Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 22)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
@Saf: Fabulous take Clap Clap...Yeah Gayatri is right this year KC is going to be one of the biggest one with lost of drama that's for sure Ouch

Gotta go...you guys have a great one! Smile

I Love You 1

Love you all very much...TGIF Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlkriti07saf24Deepti1808SamanalyseInduG64gcluvyipee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
@Zet: Thanks, pal. I loved your take...HugYour sly fox indeed is climbing down from his throne and loosening himself now...it was good to see him tease his wife. The atmosphere in this household has changed so much since the earlier days...there's so much laughter and ease all around now. Alas...double whammy is around the corner in guise of the secrets the two younger bahus are keeping!!

Well... I am enjoying Yash/aarti moments for the moment...and hoping against hope that Yash doesn't end up believing that Aarti too was in on the Dubey Duplicity. Because if you look at it from Yash's point of view, all the clues point to her being in compliance: Prashant in Lalitpur as the one aiding her and addressing her as his wife, possibility of her going to meet Prashant at Dubeys cause she knew he was there, letting Ansh get friendly with Prashant, and leaving Ansh behind so that P could be treated...!!! Yet I am hoping the CVs will take a logical route and not the melodramatic one, meaning given the facts in his hand, Yash, for once, will think before acting. Knowing Aarti better should have broadened his perspective...He should chase Why instead of What.

Have a great day...and hold that smile!!Smile

@Saf: Wonderful as always!Clap It's kind of poetic justice that both the Scindia sons are ending up fasting for their faltering wives. Hope their sincerity helps in easing out their respective spouse's guilty conscience and make them come clean with their hidden secrets.

@Deepti: Thanks.Smile The KC is surely heading toward a double confession, albeit in front of only the husbands, I guess.

@Priya: Superb WU!! Clap
Hope you are better now, Take care.Hug

Edited by InduG64 - 08 November 2012 at 8:01pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlkt25kriti07nirmalac99Deepti1808saf24ssroomaniSamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixgcluvyipee

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
@Indu - Thank you Smile I am much better after resting this afternoon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zettergcluvyipee

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Priya:fab take!!!
yes ansh is getting tarnished by the lying n bribing going around. Hope all this does not hv a lasting impact on his psyche.

maybe pari knows only aloo kofta n nothing else. God she cant even hold the knife to save her life. Thank god for the vase then.

Ah g3 is back n aarti did get a glimpse of what to expect. Imagine her wish was not yash's change but only pota. What happens if the pota is lost due to the stress related to aarti's past. Be wary of g3 aarti she can turn hostile anytime

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlkt25Pooja_11morrisssroomanisaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zettergcluvyipee

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@Deepti - Thanks my friend!!

Yep, we cannot expect Gayathri to remain stable and balanced once Aarti's past gets revealed because Gayathri was the one who clealry insisted to Shobha that they are looking for a widow and not a divorcee before even meeting Aarti. When she finds out that Aarti is indeed a divorcee she will be ready to throw the Dubeys and Aarti under the bus. But since Aarti is carrying her so called "POTA" she might cut her some slack but if something happens to the baby she might not think twice before kicking her out as she is noted for dragging Aarti out of the house every chance she gets. Ugh! I don't seem to see any safe way out for Aarti to get out of this mess unharmed. Unless Yash speaks up on her favor there is no way that she is going to escape the taunts, blames, accusations and verbal assaults from Bua, Gayathri and SP.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlnirmalac99kriti07saf24Deepti1808SamanalyseInduG64Zetterssroomaniyipee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hey all! I just caught the episode and there is not much to write about it except to express my disgust at the Dubeys. If I really wanted to, I could bring myself to sympathise with them partially, but for some reason, if there is a kid involved I don't even want to try understanding the psyche of the adults, let alone justifying it! 

It is ironic, the loops that they are bringing around a full circle though. Look who is treating Ansh, Palak and Payal differently now! And no, it is not the evil Gayatri or the pota-obsessed SP. It is Shobha and Dubey and while they are not doing it in the literal way that Gayatri did, this is much more dangerous for Ansh and the girls' relationship. Today Ansh was already rejoicing that he got to play with all his sister' toys by himself; won't this cultivate a sense that he is a favourite with the Dubeys over Palak and Payal, that somehow he is closer and more precious to them? Isn't that exactly what Gayatri got all those brickbats for in the beginning of the show, for making Ansh feel excluded and second-rate in comparison to Palak and Payal?

It is true that Gayatri had trouble accepting Ansh, and still does at times but she has never made any bones about why she felt that way: because she thought that Ansh and Aarti were so wrapped up in each other that they wouldn't be able to mix with the rest of the family. I am not discounting all the hateful things she said and did, but with her bluntness, once Aarti made the commitment to see things from Gayatri's perspective and really tried to be the DIL she wanted, Gayatri was all heart for her and Ansh. All that is spinning in my head as I think about the episode is Gayatri suggesting to Aarti, just before Yash agreed for Mumbai, that Ansh should go along with Palak and Payal to Arpita's maika.

