Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 31)

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
if KC is being observed at this time in PV (1 wk later), wonder when will they have Diwali episode?  a Big DHAMAKA!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27saf24InduG64Zetter

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Kirthi: thx for agreeing with me.
but then as sam was saying mittals dont take the easy route. She even gave away the plot for the coming six months
and acc to her yash's realization has to be slow.
Then where would u n indu fit ur theory in it????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQangakePearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Indu n kirthi: i want the sulk-hulk back please.

But i have to concede that when yash can jaap about pati-patni bharosa-vishwaas to pratik then he too should practice what he has preached.

But then i remember that this is the same guy who has also repeatedly stressed how he hates lies n liars

I am sure even in pari's case had he known the whole truth he would hv condemned her.

And aarti is fast becoming more to him than anyone else and agar hum yash ki nazar se dekhen which he is urging even aarti to do these days, she is this perfect superwoman who can do no wrong. So her fall from the pedestal has to bring the sulk back.

Just as aarti downgraded her image of yash from god to a man she could still love, the same journey even yash has to take.

I think Deepti, you and I think alike on many points regarding PV story!  Tongue I am with you...I want Mr. Sulk for a time before his realization...it has to be slow...because once that happens, the potential for future tracks reduces!    I want to see his journey and I think it will be longer than Aarti's was in similar circumstances!  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQangakePearl_27saf24ZetterDeepti1808

rvmluthra Groupbie
rvmluthra
rvmluthra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I wonder if Yash is now Ansh's legal guardian (officially)
If so then legal action could be taken against Dubeys and the doctor for testing Ansh without their  (Aarti and Yash) permission.  If Prashant wants rights as a father then he would have to fight that out in court.

Eva JQPearl_27saf24ZetterDeepti1808ssroomani

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
ALL :  Great discussions

@Samana

As mentioned in my post earlier this week - I agree with you about Aarti being misunderstood by Yash-n-Ansh. 

Aarti because of her avoidance personality trait kept quiet about the P issue.    Prior to the wedding she was bent on giving out the secret - but right after she took a complete U turn and kept quiet. P and his parents have cleverly manipulated situations in and post-Lalitpur.  Now she is struggling to get Yash to hear her out and with each passing day the Dupeys (Satyendra, Shobha, and P) are playing havoc with her, Ansh, and Yash's emotional and/or physical lives. 

Fessing up - this late will definitely cause Aarti to face much, friction, and misunderstanding. In fact some barriers may also tend to rise in the new found bonding between her and Yash.  Ansh's psyche is bound to be affected by the Dupeys.  However in my POV we are seeing the fall of the final barrier between Aarti and Yash and that is lack of communication.  We will also see a renewed commitment to be 100% invested in their kids

Lack of communication has been the root cause of all of their trials and misunderstandings. And all of us in DC have been complaining of their lackadaisical attitude towards the kids.   I think noticing how the Dupeys have played with Ansh's mental and physical health will be the wake up call for Aarti and Yash's parental instincts.

Edited by anonee - 09 November 2012 at 7:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlEva JQPearl_27saf24ssroomaniZetterDeepti1808

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Ssromani: thx.
Yeah we dont want PV to end in a day so let them milk this most crucial revelation for all its worth.

And be careful when u say our views match meena is online she will slay u.LOL

Meena: can we be friends i really do like ur posts u know (atleast most of the times)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanisaf24Zetter

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Kirthi: thx for agreeing with me.
but then as sam was saying mittals dont take the easy route. She even gave away the plot for the coming six months
and acc to her yash's realization has to be slow.
Then where would u n indu fit ur theory in it????

Sorry, Deepti had to go somewhere and just got to see your post. I have to agree with Sam in that Mittals never take the easy route. I don't expect Yash to instantly understand what is going on. It most definitely will not happen overnight. He has to first overcome his own hurt and then process things. I haven't yet read Sam's theory and she usually is spot on when it comes to Yash's POV. And theories are just that isn't it? Speculations based on evidence. Theories can be proved or disproved. So, maybe Indu's and my theory may not fit at all in the way things eventually play out or maybe it will. LOL 

Anyways I just hope this time around Aarti does not have to face her grief by herself. She is going to face one of the biggest blows of her lifetime (after Prashant's deception) that is her parents deceit. And the way I have read Aarti's character, this will break her completely, especially if her kids (Ansh or Aayu) are harmed in the process. Watching her breaking apart, I think, will make Yash rise above his own feelings of hurt and betrayal and put Aarti first and then him. 

EDIT: By the way I think we all are on the same page as to how Yash is going to feel when the truth comes out. I think we all just  differ in our perception on how long it would take for Yash to get past his feelings of hurt and betrayal and see Aarti's pain in all this. 

All right, I will catch you all later. Happy discussing.  Big smile

Edited by angake - 09 November 2012 at 7:40am

1HappyGrlPearl_27saf24ZetterDeepti1808ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Ssromani: thx.
Yeah we dont want PV to end in a day so let them milk this most crucial revelation for all its worth.

And be careful when u say our views match meena is online she will slay u.LOL

Meena: can we be friends i really do like ur posts u know (atleast most of the times)

LOL   Meena is anonee, right?   Actually, I love her posts...she brings a different perspective to the situations...so do Aparna and Red!   LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24ZetterDeepti1808

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index