Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 27)

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Sorry to butt in, i know it's out of the topic.. Am just curious, is Karva Chauth the same with Diwali?? Confused

What is it's counterpart in christian community?? New Year?? Christmas?? or what??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221InduG64ZetterDeepti1808-AarYaholic-

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
@jyo how is he gonna get the measurements for the unstitched blouse aarti said its his responsiblity to get it done? ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221InduG64Zetter

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
@IHappyGrl: Loved your thoughts back there in response to my posts. Threre are so many possibilities...very difficult to predict. We can only  assume. Frankly, Aarti has already worded her confession...so in heart of heart I don't see a repetition there. That fortunately leaves  the option of a third-party intervention. I am just dreading the return of the tears and that beautiful smile and giggle of Aarti being wiped off our screens indefinitely...Bad Dubeys!Angry

@Samana: I totally agree...that's what I too meant that Shobha, as a matter of fact, has made Aarti go back to being to what she was: an orphan. She took her hand away from Aarti's head and put it on Prashant...she had to choose, and she chose her son. When it came down to it, she couldn't balance and as such couldn't do justice. End result: Aarti loses her maika. That is the only certainty that as an audience I can foresee...cause the moment Aarti realizes she was kept in the dark regarding Shobha's active communications with her son, she'll withdraw herself. You know at some point, I want Aarti to tell Dubey that her present in-laws may have been harsh and unfair with her at times, but they have never tried to deceive her after gaining her trust...they never stabbed her in the back like these two are doing.

Yup...they are molding Ansh in their colors. He is becoming  a Dubey male in more ways than one. And for this reason...if not for her...I want Aarti to lash out at the Dubey trio.

@Maham: So very good to see a post from you, my friend...wonderful as ever!!Clap I think we all are sailing in the same boat...We are trying to enjoy these lovey-dovey moments as much as possible knowing full well that bomb may drop any moment. Will the trust issue never fly out of their lives? I guess not...not till the Dubeys are around. Because after this, there is no way they'll let Prashant leave them...and he with his "Main bahut akela ho gaya hoon" jaap will stay put and stalk Ansh. He himself will become the Cancer in Aarti's life...Gosh...now I want what Samana suggested...for Yash to go and give  Prashant a taste of his boxing prowess...and send him on exile.

@GKathria: Welcome aboard!!!Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlEva JQAllbut1ssroomanisaf24Samanalysesia221ZetterDeepti1808

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileymj10

Sorry to butt in, i know it's out of the topic.. Am just curious, is Karva Chauth the same with Diwali?? Confused

What is it's counterpart in christian community?? New Year?? Christmas?? or what??

Here you check about it. Its followed by hindus and Sikhs primarily.Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221InduG64ZetterDeepti1808

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Today i felt sorry for AarYa kid.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24Samanalysesia221InduG64Zetter

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
@smiley

Karwa chauth in which married women fast from sunrise to moonrise for the safety and longevity of their husbands..

Diwali is popularly known as the "festival of lights,"During Diwali, all the celebrants wear new clothes and share sweets and snacks with family members and friends.

Edited by Tilashini - 09 November 2012 at 2:09am

ssroomanisaf24Samanalysesia221InduG64Zetter

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Just caught up with yest epi !! and Man what a blood boiling start it was !! Angry 
Is there no end to Dubey's lie ??? How low can they get ?? Even more enraging is the use of "Bharosa" and "Vishwas" by Dubeys when they are balantly lying to Aarti..Angry
The Wicked- Dubey -Trio are actually plotting against Aarti.. Ouch The most distressing is to see Shobha...OuchShe is the same woman who fought against the society's orthodox beliefs just to give her DIL happiness.. did Shrad of her own Son for the same..and today she is selfishly lying to Aarti.. Her love for her son has overcome all the self-righteous Gyaan that she used to give Aarti.. so much for the so-called Maa-Beti relation ?? Ouch while to some extent Dubey and Prashant's behaviour was expected.. its painful to see Shobha like this...Cry

I m still waiting as to where is all this leading to .. Aarti's reluctance/anger, Prashant's cancer, Ansh's BM.. all is fine...enough emotional drama already there..but why show Dubey's in Negative light? Confused

This is the thought that aroused me also. I wont be surprised if Bua turns +ve in the current track. Dubeys are eating nerves more than Maya. Angry
I am afraid their brainwash will affect Ansh-Yash bondDead

Edited by Strawbella - 09 November 2012 at 2:43am

Eva JQssroomanisaf24sia221ZetterDeepti1808

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Thanks Strawbella and Tilu!!!

BTW: Great takes, analysis and discussions @Samana, Indu, Zetter, Tilu, Priya, Z, Saf, Shobs, Maham and Deepti.. I enjoyed reading it..

@Jyo Missing ur takes and A/R

*Back to stalking mode

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQStrawbellaInduG64ZetterDeepti1808MSN_Vannyssroomanisaf24Tilashini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index