Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 23)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Well... I am enjoying Yash/aarti moments for the moment...and hoping against hope that Yash doesn't end up believing that Aarti too was in on the Dubey Duplicity. Because if you look at it from Yash's point of view, all the clues point to her being in compliance: Prashant in Lalitpur as the one aiding her and addressing her as his wife, possibility of her going to meet Prashant at Dubeys cause she knew he was there, letting Ansh get friendly with Prashant, and leaving Ansh behind so that P could be treated...!!! Yet I am hoping the CVs will take a logical route and not the melodramatic one, meaning given the facts in his hand, Yash, for once, will think before acting. Knowing Aarti better should have broadened his perspective...He should chase Why instead of What.

I am telling you, the CVs didn't put those clues there for no reason. I am somewhat certain that this is going to happen because it creates so many problems that it will take a good 6 months to reach another resolution and that is more substance-ful air time. As much as I hate the idea of Yash thinking Aarti was in on this, they have built a pretty strong case for him misunderstanding her through the story, ever since Mumbai, where they gave us a preview of how Yash reacts when he thinks he has been taken for a ride. And as much as I would love him to trust her, the alternative is what sets the Mittals apart from other PHs in the industry. They never go for the easy, quick resolution...of anything, because resolution usually leads to stagnation in a story. So you can be sure with the Prashant truth, they will choose the alternative that takes them as far from the resolution as possible so they can spend more time building back up to it.

With all of Prashant's "tips" Yash is going to think the two of them were making a royal bakra of him this whole time, and the fact that Aarti has always been a bit enigmatic to him is going to come in to play in all the wrong ways, I think. I could still be wrong, if you can think of a worse alternative to him finding out the truth like this and misunderstanding Aarti!

The silver lining here though, which is so true to the show, is that the kids are the only ones who know the whole truth. Be it Palak, knowing the debate speech truth, or Ansh knowing that Aarti never met Prashant in Lalitpur and the fact that she got angry at him when she did see him for the "first time." I think this is going to be an echo of the debate speech thing, which Yash assuming Aarti went the amoral way to protect her place in the family. So he is not going to see her as still having feelings for Prashant, I don't think, but will be hurt by the lengths she presumably went to to make sure she stayed in good graces. It will be a tension-filled time for sure!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlmorrisnirmalac99smileymj10Eva JQAllbut1ssroomanisaf24InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixDeepti1808yipee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@Deepti: I agree. The Dubeys and the Scindias are the same, the only difference being that the Scindias were honest from day 1 about what they were, while the Dubeys have deceieved Aarti (and themselves actually) about the nature of their relationships with Prashant and her.

@All: There are so few pages today that I am not going to bother indexing. Go ahead, call me lazy! Tongue And don't worry about the reduced activity. It is festival season all over the world, and I am guessing that a lot of people are busy with that. Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 08 November 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlmorriskriti07saf24Allbut1ssroomaniInduG64ZetterDeepti1808yipee

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Yes (my fav word today)
Sam there is no question in my mind that yash is going to react the way u mentioned.my only concern is the timing n not with regards to his ilu confession but with regards to aayu. Will the cvs wait till her operation after the said three weeks r up or r they going to make it a catalyst for mc track.
I am so for a guilty yash reliving the horrors of his words through FBs. Lets see what they hv in store for us

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlmorrisSamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1ssroomanisaf24

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Will Ansh back his mumma up about her never met Prashant in Lalithpur  when he is well trained to be a compulsive liar by the Dubeys???? He will see his parents ( Aarya) will argue about Prashant truth and the whole misunderstanding will create a huge rift between Aarya and can harm  his relationship with his new best friend. When lying becoming his second nature, thanks to the Dubeys Angry it will create problems not only between his parents but also between his grandparents ( Dubeys vs Scindiya) Cry.. and we lost our sweet Ansh for good Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlmorrisInduG64ZetterDeepti1808Allbut1ssroomanisaf24yipee

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
With every passing episode I get more and more horrified/disgusted by the Dubey's behavior! And their deception today just embedded them in the trenches of treachery because they seem to have lost sight of everything in their quest to save their son, so much so that they're putting a 5 year old in the line of fire and lying to the one person who thinks the world of them!

