Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 17)

morris Goldie
morris
morris

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Tilu: Awesome update. Loved it. Smile 

In order to save their son, the Dubeys are losing everyone around. They are in desperation but we could not pity their actions since it involves a child. Aarti will be very hurt and Ansh will be disturbed with these events. Even today she trusted Dubeys' excuses in the hospital since they are her parents (for her). Shoba disappointed me. Atleast she could have spoken to Yash since she always regarded him with high respect. I just hope AarYa finds it out before its too late. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherpadmavarssroomaniZettergcluvroseinbloomjikky_84Tilashini

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I wont be able to watch till later, but I am so happy to know that Gaya is back!!! Big smile That means the story will start progressing at a faster pace now as the entire cast is present for the big reveal of the truth. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherZetterssroomaniroseinbloomyipeeTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morris

@Tilu: Awesome update. Loved it. Smile 

In order to save their son, the Dubeys are losing everyone around. They are in desperation but we could not pity their actions since it involves a child. Aarti will be very hurt and Ansh will be disturbed with these events. Even today she trusted Dubeys' excuses in the hospital since they are her parents (for her). Shoba disappointed me. Atleast she could have spoken to Yash since she always regarded him with high respect. I just hope AarYa finds it out before its too late. 

aww thank you Morris Embarrassed

yes, and I lost respect for shoba after watchin today's episode...

what was the medication for ? he is just a 6-7 year old kid !! why are they torturing him Cry
prashant is so stupid..why must he tell shoba over the phone..if he really care about ansh he could have just left and stay away from ansh and aarti...it clearly shows that he is being selfish..dubey had totally lost it !! a lie after lie...aarti's gonna hate them for this..and I doubt aarti would get to know about it..prashant would just end the call aarti gets curious and calls shoba to clarify..and what was prashant talking about ...  arghhh cvs give us a good episode on Diwali ! Angry

forget about shoba she is never gonna tell yash anytin Stern Smile aarti wis the one who need to tell yash about prashant  that too ASAP ! is she waiting for another head massage fr yash and then only,tell him ? LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 08 November 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisZetterssroomaniSamanalyseyipee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Tilashini: Great take Dear ClapClap...Yup Yash looked HOT in that RED shirt it's been a while since we saw him in bright colors Dead Embarrassed

haha yeah i'm glad he didn't give her any lingerie YET cause they aren't at that stage of their relationship yet despite them having a child together they are at the first stage, they are kind of going steady so no intimate gifts so soon Tongue LOL

@Samana: Yup it nice to see Gayatri back on screen, i tell you now that she's there I gotta say that Jyo is right the divorce lie is gonna dropped on Diwali which is Tuesday so sometime next week AarYa's livs are gonna get turned upside down Ouch

but I can't wait for it to happen...Crazy I know Big smile...I just wanna see SP's reaction..I hope my sly fox doesn't get a heart attack Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlmorrisSamanalysessroomaniyipee

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Here's another random thought... when Aarti was admitted to the hospital Prashant told the nurse that she was allergic to penicillin, what if Ansh has an allergic reaction to one of the medications prescribed  by the doctor?
Some allergies are genetic and since Aarti is an orphan there is no knowing what the predisposition is for either her or Ansh.

1HappyGrlUSManeetianpadmavarmorrisssroomani-AarYaholic-ZetterSamanalyseyipee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@GMhatcher: Now that's a scary yet plausible thought, I say no matter what something is going to happen to Ansh and then it's going to be the battle of the titans with the Scindias vs the Dubeys

gmhatcher1HappyGrlpadmavarmorris-AarYaholic-Samanalysessroomanisaf24anonee

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
aarti's 3weeks for her to be Normal and stress free but the moment she get to know the truth about prashant dubey and shoba betrayed her trust !! in anger she might break ties with them...and it's gonna affect her pregnancy...it might lead to MC  and worst to come if dubeys defend prashant saying he had the right to live ansh is his son too..Ouch after what aarti had gone through..I'm sure yash would support aarti throughout..and this time he would convince his family that aarti is not at fault...

now I'm wondering will yash console  aarti that any parents would do the same for thier children like what dubey and shoba did ..but it was wrong to take ansh away for the BMT  without yash's or aarti's consent..

Edited by Tilashini - 08 November 2012 at 9:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherpadmavarmorris-AarYaholic-ZetterSamanalysessroomanisaf24yipeeanonee

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherpadmavarmorrisnirmalac99Kittya_CullenZetter-AarYaholic-Samanalysessroomaniroseinbloomyipeeanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index