Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 26)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Just because I m not active bec of real life issues .. does not mean all will go in coma or makkhi marofy haan AngryLOLLOL

I m really sorry for disappearing without notice but my real life has taken a bit of toll on me and I will b back once I resolve it a bit .. so till then keep missing me and my A/Rs haan AngryAngry

And me loving the episodes .. drama is going perfectly with Dubeys playing the perfect kameena type game for Yash to make a later heroic entry to save Ansh Big smileBig smile

And haan Yash still does not know his wife ka measurements ..hmmm loop open for future Evil Smile

chalo all hv fun and keep missing me Embarrassed

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

razzypyulin1HappyGrlPooja_11jyoti_10USManeetian123mitulEva JQAllbut1ssroomaniSamanalysejayshu17saf24sia221InduG64ZetterKinSanjpickachu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Just caught up with yest epi !! and Man what a blood boiling start it was !! Angry 
Is there no end to Dubey's lie ??? How low can they get ?? Even more enraging is the use of "Bharosa" and "Vishwas" by Dubeys when they are balantly lying to Aarti..Angry
The Wicked- Dubey -Trio are actually plotting against Aarti.. Ouch The most distressing is to see Shobha...OuchShe is the same woman who fought against the society's orthodox beliefs just to give her DIL happiness.. did Shrad of her own Son for the same..and today she is selfishly lying to Aarti.. Her love for her son has overcome all the self-righteous Gyaan that she used to give Aarti.. so much for the so-called Maa-Beti relation ?? Ouch while to some extent Dubey and Prashant's behaviour was expected.. its painful to see Shobha like this...Cry

I m still waiting as to where is all this leading to .. Aarti's reluctance/anger, Prashant's cancer, Ansh's BM.. all is fine...enough emotional drama already there..but why show Dubey's in Negative light? Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99Allbut1ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Jyo! Thank you for dropping in even if it was for a quick minute! You're being sorely missed so I do hope everything get resolved quickly and we get you back here in action soon! Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQssroomanijayshu17saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Your comment about not being in a coma made it sound like you are the vamp of some serial, who stays in coma just long enough for the leads to get all comfy...and then BAM! She comes back to spice up their world. Evil Smile

Can't wait for your BAM! Hug

Eva JQAllbut1ssroomanijayshu17saf24InduG64Zetter

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Finished reading the DC...I really don't know whether I like the DC thread to be short or long...Confused...the shorter it is, the better my chances of reading it in full...Tongue...but then it is so much more fun when there are lots of pages to read, even if I skip a few!   Stern Smile

@all:  Great takes...enjoyed the discussions and the fun posts equally!  Now that G3 is back, I want the all the lies to be exposed fast...one after the other...and not wait for the 2nd of next month (as some member pointed out, that seems to the fav date for the CVs!).   G3 saying this is going to be a yaadgaar Karwachauth hopefully means a different kind of dhamaka!  

I missed seeing the precap yesterday and today I read it here..Shocked...was it not shown for some places?   Wondered about the precap and today I read that it was shown...looks like the P cancer and BMT truth will come out in front of Aarti at least soon...

Mmm...I have one request to Jyo/Samana who open the DC...could you please give the link to the immediate previous DC when in the new one?  Embarrassed  It would help people like me who cannot manage to read the DC completely the same day...hope it is not a trouble!  Thanks!   Smile

Eva JQAllbut1saf24Samanalysesia221InduG64Zetter

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

@Jyo:   Hope you are back soon...I am missing you, your detailed analysis and your A/R...Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQAllbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I actually really like what they are doing with Ansh's characterisation and I have to give credit to Kadeen for foreseeing this turn of events, which I didn't think the CVs would have the guts to explore. Being with the Dubeys for even a few days has seen such a huge change in him: he lied to his mother to protect/impress his new friend, and possibly again today about the stomach ache, he is being bribed to do things, and he is fighting authority again in not taking the medicine when Dubey and Shobha asked him to. I know this seems like a good thing, in light of the deception, but it is really worrying. One of the biggest changes in Ansh after Yash came into his life was his acceptance of authority and discipline. He asserted himself as an equal to Yash (by running away from school when Yash had forced him to go), got into a huge pickle and Yash, instead of declaring victory, saved him: he was the bigger man and Ansh surrendered, both himself and his mother to Yash. Unfortunately, at Dubey house, Ansh is treated like a little prince, especially in light of the new circumstances and he is experimenting with his power, as kids of that age will do, and finding that his questioning authority in this context gets him chocolate. Not good.

And before, even though he had the same problems, he also had Aarti as a role model so his audaciousness and his independent streak just came off as childish innocence because he was transparent, like her. But his natural personality traits, coupled with the Dubeys' deceit and their pampering of him out of guilt, is bringing out a very different and possibly much less wholesome Ansh. Do we see how a Prashant was created here?

Anyway, I like this because they are going in the opposite direction as they did with Palak. Because Yash neglected her, and didn't make an effort to hide his grief from her, she was emotionally very vulnerable. Under Gaya and Bua's care, her natural traits of shyness, coupled with stubborn pride came out in the worst way because she was taught that the way to mask your own vulnerability and protect yourself and your loved ones is to put others down so they can't hurt you. It was only when Aarti taught her that your fears are to be conquered by facing them, and not making others fear you in the stage fright arc, that she let go of that life strategy and became the happy little person we know today. Here, because Ansh is testing his powers and finding them effective, he might have trouble accepting authority the same way back at Scindia house. I totally foresee a repetition of the first meal time takkar between Yash and Ansh, except this time Aarti is not going to be on Ansh's side, and so one "dost uncle's" name might just come up! How Yash handles this, especially if he knows the truth by then, will be a treat to watch!

Edited by Samanalyse - 09 November 2012 at 2:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinEva JQsaf24sia221InduG64Zetterssroomanipickachu

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Damn this powercut, Angryvery late to DC todayShocked

Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221InduG64Zetter-AarYaholic-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index