Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 18)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@GMhatcher: Now that's a scary yet plausible thought, I say no matter what something is going to happen to Ansh and then it's going to be the battle of the titans with the Scindias vs the Dubeys

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherpadmavarmorrisSamanalysessroomanisaf24-AarYaholic-anonee

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
aarti's 3weeks for her to be Normal and stress free but the moment she get to know the truth about prashant dubey and shoba betrayed her trust !! in anger she might break ties with them...and it's gonna affect her pregnancy...it might lead to MC  and worst to come if dubeys defend prashant saying he had the right to live ansh is his son too..Ouch after what aarti had gone through..I'm sure yash would support aarti throughout..and this time he would convince his family that aarti is not at fault...

now I'm wondering will yash console  aarti that any parents would do the same for thier children like what dubey and shoba did ..but it was wrong to take ansh away for the BMT  without yash's or aarti's consent..

Edited by Tilashini - 08 November 2012 at 9:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherpadmavarmorris-AarYaholic-ZetterSamanalysessroomanisaf24anoneeyipee

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherpadmavarmorrisKittya_Cullennirmalac99Zetter-AarYaholic-Samanalysessroomaniroseinbloomyipeeanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

She is baaack - our favorite Monster-in-law, G3!

There she was standing with a beaming SP beside her.  He could not contain himself!  They looked like they had just returned from their honeymoon!!!  SP teased her for her forgetfulness and of course she defended herself serenely!!

What do you think is the first thing our MIL does on her return?  She gets her sons and DILs to stand in picture-perfect line while she hands out karva chauth favors.  Vidhi, her stand-in, was conferred the title of the keeper of her post;  Aarti, was all drooled over for fulfilling her heart's desire - the much desired potha; Pari, the fallen DIL was greated with unease and insinuation while Prateek was admonished to keep the vrat for appeasing the God's!  Panku and Yash were good statues in this tableau.

Bua was crackling ...err...sparkling today - she finally found another target for her verbal jabs.  You guessed it right - Pari, who for once had no suitable reply.

What is going on with Vidhi?  Instead of asking Pari to make parathas - she had Pari cut a left-ove halloween pumpkin!!  She is unaware that our Pari is good at wielding a vase not a knife!

Now to our super-duper couple AarYa.  Yash should have phoned the Top-in-Town guy for Aarti's measurements!  I wonder why Aarti did not remind him of that - perhaps she wanted to convey that info to him while massaging his head!  Her Superman tried walking through walls today and failed!  This got them to share a cute eyelock!

Now to the Dupeys!!   Aarti tried to burn P to ashes with her fiery look today - but it just rolled off him! Shobha's  quivering lip and glycerine loaded eyes worked wonders on Aarti . She was successfully duped in to leaving Ansh with them.  Finally the Dupeys duped Ansh with a bar of Cadburys into taking the BMT medication!

This mess was topped by Aarti listening to P griping about her to Shobha!

Overall this is just another drag episode! 

Edited by anonee - 08 November 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatchermorrisnirmalac99Kittya_Cullen-AarYaholic-ZetterSamanalysessroomanisaf24

1HappyGrl Senior Member
1HappyGrl
1HappyGrl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Frozen007, it really is quiet today. Just my luck!  When I actually have some time to post a little more than usual, the forum goes quiet.   LOL

KamliKudi, it does appear as if Aarti and Dubey's are heading for some sort of divide. True about Pankaj's words applying to them. At the time he said it, I think Aarti may have applied it to herself concerning her agreement to keep her divorce a secret from Yash. But the Dubeys are muddying already very muddy waters.

Tilashini and Zetter, just finished your reactions on today's episode. Great reads. On the preview for tomorrow, did either of you get the sense that Aarti was simply shocked or angry or a mixture of both?

Hmmm why didn't the knife land on her feet instead of by her feet? Sorry I couldn't resist

ROFL  Zetter, you cracked me up here. I'm looking forward to seeing this scene.

And it seems walls are a hazard to Yash and Aarti's health. They keep bumping into them. LOL

Gmhatcher, I think I've seen similar speculation floating around too -- what if Ansh has some kind of negative reaction to the medications he's been given? If he does get sick, then the urgency to divulge everything increases. The Dubeys are walking on very precarious ground with Ansh, Aarti, and Yash who trust them so much. Whatever happens, if Aarti finds out the truth about Prashant's condition by Friday, then I do hope she is courageous enough to tell Yash about it because Ansh is important to him too. 

Tilashini, I'm interested to see how the Mittals take Aarti through the next week or so with her pregnancy. Shobha knows how delicate this pregnancy is, and maybe her part in all of this trickery is an effort to avoid giving Aarti additional stress.  I think deep down, Shobha senses the secrets they're keeping can make things much worse than just telling Aarti the truth. If there is a miscarriage, I'll be OK with it (especially if the doctor continues to give Aarti the all clear to conceive again). But if Aarti loses this baby due to stress caused by this Prashant crisis, then I do believe Yash may begin putting up some boundaries between the Aarti and Ansh, and the Dubeys.

USM, that scenario between Palak and Aarti would be really heartwarming to watch. It would be a great opportunity to deepen Aarti's bonds with the girls.

Anonee, fun post. I really don't understand why Yash and Aarti keep trying to walk through walls. They need to live in a wall-less house.  LOL  The Dupeys (love your name for them, btw) seem to want to add more trouble to troubles they already have. Rude awakenings will occur all around I suppose (sooner the better). 

Edited by 1HappyGrl - 08 November 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisnirmalac99-AarYaholic-Zetterssroomanisaf24Samanalyseanonee

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
BM!

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseZetter

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Frozen.

This is the first time that I tried my hand at a fun-take!!

Regarding Dupey - I think that name describes them best.  I wonder sometimes - if one of the CVs is dyslexic and instead of writing Dupey wrote the name down as Dubey!!

Edited by anonee - 08 November 2012 at 1:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcher1HappyGrlSamanalyseZetterssroomanisaf24

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@Tilashini: Yes Aarti's three weeks went by perfectly and when she gets to know about P all of their hard work is going to be in vain Ouch...Hmmm Yash may say that a parent will do anything to save her child but not at the cost of hurting others so I can totally see him being pissed out at the Dubeys especially if Aarti ends up in the hospital 

@USManeetian: Great post yes Samana & I have been talking about Aarti having a breakdown for a while...I can totally see Palak being the one to pull her out of that dark place but I think Yash is the one that's going to do it making it a great loop closure for her pulling him out of his darkness.

@Anonee: haha sarcastic much LOLLOL Just kidding I liked your take, boa sure found herself a new toy to play with...Poor Pari is in for some hard time, I don't know if can handle it so I'm wishing her all the best Ouch

As for the Dubeys, they are all manipulators and liars...poor Aarti despite sensing that something was fishy she send her treasure into the lions' den because she trusted them ErmmOuchOuch

@1HappyGrl: Thank you very much! Smile...True the walls are dangerous for AarYa but they don't seem to care cause they get hit when they can't take their eyes of each other TongueEmbarrassed

Aarti did looked shocked, pissed out and hurt in the precap!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatchernirmalac99Samanalysessroomanisaf24anonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index