Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 21)

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Is G3 not aware of the pregnancy complication???
she seemed very cheerful with aarti last night.
but i got instant wish fulfillment i logged off wanting to c g3 n got to see her
plus as per the precap n today being friday we r heading towards another cliffhanger
And u have to hand it to Mr. D he can blufff his way out of any situation. Ab pata chala p kis pe gaya hai.lol

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherkt25nirmalac99Samanalysessroomanisaf24InduG64Zettergcluv

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Ah...well...whatever...I mean one would think that there is no twilight zone of honesty in relationships... a thing is either right or it is wrong. However, what we are witnessing is a dichotomy, wherein  both sides of the coin are either right or wrong...difference is only in the manner of perception: What looks right to one becomes grossly wrong for the other. Thus, alas...while the one in the right might cry foul at the apparent deception, the other may very well look straight in the eye and say,"Who are you to judge my choices without knowing my reasons? You have to stand where I stand before pronouncing your judgment"...and then, we might witness the stumble into the twilight when the other steps back cause she suddenly realizes she was actually standing where the other was...!!!!

The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool...

Aarti's life is akin to a revolving door at the moment wherein Deception is sometimes in front of her and sometimes behind. If she is in dark of being deceived, she is also guilty of deceiving by keeping in dark a big lie. Yet, nothing...no conviction, no justification...can take away the fact that while deception can only be supported by illusion, trustworthiness rests upon truth.

In order to hide one truth, the entire Dubey family is resorting to a lie...Why? Because they fear that their truth has the potential of the hand of the healer being snatched  away from their hands...and which ultimately might prove fatal to one of them. So they not only take refuge behind a continuously growing wall of lies and deception, they also pull little Ansh with them, by using Aarti as a pawn. Shobha has crumbled...her strong principles and ethics are being held hostage by maternal weakness and helplessness. Thereby, just as she had buckled under pressure of her husband when Aarti had refused to marry Yash on the grounds of deception and had sided with Mr D when he used Aarti's loyalty as a pawn...seemingly for her own good,  in the similar manner, she now sides with him to save her son and once again Aarti's loyalty is used as a pawn. Aarti is stuck between what she sees and what she is made to perceive. She sees a constant presence of Prashant around her son, yet blindly believes the fabricated scenario, only because it was enacted by her parents... How can she disbelieve them? They have always stood by her? They are her pillars...people she has always relied upon in her hours of darkness. As far as Dubeys are concerned, for them the adage changes to "Desperate times call for criminal measures"...the father spews lies after lies just so his son comes back from the threshold of death; the mother silently abets and complies with him for the same reason; and the son wants to live so doesn't halt the deception play out but tries to ease his conscience by upholding his perceived image for his ex wife's benefit. Ah...well...whatever...like I said, who am I to judge? In each person lie both the Saint and the Satan...the latter raises its ugly head and makes its presence known when the person is at his or her weakest end.

Aarti, on the other hand, is in a complete dilemma...She can no longer hold back her lie and is desperate to come clean...but circumstances are not siding with her resolution. So much so that even on the joyous occasion of her ma-in-law coming back and after the whole ritual of sargi, she is preoccupied with worry gnawing her insides.

Pari stews in a guilt of her own. She is trying desperately to blend in now...trying hard to be what she had rebelled against in the early days of marriage. With the biggest lie of her own weighing heavily on her, will she be able to carry out  the pious Karva chauth vrat for the welfare of her husband when she is guilty of tarnishing the sanctity of her marriage?

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away...and all the things I want to say find no voice. Then in silence I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.

"Well...well...Yashbabu...bumping into walls again? And fitfully following it with that goofy, self-conscious, knowing smile...cute!! *Sigh*  what wouldn't Aarti do to ensure that smile stays on your face?"
They are truly one now...At the mention of their baby, she just has to tilt her head in silent communication for him to look at her lovingly from behind and acknowledge her communication...Words are not needed; their conversation these days are mostly in the silence behind the spoken words. They smile, they laugh, they tease, they talk, they flirt...yet only their eyes  convey what they really feel. And in his case, all his gestures shout out loud his love for her...He surprises her yet again, with the KC platter filled with all the required items, except the dunce didn't have her blouse measurements, so failed in filling the one gap on that platter. He beats a hasty retreat when he  realizes she had been teasing him...and Bam!!
"Hota hai...hota hai!! Therefore, the moral of the story Yashbabu is 'try to hug your biwi more often'...maybe your arms can then automatically measure her dimensions...!!!"Tongue

That's it for today friends. The KC looks to be heading toward an explosive end...!!!
Have a nice day.Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlkt25Pooja_11morrisashGC_arjanirmalac99Eva JQAlameluSamanalyseZetterssroomanisaf24Deepti1808gcluvyipee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Up & at 'am...Good Morning Lovelies!!! 

