Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 17)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

Whats happening?? DC so thanda...the server's performing well now...I guess PVians finally logged out disappointed
WHY DOES THIS FORUM SEEM DEAD TO ME??
I feel like going to and then coming back from the stone age era with no one around

Hey Frozen

It is getting cold na - so every one is hibernating

People come up for air from time to time.

Tilu - great take!!Smile

Yash is superman - so he can walk through walls. Thumbs Up

He acted as though he bumped just to make her laugh!!ROFL

Edited by anonee - 08 November 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlZetterssroomani-AarYaholic-Tilashinigcluv

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@anonee aarti stopped laughing when yash looked at her eventually he started smiling! aarti should have blushed like what he did when she bumped into the wall! Embarrassed LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 08 November 2012 at 12:10pm

1HappyGrlmorrisssroomaniZettergcluvanonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
A good episode...Welcome back Gayatri Big smile

It commences with Ansh calling P and running towards him when he bumps into Aarti who tells him to be careful, she sees P and isn't happy about the fact that he's there...Dubey goes to P and pretends that he's mad at mad and asks him what is he doing there, P replies that he came for something else. 

Aarti asks Dubey why did they bring Ansh to the cancer ward for a stomach ache, he lies saying that the kids ward was filled with flu and he goes on to tell Aarti that prevention is better than cure...Aarti doesn't really seem to be convince but she lets it go...Damn Dubey is one pathological liar, the way he lies it's like breathing Angry Angry Angry

Aarti asks Ansh if he was scared when the doctor drew the blood, he says no...Aarti goes on to say that he's her superman, she's about to continue when she sees P and takes Ansh away leaving the Dubeys standing there...Dubey ask Shobha to stop Aarti from leaving with Ansh...I tell you that man is very selfish, I understand the desperation they are in but to deceive his grandson and his "daughter" that way is just cruel Angry Angry Angry

Vidhi calls Aarti and tells her that Gayatri will be home in an half hour, so be back in time to welcome her...Aarti tells Ansh that they should as G3 is coming back home today, the Dubeys stop her saying that she should leave Ansh with them as they feel lonely but she can take PayPal...At first Aarti doesn't agree but once again they emotionally blackmail her, Shobha says that the former doesn't trust Ansh with them anymore and starts shedding her crocodile tears...Aarti agrees to let Ansh stay back and says that she will explain things to Yash and the family even though she knows that Gayatri wanted to meet her three grand-kids...I'm really disappointed in Shobha where was her compassion for another mother today when she decided to emotionally blackmail the woman she claims as her daughter...there's no words to describe how low she has gone Angry Angry Angry

At the SM...Gayatri is greeted by her three DILs and sons, the DILs take her blesings...Vidhi tell G3 that she was greatly missed along with her scolding them...Aarti asks her about her health to which SP tells her that Gayatri is fine cause she was operated on by the best surgeon in Delhi who got her healthy enough to be home in time for Charva Chauth with her family...Aww it was great to see Gayatri back on my screen I may regret saying that later but I don't care for now i'm gonna enjoy her smiling face on my screen Tongue LOL

Gayatri gives her three DILs a prayer tray, first Vidhi to whom she says is the oldest DIL so that gets her the right to have the first one...She proceeds to hand one to Aarti telling her that the latter have giving her the best gift in form of Little Aayu and blesses her... Aarti looks at Yash over her shoulder with Yeh Dil Hai playing in the background Embarrassed Embarrassed

Gayatri then gives Pari's her own and tells her in a hard tone that since this is her first CH if she has any problem she should ask Vidhi and Aarti...She tells the latter that the only reason she's at home celebrating CH is because of her two SIL so she should learn something from them...She proceeds to tell Pratik that he too should fast for Pari to walk away from the murder trial with dignity, Pratik doesn't take it seriously and tells her if Pari came fast for his long life he can do the same for her...Oh my it didn't take her long to be her old self now did it?! LOL I felt really bad for Pari the way Gayatri is taunting her, I see that now she is in the same place that Aarti has been in from the beginning of their weddings Ouch Ouch Ouch