In addition, Gayatri never made any bones about the fact that her priority was the happiness of Yash and the girls. As soon as she realised that Aarti was committed to fulfilling that role with all her heart, rather than achieving her own ends and taking advantage of Yash with this marriage, she accepted Aarti whole-heartedly, though this didn't change her priorities about Yash's happiness being the most important thing out of the marriage. It's not fair, sure, but at least Aarti knows exactly where she stands with Gayatri at any given time, depending on how happy Yash is. She loves Gayatri and she knows Gayatri loves her, but their relationship is never going to be a direct one because it will always be about Yash in some capacity...and that is fine because both of them are sincere in this relationship, though it might not be without restrictions or boundaries. In short, Gayatri has never promised Aarti more than she can deliver in terms of the relationship.

Shobha, on the other hand is completely playing with Aarti's emotions. Aarti is under the impression that Shobha hates Prashant and wants nothing to do with him. Shobha is the one that forced Aarti to forget Prashant (all too literally) and move on with Yash, and now Aarti is going to find that she has been lying to her and helping Prashant behind her back. Shobha promised Aarti a mother's love for life and today, by blackmailing Aarti into leaving Ansh with them, by putting Prashant's needs above hers, Shobha violated the very essence of her relationship with Aarti as well as her relationship with Ansh. It is not about helping Prashant, which I wouldn't dream of faulting her for, but rather the fact that she is deceiving Aarti, by omitting the truth of why she no longer hates Prashant, in order to help him. She promised Aarti that she was a daughter and with the way she behaved today, she treated her like no better than a means to an end.

In many ways, the Dubeys negated the selfless gesture of Aarti's PV by asserting their "rights" over Aarti and Ansh, through emotional blackmail. Shobha was especially despicable because she knows just what will make Aarti melt and doesn't hesitate for a moment to use that very jibe..."don't you trust us anymore?" It is a highly sensitive button to push with regards to Aarti because she knows that Aarti doesn't trust easily, thanks to her abandonment issues.

This is why Aarti needs Yash to be in on the situation as soon as possible. Because she is so trusting and emotionally susceptible to the Dubeys, they will continue to take advantage of her trust, putting Ansh further and further at risk. She needs someone who can put their foot down for Ansh and not allow him to be a pawn in this treacherous game the Dubeys are playing. It kind of hit me though. The same Aarti who was utterly distraught at the idea of leaving Ansh at the Dubeys for a few days at the time of the wedding, now seems more than secure doing so. It shows that she has stopped depending on Ansh herself, emotionally, thanks to the strength and security she gains from all her other relationships. Similarly, the same Ansh, who wouldn't accept the excuse that his grandparents would be lonely and he had to stay with them for a while, at the wedding, is now more than happy to oblige. At the time of the wedding, he too was insecure about his relationships, especially with his naye papa, whom he must have thought would disappear if he took his eyes off him. At that time, Ansh also saw himself as Aarti's guardian and Aarti as his whole world, so he had to be with her. Now he knows he is leaving her in safe hands and is happy to be self-centred kid, enjoying all the toys himself, without his sisters.

The sad part about the whole thing is that Aarti and Ansh have made so much progress in learning to trust relationships that they no longer cling to each other for deal life. But this very trust is going to do them in thanks to the Dubeys and Prashant, who are taking advantage of a refuge that they could not or would not build themselves, because of which they don't fathom its value and fragility. And their callous handling of it will no doubt raze that faith to the ground. The only solace in the whole situation is that Ansh and Aarti are in the safe hands of someone who has the strength of character, and the capacity for love, to build their trust back up, brick by brick, because no matter how much the Dubeys toss it around like a worthless object, their trust has come to mean everything to him.

Edited by Samanalyse - 08 November 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yulin1HappyGrlkriti07Eva JQnirmalac99smileymj10Deepti1808saf24InduG64ZetterAllbut1ssroomaniyipee

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
@sam: yes true g3 was open about her views n actions but as u urself said its always centred around her son
the dubeys could be all mahaan n selfless as long as their son was not in the picture. Now its all centred around their son.
so basically i dont see g3 n duybeys all that different from one another. Both being typical parents always keeping the interests of their offspring ahead of everything else

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQssroomanisaf24SamanalyseZetter

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Nice takes by all  nothing much to discuss i guess right now the show going in expected lines
G3 coming back was a pleasant surprise, hope the actress is better now, i am still imagining her in that frock in GCs JDJ party to the transformation as G3 again and was rofling, shes back to her haunting saas sarcasm and poor Paridhi right now in the line of fire.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlEva JQSamanalyseInduG64ZetterDeepti1808ssroomanisaf24yipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index