Punar Vivah

8/11 Dragon Club: Ansh in Dilemma! - Page 14

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: morris

@Tilu: Awesome update. Loved it. 😊 

In order to save their son, the Dubeys are losing everyone around. They are in desperation but we could not pity their actions since it involves a child. Aarti will be very hurt and Ansh will be disturbed with these events. Even today she trusted Dubeys' excuses in the hospital since they are her parents (for her). Shoba disappointed me. Atleast she could have spoken to Yash since she always regarded him with high respect. I just hope AarYa finds it out before its too late. 

aww thank you Morris 😳

yes, and I lost respect for shoba after watchin today's episode...

what was the medication for ? he is just a 6-7 year old kid !! why are they torturing him 😭
prashant is so stupid..why must he tell shoba over the phone..if he really care about ansh he could have just left and stay away from ansh and aarti...it clearly shows that he is being selfish..dubey had totally lost it !! a lie after lie...aarti's gonna hate them for this..and I doubt aarti would get to know about it..prashant would just end the call aarti gets curious and calls shoba to clarify..and what was prashant talking about ...  arghhh cvs give us a good episode on Diwali ! 😡

forget about shoba she is never gonna tell yash anytin 😳 aarti wis the one who need to tell yash about prashant  that too ASAP ! is she waiting for another head massage fr yash and then only,tell him ? 😆
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Tilashini: Great take Dear 👏👏...Yup Yash looked HOT in that RED shirt it's been a while since we saw him in bright colors 🤢 😳

haha yeah i'm glad he didn't give her any lingerie YET cause they aren't at that stage of their relationship yet despite them having a child together they are at the first stage, they are kind of going steady so no intimate gifts so soon 😛 😆

@Samana: Yup it nice to see Gayatri back on screen, i tell you now that she's there I gotta say that Jyo is right the divorce lie is gonna dropped on Diwali which is Tuesday so sometime next week AarYa's livs are gonna get turned upside down 

but I can't wait for it to happen...Crazy I know 😃...I just wanna see SP's reaction..I hope my sly fox doesn't get a heart attack 🤔
gmhatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here's another random thought... when Aarti was admitted to the hospital Prashant told the nurse that she was allergic to penicillin, what if Ansh has an allergic reaction to one of the medications prescribed  by the doctor?
Some allergies are genetic and since Aarti is an orphan there is no knowing what the predisposition is for either her or Ansh.
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@GMhatcher: Now that's a scary yet plausible thought, I say no matter what something is going to happen to Ansh and then it's going to be the battle of the titans with the Scindias vs the Dubeys
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aarti's 3weeks for her to be Normal and stress free but the moment she get to know the truth about prashant dubey and shoba betrayed her trust !! in anger she might break ties with them...and it's gonna affect her pregnancy...it might lead to MC  and worst to come if dubeys defend prashant saying he had the right to live ansh is his son too.. after what aarti had gone through..I'm sure yash would support aarti throughout..and this time he would convince his family that aarti is not at fault...

now I'm wondering will yash console  aarti that any parents would do the same for thier children like what dubey and shoba did ..but it was wrong to take ansh away for the BMT  without yash's or aarti's consent..
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
i honestly beginning to think that with the word trust being thrown around aarti so much these days, and especially when she finds out that she has been duped by the Dubey's, Aarti will go into depression. And here, i don't even think Yash will be able to help her because she will think he is lying to her to (just to keep her happy for the baby).

i kind of want a scene where Aarti is depressed and she goes and sits on the bench where Arpita used to sit when she was pregnant with Palak. It would be great if Palak joined Aarti, and the two just sat together, in silence. It would be a great bonding scene because it would show that they don't need words for their relationship, just each others company. Both of them do share a bond, they have lost their mother and they remember what it was like. Aarti treated Shobha the way Aarti wanted PayPal to treat her. Maybe she will start doubting herself as a mother of PayPal because if Shobha could betray her, couldn't Aarti do the same to PayPal?

I think that the only person to help Aarti regain trust is going to be Palak.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She is baaack - our favorite Monster-in-law, G3!

There she was standing with a beaming SP beside her.  He could not contain himself!  They looked like they had just returned from their honeymoon!!!  SP teased her for her forgetfulness and of course she defended herself serenely!!

