Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 28)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Yash-Aarti are the clear favorites for the Best Jodi

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

StrawbellaEva JQAllbut1ssroomanisaf24InduG64ZetterDeepti1808MSN_Vanny

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
^^Well desrved indeedSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07saf24InduG64ZetterMSN_VannyAllbut1Tilashini

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Samana: I totally agree...that's what I too meant that Shobha, as a matter of fact, has made Aarti go back to being to what she was: an orphan. She took her hand away from Aarti's head and put it on Prashant...she had to choose, and she chose her son. When it came down to it, she couldn't balance and as such couldn't do justice. End result: Aarti loses her maika. That is the only certainty that as an audience I can foresee...cause the moment Aarti realizes she was kept in the dark regarding Shobha's active communications with her son, she'll withdraw herself. You know at some point, I want Aarti to tell Dubey that her present in-laws may have been harsh and unfair with her at times, but they have never tried to deceive her after gaining her trust...they never stabbed her in the back like these two are doing.

Thats so right Indu... Shobha's willingness to lie to Aarti is the saddest part.. Now everything they did for Aarti will not matter after this..so it was just word of mouth kind of relation with Aarti coz when the real time came they chose their own Blood..Ouch Shobha was supposed to be this Idealistic woman and Dubey's as Idealistic In-laws..Oh why did they have to bring them so low?specially Shobha..Ouch Poor Aarti has to suffer just coz she was not their real Daughter ?? for blindly trusting her in-laws??? Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07saf24InduG64ZetterDeepti1808MSN_VannyAllbut1ssroomani

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Hey all!

Sorry...guys,I won't be around much till tomorrow.My Internet connection has a problem and my computer is not working fine.So,I am just trying to fix it.

@Samana, Indu, Zetter, Tilu, Priya, Z, Saf, Shobs, Maham and Deepti...Enjoyed reading your insights guys.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 09 November 2012 at 3:06am

Eva JQAllbut1ssroomanisaf24InduG64ZetterDeepti1808MSN_Vanny

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
So the ZRA is going to be taking place tomorrow! Super excited/nervous and hoping for the best for the entire PV cast! Hope we bag all the awards we are nominated for! Cool

@Pearl & Smiley: Thanks! It was good to come here after all this time Big smile

Edited by Allbut1 - 09 November 2012 at 3:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterMSN_Vannyssroomani

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@ international viewers: if you already voted for ZRA then RT zee's tweet...

now Zee TV Official ?@ZeeTVOfficial

Voting lines for #ZRA is closed. RT, if you have sent a vote to make your favorites win.

i

Eva JQPearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterMSN_VannyAllbut1ssroomani

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

So the ZRA is going to be taking place tomorrow! Super excited/nervous and hoping for the best for the entire PV cast! Hope we bag all the awards we are nominated for! Cool

@Pearl & Smiley: Thanks! It was good to come here after all this time Big smile

Wow!! The entire PV cast is nominated.

Anytime Maham, I so wanted to write a take,so that I can just let out my disgust at the Dubeys.This is the only reason I am not ready to believe that Prashant is reformed because somewhere he too wants to save his life at the cost of Ansh's pain.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQAllbut1ssroomanisaf24InduG64ZetterMSN_Vanny

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Agreed that what the dubeys r doing is despicable but why do all think aarti will cut herself from them?

We r under estimating aarti's mahaanta quotient
She will swallow her personal feelings n be there for the dubeys.
I dont see her accusing them of betrayal but i can see her question their lack of faith in her.

They may chose to treat her as a DIL but for her they r n will always be her parents. Unki beti abhi zinda hai as she told prashanth recently.i can see her proving this statement.
That should make the dubeys die of shame, that should show them the mirror to see their selfish n ugly side.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29angakeashGC_arjakriti07Pearl_27Eva JQAllbut1saf24ssroomaniInduG64ZetterkholitaMSN_Vanny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index