r thinking alike on the level of yash's hurt.
The duration part, i am willing to leave it to the cvs.
But i am more interested in the timing of his getting to know it, i even mentioned it earlier

3 days to go for ansh's BMT
2 weeks or so for aarti's operation
Till mid dec for the trp rankings to restart

So when will the cat come out of the bag

Edited by Deepti1808 - 09 November 2012 at 8:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24Zetter

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Originally posted by Deepti1808

Ssromani: thx.
Yeah we dont want PV to end in a day so let them milk this most crucial revelation for all its worth.

And be careful when u say our views match meena is online she will slay u.LOL

Meena: can we be friends i really do like ur posts u know (atleast most of the times)

LOL Meena is anonee, right? Actually, I love her posts...she brings a different perspective to the situations...so do Aparna and Red! LOL

Ditto

Pearl_27saf24Zetter

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
no offense to anyone but I don't understand how women can observe a fast for KC I heard its a difficult fast u can't eat anything for da whole day and u can't look at any other man except ur husband  so its better the woman just look at the ground and walk all day Unhappy

Pearl_27saf24Zetter-AarYaholic-

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

no offense to anyone but I don't understand how women can observe a fast for KC I heard its a difficult fast u can't eat anything for da whole day and u can't look at any other man except ur husband  so its better the woman just look at the ground and walk all day Unhappy

@Bold I never heard this kind of rule.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 09 November 2012 at 8:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24Zetter

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

no offense to anyone but I don't understand how women can observe a fast for KC I heard its a difficult fast u can't eat anything for da whole day and u can't look at any other man except ur husband so its better the woman just look at the ground and walk all day Unhappy

i dont think u r supposed to look at the ground it is only towards the end that through the seive upon looking at the moon u r to look at ur husband only.

Fasting is tough some also fast for a month in other religions so who r we to question such sentiments.

I am jst glad we dont hv such fasting thingies i wont survive n my hubby would never believe if i do indeed succeed.lol

Pearl_27saf24Zetter

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night...Wherever u are in the world, I hope you're having a great one! Smile

Thank goodness it's the weekend, preparing a cake for my big sis birthday but i couldn't resist coming here Embarrassed

@All: Great discussions ClapClap

@Indu: hey Bud...how was your day? Hope you had a smooth one, have a fab evening. Wub U Hug

@Jyo: Aww i'm sorry i missed your drive-by Cry...It was great to see that you were here even if it was for a sec, and yes you're greatly been missed...Hope everything works out in real for you soon, sending you tons of HUGS & LOVE.

Take care *muah* Hug

@MJ: Thank you Dear! Smile

@Pearl: Thank very much Sweetie Big smile

@Kirthi: Fanatstic take my friend Clap Clap Clap...Shobha in the last episode has fallen in my eyes like I said before she is worse than Dubey and P put together cause she knows that Aarti trusts no one more than she and to betrayed the woman who calls and sees her as her mother was despicable and sad.

@Abby @Naeema: Excellent takes Ladies Clap Clap Clap 

Pearl_27saf24Deepti1808

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Sill remember meWink? I took a oath to take break from IF for a week and so proud I did itCool Hard it is but I sticked to it..

I didn;t read update before or any SBS ir SBB or any segment. Watched each episode as it was coming.

I didn;t like Monday and Tuesday episode in most part, as Paricdhi track has no basis, it was just putting Police and Investigating agencies to shame. Only outcome was Yash and Aarti approving each other ONLY for everyone's effortConfused..

Wednesday good in parts, but seriously how many felt mesmerized when yash was looking at her hairs. The girl was looking absolutely stunning, and all he said, 'Aapko woh nahi dikhta jo mujhe"Ouch in such unromantic toneOuch That was dissappointing and wish they use slow BG music than loud and too fast "Yeh Dil hain starting music in BG".. other parts I loved, even the kitchen one..

Yesterday, it was much better. Specially Shobha's diemma, Dubey is getting pro at lying. Just wonder how they think they can pull the whole stunt off, behind a mother's back..

Didn't first time Aarti compared Yash to Ansh for injection scare in PIN CHUBHOO SAAGA, Ansh seem to be pro at it, and Aarti was bashing poor baby for no reason..

Let see what happens today, Gayatri claimed this KC will be memorable..

BTW, what everyone feels that Paridhi is atlast shown her right place at home IN KITCHEN, as most Scindias wished for.

Edited by bbbccc - 09 November 2012 at 8:35am

Pearl_27saf24ZetterDeepti1808

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index