@Indu: Good morning Pal...Marvelous analysis Clap Clap Clap Clap...Yup deception & guilt are all around, the Dubeys deceived those who trusted them the most without thinking about the long time consequences...Aarti and Pari are feeling guilty, one can't wait to let the truth out but can't because of circumstances getting in her way while the other one despite feeling guilty she would rather die or in her case go to jail than let that secret out OuchOuch 

hehe seriously if only he had wrapped his hands around Aarti once, Yash would have known her measurements now wouldn't he WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Well ma in law is back just in time for the big reveal and oh my, I can see my poor Aarti landing in the hospital soon with the doc telling them that she's in critical condition cause all that stress she's gonna be under when she realized that the Dubeys especially Shobha lied to her won't be good for her or their little angel UnhappyCry

You have a great day my friend Hug

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlkt25Pooja_11morrisnirmalac99smileymj10Eva JQashGC_arjasaf24ssroomaniSamanalyseInduG64AlameluDeepti1808gcluv

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

The Dubeys and their manipulation game continues in today's episode with Prashant and Aarti coming face to face and Dubeyji pretending that he nor Shobha  knew that he was even in the hospital. Not wanting to be around him, Aarti asks for them to leave but Vidhi calls the same time to let her know that Gayatri will be returning shortly and she was needed at home. Hearing this the Dubeys continue with their manipulative game citing that they will be lonely if the kids leave and thus asks to keep Ansh for a few days while Aarti takes Palak and Payal. Aarti hesitates but eventually gives in saying that she will handle Yash and the rest of the family. One thing that I've noticed with the Dubeys is that they treat Palak and Payal differently as opposed to the Scindia who are equally affectionate with all the kids.

Back at Scindia mansion the family welcomes Gayatri with her daughters in law stating how much they missed her presence at home. She then gives each bahu sargi and they in turn seek her blessings. Gayatri is all praise for her two elder daughters in law but when it comes to Paridhi's turn to receive hers, Gayatri 's tone changes to one that is more firm placing emphasis on performing the rituals properly. She even suggests that Prateek keep a fast in order to save Paridhi's honour and he happily agrees saying that if she could do this much for him then he should be able to do the same for her.  After the distribution of the sargi trays Gayatri feels as though she is forgetting something so SP teases her while Vidhi goes and brings sargi for her from her daughters in law. Gayatri then remarks that this year's celebrations will be grand and one of their best.

The scene again shifts to the Dubeys with Ansh playing a game and Shobha watching on at his innocence. Dubeyji comes and meets her in this frame of mind and coaxes her to go give Ansh the medicine. Ansh refuses saying that he feels fine so Dubey tries his luck and also fails, whiole getting upset in the process. He convinces him by giving him a chocolate. Meanwhile Paridhi comes in the kitchen, sees Vidhi working and asks if she needs help. Vidhi asks her to cut a pumpkin but haven't ever done in before the knife slips from her hand and lies at Bua's feet. Bua taunts her, telling her that she should be scared since after all, Paridhi was accused of commitment.

Back in the room Aarti sees a tray set aside for her by Yash. He then sneaks in the room quietly and observes Aarti's expressions to her gifts. He asks if everything is to her liking while deliberately trying to stall her. Eventually, even though he seems uncomfortable he manages to tell her that he didn't get a blouse and hands her the fabric instead. She plays along and decides to make it harder for him as she senses his discomfort, while he just wanted to run away from it. He darts of the room, not before leaving the fabric behind while Aarti watches with a smile on her face. When he reaches the door, he pauses, looks at her and is greeted with a bright smile causing him to walk into the wall.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlkt25Pooja_11Eva JQnirmalac99smileymj10AlameluDeepti1808SamanalyseInduG64Zetterssroomanigcluvyipee

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Ajeeb dhakkan hai he could hv taken an old blouse of hers naa.
Indu: gr8 analysis.
I too think we can hv a near confession from pari today. The occasion of kc is gong to get to her. So both bahus r not going to hv a good yaadgar kc itseems

Edited by Deepti1808 - 08 November 2012 at 7:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25SamanalyseInduG64Zetterssroomanisaf24gcluv

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Saf: gr8 take. You give such details tht the episode plays out in the mind while going through it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zettergcluv

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@ Deepti: Thanks Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseInduG64ZetterDeepti1808gcluv

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

@ALL - Thank you for wishing me to get well soon. I am much better as antibiotics seems to be finally taking effect and I was relieved to come home early this afternoon with my colleague back from vacation and he was kind enough to take care of my work for the rest of the day.

I actually liked today's episode as it was very good inspite of no progress story wise. It was only yesterday that I had asked when Gayathri would come back and the CVs answered my question by bringing Gayathri back today. It was indeed very nice to see her with all three bahus and her sons. She does make the family more lively and complete with her love, affection and taunts. Now that Zaheeda is back, I don't think that the CVs will hold off much longer in revealing Aarti's past. One can only hope.