SP asks Gayatri to calm down, she feels as she has forgotten something...the former jokingly says that the doctors couldn't fix that problem...My sly fox is such a kidder, who knew LOL LOL

Vidhi goes and gets G3's prayer tray and tells her that it's from her three DILs, she blesses them...Gayatri says that this CH should be special to which SP says that in order for that to happen they all should get to work and finish the preparations. They all leave and Aarti is still standing in her spot looking guilty....aaww I know my poor girl until she doesn't tell Yash the truth about P, she isn't going to be at peace no matter what Unhappy 

At the Dubeys, Shobha with the medicine in hand is standing in the doorway looking at Ansh playing with his video game...She's hesitation to give him the med but Dubey once again tells her not to think too much and to just give it to him...Shobha & Dubey approach Ansh and asks him to take the med, the cutie pie says that he's feeling fine so there isn't any need for him to take the medicine.

Dubey starts to get annoyed and talks to him rudely but he then calms down after looking at Shobha so he tells Ansh if he takes the med, he'll give him chocolate upong hearing that Ansh takes the med...Control that's all I could do right now so I don't lose it, Dubey doesn't seem to care about how he goes about getting P healthy...He's just railroading everyone without looking at the damage he's leaving behind...he'll surely gets his in the form of God punishing him for all his deeds by deceiving one of his Angels...I'm more convinced than ever that something is gonna go wrong with Ansh Ouch I'm sorry but I have lost all respect for Shobha Angry Angry Angry

At the SM, Vidhi is cooking in the kitchen when Pari comes in and Vidhi asks her to peel the pumpkin, Pari is having a tough time with the pumpkin...She takes a first knife but it doesn't seems to do the job so she takes another one while she's trying to cut through the tough pumpkin skin the knife flies out of her hand and lands at boa's feet who was coming into the kitchen...She tells Pari to be careful with sharp objects in hands as she could unintentionally and innocently murder someone with it leaving Pari hurt and Vidhi shocked...Hmmm why didn't the knife land on her feet instead of by her feet? Sorry I couldn't resist Big smile...I tell you this is only the beginning of what Pari will have to go through cause when the truth about her and the producer comes out, she's gonna get it full throttled from Gayatri and boa not to mention SP Ouch Ouch Ouch

Aarti comes into AarYa's room where she sees her tray filled with presents she'll need to dressed herself up for Charva Chauth and she's very happy just then Yash comes into the room and tells her that something is missing...She looks and tells him that she has everything, he insists that something is missing, he goes on to say that he couldn't get it cause he doesn't know her size...Aarti assumes that hes' talking about the bangles so she tells him that he got the right size...I loved how Aarti eyes lit up when she saw her tray, her husband had left everything there for her Embarrassed Embarrassed

Yash tells her that's not what he's talking about, he gets a little embarrassed and finally shows her the unstitched blouse piece he didn't get done because he didn't know her measurements...Aarti pulls his legs telling him that since all this is done by the husbands she can't help him, Yash is petrified so he leaves it on the tray and runs out the room leaving an amused Aarti...He stops at the door and looks back at Aarti and smiles at her which she does as well, as he's about to walk out the door he collides with the wall, he leaves and Aarti is still smiling....Aww i loved the way Aarti was pulling Yash's legs, they sure came a long way...The last scene with him giving her those romantic looks may I say that our Yasbabu is in love with his beautiful wife Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

PRECAP: Aarti realizes that she forgot to give Shobha back her phone just then it rings so she answers it but before she could say anything Prashant starts talking...Thinking that it's Shobha on the other end, he goes on to say that he should stay away from them for some days cause he doesn't want to alarm Aarti again, he continues on saying that he's very scared that Aarti might come to know the truth they have been hiding from her and that their deceit would be out of her...Aarti is shocked hearing all that Shocked Shocked...Seriously only in serials people just keep on talking without waiting for the other person to say hello, well it looks like Aarti is about to find out that the Dubeys lied to her but I've got a feeling that the precap will be at the end of tomorrow's episode leaving us with the entire weekend biting our nails Dead LOL