What do you think is the first thing our MIL does on her return?  She gets her sons and DILs to stand in picture-perfect line while she hands out karva chauth favors.  Vidhi, her stand-in, was conferred the title of the keeper of her post;  Aarti, was all drooled over for fulfilling her heart's desire - the much desired potha; Pari, the fallen DIL was greated with unease and insinuation while Prateek was admonished to keep the vrat for appeasing the God's!  Panku and Yash were good statues in this tableau.

Bua was crackling ...err...sparkling today - she finally found another target for her verbal jabs.  You guessed it right - Pari, who for once had no suitable reply.

What is going on with Vidhi?  Instead of asking Pari to make parathas - she had Pari cut a left-ove halloween pumpkin!!  She is unaware that our Pari is good at wielding a vase not a knife!

Now to our super-duper couple AarYa.  Yash should have phoned the Top-in-Town guy for Aarti's measurements!  I wonder why Aarti did not remind him of that - perhaps she wanted to convey that info to him while massaging his head!  Her Superman tried walking through walls today and failed!  This got them to share a cute eyelock!

Now to the Dupeys!!   Aarti tried to burn P to ashes with her fiery look today - but it just rolled off him! Shobha's  quivering lip and glycerine loaded eyes worked wonders on Aarti . She was successfully duped in to leaving Ansh with them.  Finally the Dupeys duped Ansh with a bar of Cadburys into taking the BMT medication!

This mess was topped by Aarti listening to P griping about her to Shobha!

Overall this is just another drag episode! 

Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Frozen007, it really is quiet today. Just my luck!  When I actually have some time to post a little more than usual, the forum goes quiet.   😆

KamliKudi, it does appear as if Aarti and Dubey's are heading for some sort of divide. True about Pankaj's words applying to them. At the time he said it, I think Aarti may have applied it to herself concerning her agreement to keep her divorce a secret from Yash. But the Dubeys are muddying already very muddy waters.

Tilashini and Zetter, just finished your reactions on today's episode. Great reads. On the preview for tomorrow, did either of you get the sense that Aarti was simply shocked or angry or a mixture of both?

Hmmm why didn't the knife land on her feet instead of by her feet? Sorry I couldn't resist

🤣  Zetter, you cracked me up here. I'm looking forward to seeing this scene.

And it seems walls are a hazard to Yash and Aarti's health. They keep bumping into them. 😆

Gmhatcher, I think I've seen similar speculation floating around too -- what if Ansh has some kind of negative reaction to the medications he's been given? If he does get sick, then the urgency to divulge everything increases. The Dubeys are walking on very precarious ground with Ansh, Aarti, and Yash who trust them so much. Whatever happens, if Aarti finds out the truth about Prashant's condition by Friday, then I do hope she is courageous enough to tell Yash about it because Ansh is important to him too. 

Tilashini, I'm interested to see how the Mittals take Aarti through the next week or so with her pregnancy. Shobha knows how delicate this pregnancy is, and maybe her part in all of this trickery is an effort to avoid giving Aarti additional stress.  I think deep down, Shobha senses the secrets they're keeping can make things much worse than just telling Aarti the truth. If there is a miscarriage, I'll be OK with it (especially if the doctor continues to give Aarti the all clear to conceive again). But if Aarti loses this baby due to stress caused by this Prashant crisis, then I do believe Yash may begin putting up some boundaries between the Aarti and Ansh, and the Dubeys.

USM, that scenario between Palak and Aarti would be really heartwarming to watch. It would be a great opportunity to deepen Aarti's bonds with the girls.

Anonee, fun post. I really don't understand why Yash and Aarti keep trying to walk through walls. They need to live in a wall-less house.  😆  The Dupeys (love your name for them, btw) seem to want to add more trouble to troubles they already have. Rude awakenings will occur all around I suppose (sooner the better). 

Edited by 1HappyGrl - 11 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BM!

Z
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Frozen.

This is the first time that I tried my hand at a fun-take!!

Regarding Dupey - I think that name describes them best.  I wonder sometimes - if one of the CVs is dyslexic and instead of writing Dupey wrote the name down as Dubey!!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago