Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello ALL!!! 😊

Good Morning here, and Good Night to some...

Just watched the episode and it was a nice one... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Welcome back Gayatri!!!

Is the family complete already??
Can't wait for the big episode to come, the revelation!!!

Heading for work now, will see u all later...

Have Great Day Everyone!!! 😳

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did any one notice the expression on Yash's face when G3 tells Aarti "tu ne meri sabse badi ichha puri kar liye hain bahu'!

It was one of "mission accomplished"!!

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...it looks like wall-cons are back in style. Frankly is there any con that is out of style in PVland? I never knew that Sweetu Satu would stay so true to his name...he carries around an entire bar of chocolate with him wherever he goes?πŸ€” Perhaps he and Shobha do chocolate cons.πŸ˜• 

Too tired to do this. May stalk or something. See you guys around😊
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Anonee: (sorry don't knw ur name) umm... u never knw as they say expect the unexpected but honestly speaking I don't even knw where tht idea came frm it was just my outside the box thinking as K said in one post I'm a mindfreakπŸ˜†
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Z: Fab take Sweetie πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Same here I think the reason why Aarti said yes saw because of Shobha, Aarti trusts her more so it would never occur to her that she would be deceiving her little does she know that Dubey has managed to get into her head 

ha Gayatri was a riot with her digs at PraDhi and SP was on a roll as well today πŸ˜ƒ

Then came the best part of the episode for me...AarYa πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

They had me 

And then when Yash gave Aarti that look I was just 

I felt like πŸ˜†

Zetter thumbnail
@Meena: Yup he has a proud smile on his face πŸ˜› πŸ˜³

@Kadeen: Yup today the theme was conned Dubeys' style...Poor Aarti and Ansh didn't know what hit them 

@MJ: Yes ma'am the family is complete now all he!! can break loose haa 

Okay calling it a night...Catch you guys in the AM!!! 

Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok good night ppl need to prepare 4 pooja on saturday night nightπŸ˜ƒ
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is G3 not aware of the pregnancy complication???
she seemed very cheerful with aarti last night.
but i got instant wish fulfillment i logged off wanting to c g3 n got to see her
plus as per the precap n today being friday we r heading towards another cliffhanger
And u have to hand it to Mr. D he can blufff his way out of any situation. Ab pata chala p kis pe gaya hai.lol
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah...well...whatever...I mean one would think that there is no twilight zone of honesty in relationships... a thing is either right or it is wrong. However, what we are witnessing is a dichotomy, wherein  both sides of the coin are either right or wrong...difference is only in the manner of perception: What looks right to one becomes grossly wrong for the other. Thus, alas...while the one in the right might cry foul at the apparent deception, the other may very well look straight in the eye and say,"Who are you to judge my choices without knowing my reasons? You have to stand where I stand before pronouncing your judgment"...and then, we might witness the stumble into the twilight when the other steps back cause she suddenly realizes she was actually standing where the other was...!!!!

The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool...

Aarti's life is akin to a revolving door at the moment wherein Deception is sometimes in front of her and sometimes behind. If she is in dark of being deceived, she is also guilty of deceiving by keeping in dark a big lie. Yet, nothing...no conviction, no justification...can take away the fact that while deception can only be supported by illusion, trustworthiness rests upon truth.

In order to hide one truth, the entire Dubey family is resorting to a lie...Why? Because they fear that their truth has the potential of the hand of the healer being snatched  away from their hands...and which ultimately might prove fatal to one of them. So they not only take refuge behind a continuously growing wall of lies and deception, they also pull little Ansh with them, by using Aarti as a pawn. Shobha has crumbled...her strong principles and ethics are being held hostage by maternal weakness and helplessness. Thereby, just as she had buckled under pressure of her husband when Aarti had refused to marry Yash on the grounds of deception and had sided with Mr D when he used Aarti's loyalty as a pawn...seemingly for her own good,  in the similar manner, she now sides with him to save her son and once again Aarti's loyalty is used as a pawn. Aarti is stuck between what she sees and what she is made to perceive. She sees a constant presence of Prashant around her son, yet blindly believes the fabricated scenario, only because it was enacted by her parents... How can she disbelieve them? They have always stood by her? They are her pillars...people she has always relied upon in her hours of darkness. As far as Dubeys are concerned, for them the adage changes to "Desperate times call for criminal measures"...the father spews lies after lies just so his son comes back from the threshold of death; the mother silently abets and complies with him for the same reason; and the son wants to live so doesn't halt the deception play out but tries to ease his conscience by upholding his perceived image for his ex wife's benefit. Ah...well...whatever...like I said, who am I to judge? In each person lie both the Saint and the Satan...the latter raises its ugly head and makes its presence known when the person is at his or her weakest end.

Aarti, on the other hand, is in a complete dilemma...She can no longer hold back her lie and is desperate to come clean...but circumstances are not siding with her resolution. So much so that even on the joyous occasion of her ma-in-law coming back and after the whole ritual of sargi, she is preoccupied with worry gnawing her insides.

Pari stews in a guilt of her own. She is trying desperately to blend in now...trying hard to be what she had rebelled against in the early days of marriage. With the biggest lie of her own weighing heavily on her, will she be able to carry out  the pious Karva chauth vrat for the welfare of her husband when she is guilty of tarnishing the sanctity of her marriage?

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away...and all the things I want to say find no voice. Then in silence I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.

"Well...well...Yashbabu...bumping into walls again? And fitfully following it with that goofy, self-conscious, knowing smile...cute!! *Sigh*  what wouldn't Aarti do to ensure that smile stays on your face?"
They are truly one now...At the mention of their baby, she just has to tilt her head in silent communication for him to look at her lovingly from behind and acknowledge her communication...Words are not needed; their conversation these days are mostly in the silence behind the spoken words. They smile, they laugh, they tease, they talk, they flirt...yet only their eyes  convey what they really feel. And in his case, all his gestures shout out loud his love for her...He surprises her yet again, with the KC platter filled with all the required items, except the dunce didn't have her blouse measurements, so failed in filling the one gap on that platter. He beats a hasty retreat when he  realizes she had been teasing him...and Bam!!
"Hota hai...hota hai!! Therefore, the moral of the story Yashbabu is 'try to hug your biwi more often'...maybe your arms can then automatically measure her dimensions...!!!"πŸ˜›

That's it for today friends. The KC looks to be heading toward an explosive end...!!!
Have a nice day.😊

Zetter thumbnail
Up & at 'am...Good Morning Lovelies!!! 

@Indu: Good morning Pal...Marvelous analysis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Yup deception & guilt are all around, the Dubeys deceived those who trusted them the most without thinking about the long time consequences...Aarti and Pari are feeling guilty, one can't wait to let the truth out but can't because of circumstances getting in her way while the other one despite feeling guilty she would rather die or in her case go to jail than let that secret out  

hehe seriously if only he had wrapped his hands around Aarti once, Yash would have known her measurements now wouldn't he πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Well ma in law is back just in time for the big reveal and oh my, I can see my poor Aarti landing in the hospital soon with the doc telling them that she's in critical condition cause all that stress she's gonna be under when she realized that the Dubeys especially Shobha lied to her won't be good for her or their little angel πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

You have a great day my friend πŸ€—