Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 16)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@anonee bua will go MIA again she has to keep fast for RD...and hunt for the missing moon LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQgcluvanonee

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Aarti do you think G3 cares about Ansh??

Yes G3 care for Ansh is greater than that of Shobha and Dupey!

Absolutely and she knows Yash  really loves Ansh like his own child Smile. I hope she will support Yash in Dubeys vs Scindiya battle Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11gcluv

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Buaji after Pari now!

Edited by TAPD - 08 November 2012 at 11:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQanonee

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

My take on today's episode..

Dubey could seriously win himself a oscar award!! My my what an act!!! And the way he was trynna convince aarti,I don't balme aarti that she trust dubey's and she left ansh with them'I would like to see the moment aarti get to know the reason behind this..how many more lies MR D?? and look who was talking about prevention is better then cure!!! 
Geek
did I miss out something?? Did ansh say he had stomach pain? As I know dubey was the one who dragged him along to the hospital,he lied to ansh and ansh lied to arti about thisConfused' hmm so,aarti says ansh you are mumma ki superman , aarti how many superman's do you want ??  Ermm LOL

It was good to see G3 back after a long time! Ok wait did I forget something??
 She was still suffering from short term memory lost! LOLShe didnt bother to ask about the kids,they were missing?? All she care about aarti and her pota!! Stern SmileLOLahh finally I see scindia parivaar all together!!Embarrassed Feels great!! Yash was in red shirt eekss!! HOTTIE!! jaaneman! Embarrassed Day Dreaming

G3 had ask prateek to karwa chauth fast for pari so yash ji will have a company! Yayy!! haha that was much needed'ok pari,stop digging your own grave G3 is back and wait till she finds out about "USS RAAT"Ouch, g3 was all happy and started praising vidhi and aarti..pari has not proven anyting that she full filled all her responsibilities as a wife and bahu , I don't think G3 favours her much..anyway, I was so happy that finally for the first time yash will keep fast for aarti..aarti's prayers answered..eventhough it was not teej '.aarti must be really happy !! now im all excited for the rest of the KC aarya scenes..and the ritual... omggg yash ji was looking so HOT HOT HOT!!! Striking RED!Dead Blushing
The funniest part of the episode when pari was about to cut the pumpkin the knife slips and drop near bua!! Just a miss!! *sigh* D'oh I don't think even a knife can kill her ,!! we will need a bulldozer... LOL LOL uff she is after pari?? im sure she will be the first one to find out about pari's uss raat kahaani!! LOL and next up prashant...she was the one who saw aarti with aman before others knew.. Ouch

Ok, here I was expecting yash to give her something but it end up to be a unstitched blouse/negligee 'LOL! .and he was all shy about this???? EmbarrassedAnd it was similar to the one he showed her during thier SR'btw how did he remember and got it within a short period or time??ConfusedHmm I guess arti's free size!! She could easily fit into anyting'good obervation yash ji!!Hug yash ji was too cute!! Aww he bumped into the wall and started smiling(it was a killer) Embarrassed Embarrassedat arti it reminds me when aarti bumped into the wall when there were back from conpur!!LOL Yash cant take his eyes of her, Day Dreaming.Day Dreamingaw man I love the way he was acting naive' with the adorable expression and innocent look!! Heart
and aarti insist him on giving it to her,he placed it on the tray and runs away like a kid!! LOL

About the precap ,oh i so knew it! Aarti picks up the call, I think it was shoba's phone'prashant says he should go somewhere far for few days , what if arti comes to know about this and that they were lying .Shocked..i hope aarti would go to dubey's right away..and screw them right on their face , that she made a huge mistake to trust them!..i just want her to take ansh away..but I don't think that'l happen..
in the mean time lets enjoy KC,tomorrow's episode might end with a cliffhanger..

Battle
of the baaps!! P vs Y !Lol!

Edited by Tilashini - 08 November 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlmorrisKittya_CullenEva JQssroomaniAniSweety-AarYaholic-gcluvanoneeroseinbloom

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Whats happening?? DC so thanda...the server's performing well now...I guess PVians finally logged out disappointed
WHY DOES THIS FORUM SEEM DEAD TO ME??
I feel like going to and then coming back from the stone age era with no one around

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlEva JQgcluv

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Guys since so many are asking ..Jyoti is taking a short Sabbatical from Virtual life due to personal life . She hopes she will be back around Christmas if all goes well . She is so sad about missing doing A/R Ouch especially today when the blouse scene was full of her kind of episode . So until then please behave yourselves in her absence and discuss away .  Embarrassed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

1HappyGrlgmhatcherananda29123mitulPearl_27Kittya_CullenEva JQssroomani-AarYaholic-SamanalyseTilashinigcluvanoneeroseinbloompickachu

1HappyGrl Senior Member
1HappyGrl
1HappyGrl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
The thread seems very quiet today, but I'm looking forward to seeing the episode tonight.  From what I'm reading, the Dubeys are continuing to test viewers. 

I'm actually happy and scared that Gayatri is back.  LOL

Thanks for the update on Jyoti, Deeps.  Look forward to seeing her posting again soon. 

Edited by 1HappyGrl - 08 November 2012 at 11:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morris-Deepzz-Pearl_27Eva JQssroomani-AarYaholic-gcluv

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Yikes what are the Dubeys doing? They are ruining their relationship with ArYa :(

I guess Aarti is going to be forced to break her relationship with her parents (Dubeys) Scindias especially Yash is not going to let her. Maybe that will teach them.

Pankaj words going to come true when Aarti finds what he Dubeys have been doing behind her back.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisPearl_27123mitulEva JQssroomaniroseinbloomgcluvanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index