I just can't believe that Dubey keeps stooping lower and lower day by day in his standards. I am starting to wonder whether the man even has a conscience. We can clearly see Shobha dying of guilt and shame internally but for her to go against Dubey would basically mean riling him up to an extent where he would hurl accusations about her being selfish and not being a good mother. Dubey would make her feel worse by pointing out that she is not a mother instead a murderer who is willing to let her son die right in front of her eyes. I am not convinced about Prashanth one bit because him and Dubey are playing a dangerous game that is going to hurt Aarti and Ansh so badly. Aarti was asking all the right questions at the hospital but Dubey was ready with all kinds of twisted answers which I am sure Aarti was not buying into. But the minute Dubey questions Aarti about her not having trust in him she once again falls a prey to her emotions and lets go of her logic which slips through the cracks created by the same emotions, feelings and respect for this man who by all means is a traitor. How could he break her trust? She has such blind faith in Dubeys and more than Prashanth truth coming out it is the Dubeys breaking her trust is what is going to create irrecoverable damage to her heart, mind and soul. She is forever going to feel emotinally damaged when their betrayal comes into picture and more than anything that is what is going to traumatize her at levels beyond her imagination. I am very scared for Aarti and I fear that this baby that everyone is so eagerly looking forward to might not have a chance to make it and if Aarti were to loose the baby it will be more on the lines of stress, betrayal and deceit that she gets from the Dubeys in addition to the taunts and accusations that she would get from the Scindia pariwaar.

We can clearly see from the taunts that Pari got from Gayathri as to what is awaiting in terms of taunts for Aarti. I say that Aarti would get even worse or harsher treatment as Bua would also take full advantage of the opportunity to add in her taunts and accusations in addition to Gayathri. The level of trust and respect that Aarti has in Scindia house did not come to her easily. She had to work her way to get to where she is and when her past gets revealed she would loose the trust and respect that she had earned within matter of minutes. I feared more when Gayathri said that this Karwa Chauth will be memorable. I am hoping she said that in a good way and not memorable with Aarti's past getting revealed and the festival taking a disastrous turn.

Gayathri was being sarcastic asking Prateek if he is going to keep Vrath for Pari so she gets out of the murder case unscathed and I loved Prateek's response where he said that just like Pari is keeping this Vrath for his well being he is going to do the same for her well being. Pari should have felt some level of guilt there when he said that but I did not sense anything in her. Pari trying to be more helpful in the kitchen is understandable and all Vidhi asked her to do was to cut a vegetable and she couldn't even do that. However, if I remember correctly, didn't the CVs not show her as an expert cook yesterday all ready to make allo paratas and kofta curry?? What gives?? Overnight the CVs show her as an expert and overnight they turn her into an imbecile. CVs please show some sense and continuity as this might not seem huge to you guys but inconsistencies like this leaves a jarring feeling to viewers like me.

Ansh is learning to tell lies and now that he knows he is going to get rewarded for that behaviour he is not going to think twice before lying.  When did Ansh ever complain of stomach pain? So, Ansh knows that what Dubey told to Aarti is a lie but still went along with it simply because he did not have to go to school. When he is back home, he says that he is well and Dubey insists that he take the medicine by bribing him candy. All the hard work that Yash and Aarti put in instilling morals and values is going to go down the drain as Ansh is going to see Dubey/Prashanth and learn everything that he is not supposed to learn. Ansh being a kid might take an easy way out and not want to be with a stricter Yash and Aarti and might want to be with Dubeys if and when Prashanth claims custody of Ansh. I am saying this because we are starting to see change in Ansh when he says that he is happy to be all by himself at the Dubeys and play with his toys and PayPal's not having to share with anyone.

Yash presenting Aarti with all the shringaar items for Karwa Chauth was so sweet. We get to see the coy Yash who collides into the wall and a loop closure for Aarti colliding into the wall right after they came from Lalithpur. I am scared for both Yash and Aarti as both of them are going to get their hearts broken. I think they both are going to be in so much pain when the truth comes out in the open as they both are so much in tune with their family and that is what is going to ruin the peace and harmony amongst themseleves and in the enitre family.

Precap is interesting since Aarti finally hears Prashanth revealing things to Shobha over the phone that they have hidden from her. I think she will be able to put things together or atleast I am hopeful that she might. Please CVs don't drag any further, at least let Aarti know why Prashanth is back and what are they trying to do with Ansh. Aarti also said that she is going to reveal everything to Yash on KC, so may be she finds out about Prashanth's reason for his comeback and tells everything to Yash or holds back not knowing what to tell Yash.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlEva JQnirmalac99smileymj10Deepti1808ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseZettergcluvyipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index