Everything about this Prashant cancer issues is grating my nerves, especially the emphasis that it's Ansh's bone marrow or nothing for Prashant! Most children are only a 50% match to their parents (biological siblings are the only ones who have a chance of being a 100% match) and Prashant might actually have a better chance with an outside donor! But no, they haven't even approached that as a possibility, and while I understand that it's important for  create drama, they should have at lease addressed it! In a situation like this, the oncologist exhausts ever option possible and makes the family and patient aware of EVERYTHING that they can do to save them! But here they seem to have put the whole saving Prashant agenda on Ansh's little shoulders, putting him through all these medical procedures without parental consent and then having him lie about it to his mother's face! This can prove to be destructive for Ansh if Aarti and Yash don't find out what he's been going through soon enough! They both trust the Dubey's implicitly, thus the reason why they have allowed the kids to stay there, and the Dubeys are using that very trust to manipulate and back stab them! I really do not see how Aarti is going to come out of this with even an iota of trust for the Dubeys intact. This is going to be the biggest betrayal of her life, and it will be very difficult for her to get past it, especially if she ends up losing the baby as a result of it! And I can't even imagine Yash's reaction, not only is the divorce lie still pending, but this action of the Dubeys will end up putting three members of his family at risk (Aarti, Ansh and the new born baby) and I don't see him being very forgiving about this!

I just really need all of this to blow over though, the truth needs to be revealed in one go like ripping off a bandage and the consequences of the deception need to be dealt with so that the real healing can begin! And Yash is already so emotionally invested in Aarti that his reaction to the divorce lie terrifies me! All the steps he has taken forward will be retraced, all the barriers he has crossed will be closed, all the walls that have been broken down so that Aarti can find her way into his heart will go back up and he is going to retreat in his shell once again because this is a going to be a huge hit on the very trust that he keeps asserting on Aarti! And when you add the Ansh angle to it, it's going to have some devastating consequences, especially since Ansh has started to look at Prashant as some sort of a savior which makes me want to rip my hair out! I need the kids to come back home, and I desperately need a Yash-Ansh scene to put this feeling of unease about their relationship to rest! I don't know what the CVs have been waiting for, but now that Gayatri is back, I really hope things start coming out sooner than later! After all this KC needs to be an unforgettable one, and not in the way G3 had anticipated either!

P.S. The Yash-Aarti morning moment in yesterday's episode was the first one in a really long time that made me aww and brought out my fangirl side! Seeing Yash flirt with her so unabashedly was such a treat and like Jyo said a couple of days ago, it's like the words are just leaving his mouth without a filer! He is starting to say what he feels and most importantly he no longer gets embarrassed or shies away from them! I just loved how he told her that she needs to see it from him point of view to understand and how his eyes can't seem to look at anyone/thing but her while looking straight at her! His message was clear, there was no two ways about it and I loved that! Plus the fact that he is now starting to react romantically to her as his wife and not just the mother of his unborn kid who he needs to keep happy is a definite plus!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlmorrisEva JQkriti07nirmalac99Deepti1808SamanalyseInduG64Zettersaf24ssroomaniyipee

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Sam: But the differences dont seem deliberate n calculated rather the dubeys r made to act this way due to far from normal circumstances.
So i dont think scindias r in any way morally superior we dont know how g3 would hv reacted had she been in shobha's shoes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQAllbut1ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@Maham: reading ur take after a long time n like i said i dont know which i like better your vms or ur takes.

Hmm someone is reacting pretty strongly to the storyline itseems.
yeah the dubeys r turning out to be least fav people in pvlok they might even dislodge bua from her top position.

More than worried i am looking forward to yash in hulk-mode
These days he is being so sweet i dont seem to hv a reason to bash him. Kinda missing the old days.lol

Again great take!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQAllbut1ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetteryipee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@Samana: Oh dear me..you and me and our PVSM...goosebumpish, I tell ya. HugAnd yesterday you weren't even around...when I wrote a post regarding how at this point compared to Shobha,  Gayatri is coming up trumps for me solely because whatever she does she does it on your face. However, I have to hand it to you, my friend, you have gone beautifully and comprehensively into the nitty-gritties of the differences.

Between Shobha, Dubeyji, and Prashant, guess who is coming across as angel at the moment?Shocked Tables have turned and how...Except for Aarti, everyone else, including Yash, sees a halo around Mr Prashant Dubey. Not that he has given up on Aarti...he is playing her with some clever reverse psychology. Once Aarti knows about his condition, she is going to be maha guilty for having said such angry, "wrong" words and may even berate herself(the fool that she is)...Gosh, he may end up buying pardon for his parents by being the bechara party...
 I can't excuse Shobha either...the other two I couldn't be bothered. She  knows very well what precarious position Aarti is in...physically as well as emotionally. How in the world does she expect Aarti to come out of this? By vocally abetting her son-crazy hubby today, she sealed Aarti's road to her Maika. She stands to lose both Aarti and Ansh after this...and Aarti loses her sanctuary out of SM.

As for Yash and his impending passing of no-confidence (distrust) motion...I have my fingers crossed.Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlnirmalac99Eva JQAllbut1ssroomanisaf24Deepti1808SamanalyseZetteryipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index