Wow what am I going to do with Kratika Sengar and Gurmeet Choudhary?! those two are going to be the death of me, I love how in sync they are especially in today's episode when Yash was being all shy and Aarti was pulling is legs...KS & GC played well off of each other perfectly Star Star Star Star

Shy/embarrassed Yash was a delight to watch...I tell you when those two fall in love passionately they won't let a chance passed from teasing each other Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherpadmavarPooja_11morrisUSManeetiankdsubsKittya_Cullenssroomanijikky_84gcluvanonee-Kash-Tilashini

morris Goldie
morris
morris

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Tilu: Awesome update. Loved it. Smile 

In order to save their son, the Dubeys are losing everyone around. They are in desperation but we could not pity their actions since it involves a child. Aarti will be very hurt and Ansh will be disturbed with these events. Even today she trusted Dubeys' excuses in the hospital since they are her parents (for her). Shoba disappointed me. Atleast she could have spoken to Yash since she always regarded him with high respect. I just hope AarYa finds it out before its too late. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherpadmavarssroomaniZettergcluvroseinbloomjikky_84Tilashini

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I wont be able to watch till later, but I am so happy to know that Gaya is back!!! Big smile That means the story will start progressing at a faster pace now as the entire cast is present for the big reveal of the truth. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherZetterssroomaniroseinbloomyipeeTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morris

@Tilu: Awesome update. Loved it. Smile 

In order to save their son, the Dubeys are losing everyone around. They are in desperation but we could not pity their actions since it involves a child. Aarti will be very hurt and Ansh will be disturbed with these events. Even today she trusted Dubeys' excuses in the hospital since they are her parents (for her). Shoba disappointed me. Atleast she could have spoken to Yash since she always regarded him with high respect. I just hope AarYa finds it out before its too late. 

aww thank you Morris Embarrassed

yes, and I lost respect for shoba after watchin today's episode...

what was the medication for ? he is just a 6-7 year old kid !! why are they torturing him Cry
prashant is so stupid..why must he tell shoba over the phone..if he really care about ansh he could have just left and stay away from ansh and aarti...it clearly shows that he is being selfish..dubey had totally lost it !! a lie after lie...aarti's gonna hate them for this..and I doubt aarti would get to know about it..prashant would just end the call aarti gets curious and calls shoba to clarify..and what was prashant talking about ...  arghhh cvs give us a good episode on Diwali ! Angry

forget about shoba she is never gonna tell yash anytin Stern Smile aarti wis the one who need to tell yash about prashant  that too ASAP ! is she waiting for another head massage fr yash and then only,tell him ? LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 08 November 2012 at 12:46pm

gmhatchermorrisZetterssroomaniSamanalyseyipee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Tilashini: Great take Dear ClapClap...Yup Yash looked HOT in that RED shirt it's been a while since we saw him in bright colors Dead Embarrassed

haha yeah i'm glad he didn't give her any lingerie YET cause they aren't at that stage of their relationship yet despite them having a child together they are at the first stage, they are kind of going steady so no intimate gifts so soon Tongue LOL

@Samana: Yup it nice to see Gayatri back on screen, i tell you now that she's there I gotta say that Jyo is right the divorce lie is gonna dropped on Diwali which is Tuesday so sometime next week AarYa's livs are gonna get turned upside down Ouch

but I can't wait for it to happen...Crazy I know Big smile...I just wanna see SP's reaction..I hope my sly fox doesn't get a heart attack Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlmorrisSamanalysessroomaniyipee

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Here's another random thought... when Aarti was admitted to the hospital Prashant told the nurse that she was allergic to penicillin, what if Ansh has an allergic reaction to one of the medications prescribed  by the doctor?
Some allergies are genetic and since Aarti is an orphan there is no knowing what the predisposition is for either her or Ansh.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlUSManeetianpadmavarmorris-AarYaholic-ZetterSamanalysessroomaniyipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index