Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! (Page 13)

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Yash could not give Aarti blouse for her sari since he did not have her measurements!  Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarEva JQkriti07ssroomanigcluvanonee

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Can sometone tell me why Yash was all so shy. What did he forget

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarEva JQgcluvanonee

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhalguniK

Can sometone tell me why Yash was all so shy. What did he forget

blouse for her sari! because did not have measurementWink

gmhatcherpadmavarEva JQkriti07anoneegcluv

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Scary Precap..but I am Really very happy to see G3 ...She is same like beforeLOL...So now CVs Moving the story to have a great melodrama between Dubeys and Scindhya's and meanwhile Aarti feel so Stressed and will loose the baby for sure...WoW CVs U r Great...

Last Scene is So funny..Now a days Yash is acting like a Kid. Thats So funny to watch...Guru Was Superb as acting like a KID.. Kratika is superb in complimenting the GURU..Best Couple...ClapStar

Dubeys they have excedded the limit..Even Shobha is supporting him..A PERFECT Couple Again...Yakks...Angry   now Aarti should Blast and should have to take away Ansh from them...
Then only Battle will start...Ouch

gmhatcherEva JQssroomanigcluvanonee-Kash-

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
maybe the first time i am feeling sorry for Yash becoz of all the happiness hes building within himself and around him now regarding Aarti.
Whats with the Dubeys they have absolutly lost it including Shobhajee. G3 is back with her sarcastic nuances, poor Paridi is all guilty and tense, Aarti is also all worried, Yashji is the only one all happy these days poor guy the bubble is gonna burst soon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherpadmavarPooja_11Eva JQssroomani-Kash-anonee

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Originally posted by Tilashini

what i did quite get it??? arti forgot what again yash was shy for that?? damm i thought he was gonna give her something else..LOL

he is sooo shy because his wife is really gorgeous in Green Sari and he doesn;t know if the gift he gives her compliments her beauty Wink..any husband wants to see his wife to look pretty esp with clothes or jewelery he bought for herWink. Yash is so nervous to know whether Aarti likes his choice of clothes and jewelery or notLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherRaleighbcatpadmavarkriti07ssroomanianoneeTilashini

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

wonderful precap!!! good way of story telling!!!Clap all these days i was like aarthi ko sach kaun kahega... who's gonna spit d truth out?? shoba nahi kahegi... dubey toh bilkul bhi nahi... then who is gonna spit the truth out... the culprit himself !!!  wow!!Clap prashant's gonna spit the truth out... wonderful man!!! waise yash was sooo cute... kabhi aarthi gets bumped into a wall kabhi yash...LOL when will they get bump into each other rather than a wall lol... Wink i got it the second yash said naap that he is talking about the blouse...Embarrassed aarthi is a dimwit u see... bangles ka naap toh mera hi hain yash ji... ohhh girl he's talking about kuch jaroorat mand cheez... D'oh

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarPooja_11123mitulkriti07Eva JQssroomanigshow2011anoneejikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hey guys - my prediction was right!!!

Yash gave Aarti material to get a custom-stitched negligee.  Only this time, unlike SR, he did not dangle the material and dance in front of her!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatpadmavarPooja_11Eva JQkriti07ssroomanigshow2011jikky_84Tilashini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index