Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yash probably won't think that aarti and Prashant were in this together. However, the fact that aarti hid the biggest truth about herself all these days is huge in itself, especially for someone like Yash. Whether or not she is a divorcee will not matter to him at all, but the lie will. He would probably excuse her lying during the wedding( probably he will remember that she did try to tell him something during the sangeet)...however, what is going to hurt is her deliberately keeping him in the dark .he would probably remember how aarti and the dubeys literally indirectly told him to go away while they were all fishily looking at a closed door, he would remember how aarti tried to run away when she met her friend sunita, he would remember how he told her that he trusted her, and yet she kept quiet, he would remember how she gave all the gyaan to Pari, yet kept quiet. Yah, probably the fact that aarti had promised the Dubeys will come into play here, but that can't take away the hurt. The worst part is Aarti's ex-husband has been a topic between them either directly or indirectly few times, yet,she kept quiet. Hurt is natural. I myself have not been able to digest the fact that aarti chose to listen to shobha and hide the truth instead of her own instincts, so I doubt Yash will not mind. However, I do hope , inspite of the hurt,he supports her.
And God forbid,if Aarti goes ahead with Ansh's Bone marrow transfer without his knowledge, well, in that case, he will receive the shock of his life! I hope Yash comes to know the truth before Ansh's bone marrow transfer.
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
when g3 was asking herself what did i forgot ? i was like " the kids you did not ask about the kids "😳 she was so happy about the "warit" that she forgot about the living kids 😆 poor woman she need help 🤣
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Ria: I too am hoping for Yash to think and then act this time...and not jump to conclusions. A lot of water has flown under the bridge ever since his knee-jerk reactions of the post-Mumbai events. Since then Yash has observed and understood Aarti. He himself has started being an active partner in this marriage...he understands now the value of understanding one's partner, given the advice he has been offering to Prateek. And then, if Prateek can get over a criminal act of his wife by offering her all the support, it will seem very petty for Yash to hold a lie against Aarti without knowing the intent. I really want Yash to surprise us by at least trying to analyze the lie...Today's episode might see the first seeds of doubt and betrayal being planted between Shobha and Aarti. Wonder how long it'll take her to get Ansh back then? And what will Dubeyji do then? This time they may have no option but to tell Aarti the truth about Prashant.

@Pearl & Smiley: Thank you.😊
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Have been super super busy. 😭

For the first time I wondered who is being tested here Aarti, Yash, Ansh, The Scindias or perhaps all of them.

It was so sad to watch Shobha in the last episode. I don't condone the Dubey's for wanting to save Prashant but does that have to be done by trampling on Aarti's trust and faith in them as parents. They had once before done it one her wedding day when they asked her to repay the debt of taking care of her by marrying Yash. They broke her that day. Yet she chomped down on her devastation and bend down to their demands so that her son gets a future he deserves. Today, once again the Dubeys are all set to break her spirit to smithereens. And the sad part is it is not just her but also Ansh they are deceiving. 

I was one of the viewers who had initially complained about why Aarti had to fall in love with Yash so early in the story. Yet, looking back I see how that love gave her strength to drag Yash out of the hell he was residing in. I see the same happening now too but this time with Yash bearing all the pain he possibly could to bring her out of the devastation that is in store for her. 

Aarti grew up as an orphan. It was the Dubeys (Prashant included) who taught her to trust again. And today they are the ones who are embarked on completely annihilating the meaning of trust in Aarti's vocabulary.

I remember the dialogues Aarti had made to Pankaj just as day or two back about how relationships are made by the heart and relationships can never let you down it is the circumstances that let you down. I thought at the time, this statement will come to bite her and I assumed that the very foundation of her relationship with the Scindia's would be shaken. But as the days progress I believe that it is not her relationship with the Scindias but with Dubeys that is going to be tested. If everything comes out in the open as they should the way Aarti has been deceived and manipulated by Dubeys regarding Ansh's bone marrow transplant would be proof of how she was manipulated into going along with the lie that she is  a widow. If not anyone else I hope at least Yash will be able to see that after he gets over his initial hurt and disappointment. The more I see Yash the more calm I feel that he will be Aarti's guardian angel against the Dubeys. Earlier Yash's understanding of Aarti was on a superficial level. This time around he seems to genuinely understand the complex woman that is Aarti. So keeping fingers crossed.

I adored the last scene with Yash and Aarti. Thanks to the way the TV shows are in the recent years, we audience have this image of our heroes being larger than life characters who are strong and intense and passionate and absolutely certain about their sexuality and its effect on their partners. I absolutely adore the way Mittals have portrayed Yash. Yash is strong macho passionate and all that but also very human. He is in love and he is uncertain, embarrassed about his image and wants to do all the right  things to please his beautiful partner who he thinks of very highly. It is so human and so realistic. 

Gayu is back to her sarcastic, bitchy self. Ahhh everything is right with our PV world. 

