Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 25)

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Sam: aarti paypal bonding??
she has already used ansh as her support system till before her pv so wont she go back to leaning on ansh again

So paypal hv to take the initiative. Am i correct?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlPooja_11Eva JQAllbut1ssroomanisaf24Samanalysesia221InduG64Zettergcluv

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@Maham: You're welcome Dear! Smile...I hear ya the surreal route they have taken is losing its charm, I just chalk it up at them going that route for drama ErmmLOL

As for P, I never believed in his reformation...yes I would like him to survive only so Yash and Aarti can kick his tushie for messing with their family.

Gotta go...Catch you guys later!!!

It's a brand new so don't you dear be afraid to take a chance...Got for it Wink

Ciao Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlSamanalyseInduG64Allbut1saf24

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Cant have enough of DC.What with such lively discussions going on.
Logging off for now
Will catch up later

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11saf24Samanalysesia221InduG64gcluv

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Hello all...Tongue..the DC seems to have less and less pages every day!  Confused

The Dubeys hit their lowest yesterday with all that lying and emotional blackmail!   Even Shobha, she asks Aarti, "Don't you trust us?" and wipes her eyes...Angry...she knows that will get to Aarti!   Ansh did not say anything about NOT having a stomach ache...so was he prepared by Dubey earlier or did he sense the situation and keep quiet?   Ansh is growing up too fast for my liking!  Ouch 

Aarti the woman seems to be overtaking Aarti the mother.   Ermm  She did not ask to see the doctor who had treated Ansh, surely that would have been the natural response?  Ouch Even if the Dubeys did manage to fob her off, she should have at least said she wants to meet the doc...To me it looks like the woman in Aarti waking up with all those signs from Yash is slowing pushing the mother in her to the backburner...and with the Dubeys' emotional blackmail, she agrees to leave Ansh with them for a few days as well.  Ouch

I was so glad to see Gayatri back at last!  Big smile Now we will have Boa-G3 tadka whenever something goes wrong...they are good for fireworks and waterworks!!  LOL  But why did not G3 ask about the kids?  Where were Palak and Payal, at least they should have been shown...Confused

Poor Paridhi...she is in for a bad time now!   Boa has to keep in practice and so she is using her taunts on Paridhi now, since Aarti has found favor with everyone and she cannot say anything without Papa S pouncing on her! LOL She will get enough support from her bhabhi...Boa and G3 are going to have the time of their lives when  the two P truths come out of the closet...Shocked.

I loved the last scene where Yash is so embarrassed because he could not get her blouse stitched since he doesn't have her measurements...it was done so well...the episode end was just perfect!  Embarrassed

Will be back after reading...

Pooja_11Eva JQnirmalac99Allbut1saf24Samanalysesia221InduG64Zetter-AarYaholic-gcluv

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I guess the Dubeys Prashant Aarti track is getting dragged too long they need to speeden up a little more . It was absolutly pathetic to see the Dubeys resorting  to these methods though i sympathise with the love for their son, atleast Aarti who trusts them so much could have been kept in the lo0p.

Edited by PhalguniK - 09 November 2012 at 12:38am

razzypPooja_11USManeetianEva JQssroomanisaf24Samanalysesia221InduG64Zettergcluv

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@shobs  diwali is just around the corner na so everyone is busy... Embarrassed including me LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQssroomanisaf24Samanalysesia221InduG64Zetter

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Dubey can't get this selfish...PLEASE
Why couldn't he trust for once that Aarti will agree to give Ansh's BM to PD
Her hatred could never have overpowered what she would have felt after knowing about PD's health
Dubey should have stopped taking her for granted...and poor Ansh, he is being dragged to such a level that this boy is lying to his own mother
Prashant is nowhere the culprit here...he never wanted Ansh to be dragged in it
Shobha has lost her charm unfortunately...she is no more the same MIL who stood for things she believed
Coming to the rest of the episode...I am happy to have BUA back in action...yeah in action and not just giving fake smiles behind the scenes...the original shrewd lady is back...Dubey ko apni naani yaad aa jayegi

But she did not have to target poor Paridhi...the fragile bahu who's already having sleepless nights

G3 returned too...though theirs (Both the senior Scindias) wasn't a long (significant) screen time yesterday...but I'm happy to see everyone back again

The blouse scene was OUKHAY...there have been and there can be better scenes!!!

The makers now believe in reserving the last few moments for AarYa scenes...because Deserts give a sweet end to a course

No one's out yet from their shells kya?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99ssroomanisaf24Samanalysesia221InduG64Zetter

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@Maham: AMEN! I feel the exact same way! As much as I am enjoying the recent AarYa moments, they make me impatient because I want to see the real love story start, once the truth is out in the open. Far from minding, I am dying to watch all the angst and drama!

@Gkathria: Welcome to DC, and from the looks of it, congratulations for your first post! I hope the Dubeys reap what they have sowed too!

@Deepti: Not exactly. I was thinking more like Ansh is going to be a major part of Aarti's tension himself because of his fascination with his "dost uncle." Aarti will want to keep him away from Prashant, but he will not take kindly to that. Yash will have his own issues with Aarti because of the deception...so the way I see it, Palak and Payal are the only ones who are going to love Aarti unconditionally when the truth comes out because unlike Yash, the divorce truth won't make a difference to them, and unlike Ansh, they have already worked through their two of one parent tension.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99123mitulsia221InduG64ZetterAllbut1ssroomanisaf24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index