Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 19)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@ZET

Thank you for liking my post!  It is going to be fun watching Bua-Pari interactions.  Pari may just send Prateek to the kitchen or insist that he be around her all the time!!

As for Aarti leaving Ansh with the Dupeys.  I guess Yash has handed the dunce title to her! I cannot believe that her mother instinct are not up in alarm!! Over time - she has built an implicit trust in Shobha.  The dunce will finally wake up when Ansh is in pain!

Edited by anonee - 08 November 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatchernirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalysessroomanisaf24Zetter

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@Meena: You're welcome!...that's a plausible scenario where Pari will ask Pratik to be with her in the kitchen or whenever she goes

Yeah if it was only Dubey she wouldn't have left Ansh but the fact that Shobha the one person besides Yash that she trusts completely asked her and cried even thou they were crocodile tears so she gave in <_< 

But my gurl is in for a rude awakening soon Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalysessroomanisaf24anonee

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode! Yash was so cute when he couldn't meet Aarti's eyes out of embarrassment lol!

1HappyGrlSamanalyseZettersaf24ssroomaniroseinbloomanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1HappyGrl

Originally posted by Pearl_27

Is it just me,or everyone is having a problem posting their replies?

The IF server crashed for me about 15 minutes or so ago. 

It has crashed quite a few times on me too today.

The next button and like button keep acting up too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
What do I use to thwack Shobha's head with exactly?

I'm thinking the only reason Aarti would leave Ansh with the Dubeys is because of Shobha. Out of the two -- Dubey and Shobha -- Aarti trusts Shobha most. Because of the fact that Shobha has been her rock since Prashant's exit from Aarti's life and even when Prashant returned. Shobha has always sided with Aarti and I think that trust factor is still with her because she truly believes Shobha hates Prashant with the same passion she used to. I cannot blame Aarti because she has no idea about Prashant's cancer so why would she think that they would be keeping him or that Shobha has no started to warm up to Prashant ...

Glad to see Gayatri back after so long. Her sargi section and the tibits she said to the three bahus was so her. I mean she said exactly what she would to each of them and her sarcasm with PraDhi was lol. But SPs dig at G3s forgetfulness was LOL-worthy =p.

Coming to AarYa Day Dreaming .. Again, I cannot say this enough: I LOVE KRATIKA'S HAIR! I mean I didn't realize how much of a difference a simple layered haircut would give her! There's this new edge... this sensuous-ness that goes along with her look and I am totally loving it. Cannot blame Yash for bumping into walls now can we .. I mean he has such a gorgeous wife to stare at... watching out for walls has been put to rest right now ... LOL Yash was real cute the way he set up her sargi dish. I am glad that now Aarti is a little more tensed about Prashant than just brushing it under the rug like she has been doing. After everyone left ... the way Aarti was left standing with that stressed look was enough to tell me that this time Prashant's re-entry has made Aarti a little more hyperaware of teh situation at hand and something tells me Aarti will be telling Yash all soon ... that precap suggests enough that even if she may not tell Yash right away but she sure as hell is going to blast the Dubey's for deceiving her and going behind her back and getting Ansh tested for the BMT!!! Her trust in Shobha is crumbling soon and I want to see how she handles all this tomorrow..

G3 said this KC will be the best one for Scindia's... YEA .. I can imagine .. it'll be FANTASTIC Cry

Z

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisashGC_arjanirmalac99Kittya_CullenZettersaf24Samanalysessroomaniyipeeanonee

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
sounds lyk an interesting episodes want to believe tht prashant has changed but I don't knw y I feel tht he still has something up his sleeves

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseZetteranonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@Z

Great take!Smile

Re:  "G3 said this KC will be the best one for Scindia's... YEA .. I can imagine .. it'll be FANTASTIC"

Yup it is going to be a Karva Chauth that the Scins will remember forever!!!  G3 had to be in SM before the drama unfolds! LOL

Edited by anonee - 08 November 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseZetterroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Haha anonee I know right? It's like .. let's wait for all the Scindia's to be there so that when the big reveal happens .. everyone pitches in with some nasty/snide/sarcastic remark towards Aarti =( lol ... Poor girl .. but well .. like Sammy said... the fact that G3 is back means the story will move faster since they have every cast member available for such a huge phase of the story to take place... but I look forward to all this I mean we've been waiting for this since the day we found out the Dubey's lied about Aarti's status!

Z

Edited by -ZsterMG- - 08 November 2012 at 2:59pm

gmhatchernirmalac99Zetterssroomanisaf24Samanalyseanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index