I hope everyone is geared up for high voltage drama. I am pretty sure it starts today. :)

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Indu, I pretty much said the same things you did. All this while I have been waiting for the lie to be out in the open. Yash feeling betrayed and hurt and Aarti in the process feeling so devastated that she ends up in the hospital and their child is under threat. 

I think all that might happen but it will be courtesy Dubeys. The more I see Yash the more I feel he will be different this time around. He has begun to genuinely understand Aarti. Like you said he will be hurt and feel betrayed and rightly so but I don't think he will stop there. This time around he would want to get to the bottom of things. I loved what you mentioned about Pratik and Yash. If Pratik can stand by his wife's alleged murder, Yash would look petty if he doesn't take the effort to find out what was the intent behind the lie. My "Yash sense" tells me that he going to deal with things very differently from before.😃

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Kirthi: Firstly 🤗...We've bean missing each other the last few days.

I totally agree with your Yash sense.He has come a long way since post Mumbai brattish days. He is taking efforts to get to know the woman in Aarti, the individual that she is. The Pari issue has brought Yash face to face with some amazing facts about his wife. Nobody can fake so much love, so much devotion, and so much sincerity. I don't think Yash will let go of all these. If at all he'll be hurt that Aarti didn't trust him enough, but then he would again understand why...just as he understood later why she ran away.

All the Mahabharat dialogues of Pankaj fit chalk a block with Dubeys' duplicity, especially her mother. Shobha's betrayal will be the straw that'll break the camel's back so to say. I have a feeling that Aarti senses that her so-called father is not clean at the moment...The only reason she is giving them the benefit of the doubt is because she cannot believe Shobha can ever deceive her. And now when she comes to know that to give relief to her son's pain she gave pain to Aarti's son, her grandson...that is the time Aarti will be hit by the betrayal blast. She will withdraw herself from the relationship...and knowing Aarti, she'll do it because she wouldn't want to come between Dubeys and their son.  In all likelihood, Yash will then play the mediator between Dubeys and Aarti.
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Indu n kirthi: i want the sulk-hulk back please.

But i have to concede that when yash can jaap about pati-patni bharosa-vishwaas to pratik then he too should practice what he has preached.

But then i remember that this is the same guy who has also repeatedly stressed how he hates lies n liars

I am sure even in pari's case had he known the whole truth he would hv condemned her.

And aarti is fast becoming more to him than anyone else and agar hum yash ki nazar se dekhen which he is urging even aarti to do these days, she is this perfect superwoman who can do no wrong. So her fall from the pedestal has to bring the sulk back.

Just as aarti downgraded her image of yash from god to a man she could still love, the same journey even yash has to take.
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you @Indu.  

I have this feeling that not only Yash will react differently, but the whole Scindhiya family will be with Aarti.  CVs likes to stoop us all the time, may be this time this is the way they will stoop us.  Aarti has gained lots of confidence of SP and G3...The family is very happy because they got their son Yash back due to Aarti only...They may initially get hurt but will understand her situation too...

I hope that Aarti's sufferings ends soon...
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hai dayya let him be understanding after he exhibits certain amount of knee jerk reaction. Come on guys GC would hit a six showing such emotions dont deny me this pleasure.

Plus he need not even show all this in front of aarti he can do it elsewhere
Spit out his anger first then become a saint
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
umm... okay...
today... lemme jz tok story and plot wise... 😊

Gayatri and family scene:
umm... over all a pleasant scene...
felt good to see her after a long break...
so WELCOME BACK TO OUR GAYATRI... 😉
umm... I knew Gayatri is gonna be angry wid Paridhi for evrything that happened...
first of all, Gayatri must be feeling very much betrayed and then angry that Paridhi didnt keep up d family esteem...
The funniest party was... Gayatri's sarcastic comment about keeping the vrat to Pratik wich he tuk srsly and hw Gayatri n Papa S explained that sarcastic smile...
and then Papa S' comment on Gayatri ki bhoolne ki beemari... 😆 cute yet funny... 😃

Dubeys:
okay... i have no shame in saying that the Dubeys suck...
Shobha...
Dubey..
Prashant..
they are all sooo selfish, shrewd and big cheats 😡 😡 😡
for me... dey so dnt deserve to be loved and trusted... dey shud b left to live within their small family... evrything Shobha n Dubey did for Aarti, they have erased evrything themselves... and Aarti wud sure neva be able to trust them again once she gets to knw the truth...
I so despised the way Shobha shed those crocodile tears... she has lost ol respect in my eyes for sure...

AarYa scene:
aaahhh.. Yash...
so cute the way he indirectly tried to tell Aarti that something was missing... 😆
hahaha... n den hw he jz gave d blouse to Aarti and ran away...
n den at the door... i jz got reminded wen d same thing happened to Aarti...
Yash banged himself to d wall while looking at Aarti and den dat smile...
YASH JI ... I LOVE YOU...!!!!!!!!! ❤️