Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 30)

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I agree with you @Indu.  

I have this feeling that not only Yash will react differently, but the whole Scindhiya family will be with Aarti.  CVs likes to stoop us all the time, may be this time this is the way they will stoop us.  Aarti has gained lots of confidence of SP and G3...The family is very happy because they got their son Yash back due to Aarti only...They may initially get hurt but will understand her situation too...

I hope that Aarti's sufferings ends soon...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQangakeashGC_arjaPearl_27123mitulInduG64ZetterDeepti1808saf24ssroomani

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hai dayya let him be understanding after he exhibits certain amount of knee jerk reaction. Come on guys GC would hit a six showing such emotions dont deny me this pleasure.

Plus he need not even show all this in front of aarti he can do it elsewhere
Spit out his anger first then become a saint

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinTAPDashGC_arjaPearl_27Kittya_CullenEva JQangakessroomaniInduG64Zettersaf24

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
umm... okay...
today... lemme jz tok story and plot wise... Smile

Gayatri and family scene:
umm... over all a pleasant scene...
felt good to see her after a long break...
so WELCOME BACK TO OUR GAYATRI... Wink
umm... I knew Gayatri is gonna be angry wid Paridhi for evrything that happened...
first of all, Gayatri must be feeling very much betrayed and then angry that Paridhi didnt keep up d family esteem...
The funniest party was... Gayatri's sarcastic comment about keeping the vrat to Pratik wich he tuk srsly and hw Gayatri n Papa S explained that sarcastic smile...
and then Papa S' comment on Gayatri ki bhoolne ki beemari... LOL cute yet funny... Big smile

Dubeys:
okay... i have no shame in saying that the Dubeys suck...
Shobha...
Dubey..
Prashant..
they are all sooo selfish, shrewd and big cheats Angry Angry Angry
for me... dey so dnt deserve to be loved and trusted... dey shud b left to live within their small family... evrything Shobha n Dubey did for Aarti, they have erased evrything themselves... and Aarti wud sure neva be able to trust them again once she gets to knw the truth...
I so despised the way Shobha shed those crocodile tears... she has lost ol respect in my eyes for sure...

AarYa scene:
aaahhh.. Yash...
so cute the way he indirectly tried to tell Aarti that something was missing... LOL
hahaha... n den hw he jz gave d blouse to Aarti and ran away...
n den at the door... i jz got reminded wen d same thing happened to Aarti...
Yash banged himself to d wall while looking at Aarti and den dat smile...
YASH JI ... I LOVE YOU...!!!!!!!!! Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaPearl_27angakessroomanisaf24InduG64ZetterDeepti1808

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Guys u remember how he had ripped apart the punching bag. Yeah that was awesome display of emotions now that or something similar has to happen. As long as yash draws his own conclusions without confronting aarti he would have this struggle. And aarti's pregnancy will not allow yash to question n find out her version of the truth.

All this assuming aarti does not get to confess herself n yash gets a twisted version of the truth from a third party

TAPDashGC_arjaPearl_27angakessroomanisaf24InduG64Zetter

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Kadeen stop stalking and start posting. Missing u much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24InduG64Zetter

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

@Deepti, I agree. 

Aarti brought him down from God to a man. Similarly Yash needs to go through that journey too. He has placed Aarti way high up on a pedestal right now -- probably a mixture of his guilt and his own love for her. And I too am all for Mr Sulk (not Mr Hulk though) but in private when he is trying to process things. I think Aarti and the rest of the family has put up with his Hulk/Sulk image for too long. I guess what I and maybe Indu was getting at was hopefully this time around he will process things as to the 'why' (Question why did she lie? Process how she wouldn't intentionally betray people like that) and not just listen to the guilty verdict and stop there like he has done few times before.  

@Indu, tell me about it my friend. I have been so busy I have been missing all of you guys. Cry But absolutely loved all what you have to say. I want to see a hurt Yash, a Yash who feels betrayed but more than that I want to see a Yash who takes the effort to understand what went wrong, how things came to such a mess and through that he will get such clarity about the depth of his own feelings.

Edited by angake - 09 November 2012 at 6:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TAPDashGC_arjaPearl_27saf24ZetterssroomaniDeepti1808

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
@Deepti: The sulk/hulk will come in a different avatar now. And the anger/shanger will be directed elsewhere. Where Aarti is concerned he is a gone case...he'll be hurt but not angry.  Let's hope he will take out all his frustrations on Mr P & Mr/Mrs SD once he realizes his son, his Ansh, was manipulated. And I again hope that Mr P will come out of this cancer-free and go after his ansh, that is the time you might get your wish fulfilled...because then it will be the battle of paternity: Superman versus (Jyo's) Spiderman.Tongue

@TAPD: I agree with you regarding Scindia family. What Aarti has done for the maan-sammaan of the family carries much more weight than a mere lie that holds no meaning at this stage...except that it was a lie. Moreover, SP understands Aarti's essence more than anyone else in the family...He too will be disappointed but I don't see him getting as angry as he got with Pari.

@Abby: Superb!Clap I especially liked the cute AarYa pair.

Edited by InduG64 - 09 November 2012 at 7:00am

TAPDEva JQangakeashGC_arjaPearl_27saf24Zetterssroomani

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
G3 is back...  good to see her again  with the family and over all a very nice episode.

Aarti at the hospital seeing P and the dubeys very much confused , Mr.D goes to P scolds him  why are you here? he tells him that he came for something else he did not follow anyone, she asks the dubeys for stomach ache what is the need for injection you could have seen the family DR, Mr.D replies viral flu on the rise so blood sample was taken for test, how he takes advantage of her trust, vidhi calling aarti and informing about G3 arrival so you should be home quick to receive her aarti takes   ansh along with her Mr.D tells aarti if you take the kids with you we would feel lonely please let ansh stay with us few more days she agrees to it.

At SM the three DILs welcome their mother in law, vidhi says that they missed her scoldings, aarti asks about her health, she gives each bahu sargi , she blesses them and when its pari turn she says because of vidhi and aarti you are here for KC and she says to pratiek to fast for pari, he tells her yes i would keep the fast for her, so yash is not the only one who will fast he has his chote for company, G3 asks have i forgotten anything i actually thought she will ask for aarya kids, she is still in partial amnesia, both SP and G3 sharing those looks at each other and smiling as if  they have come back from HM. Well it was so nice to see them joking and smiling along with their son and DILs. Vidhi goes and bring the sargi and gives to G3, G3 says this KC celebrations would be held in a grand manner, when ever she says the festive celebrations  would be best always there is a always a volcanic eruption in SM both the younger bahus are in trouble, both have lied to their respective husbands.

At the Dubeys residence ansh playing a game shoba comes in with a medicine she tells its time for medicine he should take it, but ansh says he is ok no need of medicine Mr.D the ring master first gets upset with ansh for not taking medicine he tells him if you have your medicine i would give you choclate so he takes it.

Aarti in aarya room she sees a thali filled with gifts she is surprised yash enters the room and asks is everything is there she says yes everything is correct he in turn says no please check it again aartiji she says all the items are there, no aartiji one thing is left i did not get the perfect size she is confused and asks him to tell what is it, she takes the pair of bangles and says it is my size, no aatiji its the blouse she looks at him with a smiling face embarrassed yash turns his face from her, she says its the duty of the husband to gift these things you should get my blouse done too, he quickly keeps the material and runs away from the room before leaving the room he just turns and looks at her and then he bumps into the wall.

Insha allah waiting for today episode

Eva JQangakeashGC_arjaPearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index