India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam ... Intense or Lousy? (Page 2)

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
i agree with u, i m not liking this swayam. i dont have problem if he relax and enjoy but what exactly he was doing in last few epi, just roaming round and round. before he used to gave philosophical logical one liner and now he just talk senseless. this funny illogical thing suits nil vicky not swayam. i dont find itz cute and funny itz just irritating, itz just not swayam.

j_krish Groupbie
j_krish
j_krish

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

@ j_krish - along with being intelligent,understand and everything else you mentioned he sure is Shy by nature but that has never stopped him form taking a stand when required 

@ j_krish and @ SwaRon4ever - Guys, I don't think the problem here is fun and masti. He is young and energetic alright he sure can be a lil carefree at times but what we get to see these days is he being nonchalant to his surroundings. Agree he is in love and enjoying this new found happiness but he is a very responsible person never has before acted the way he did today. Everything we got to see today was in contradiction to his real self, an overdose of anything is never good and todays comic scene felt so pushed and not a tad amusing. 
Swayam as a character is not justified completely is what the topic wants to convey.
He need not be always the intense guy but this goofiness is not going well with the fans is what it wants to voice out.
Shantanu sure has a good comic timings but unlike Nil and Vicky he needs a track and dialogue to go along. 
I wonder what happened to those power packed dialogues we use to hear from Swayam.. 
[/QUOTE]

Hi Sudha… I agree that yesterday's episode was a bit exaggerated, But i really don't think it killed Swayams character. it was fun to see this side of his personality too. 

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

I totally agree..

With yesterday's episode..he was jus lurking around with boys..

ok he is human so he also does some fun..and its natural..

but cant cv's put it in a manner whch can be accepted by us??

Swayam is the most sensible characters of d3..

and he should be portrayed as a sensible yet fun loving guy..

and DEFINATELY NOT LURKING AROUND AND DOING LAME STUFFS..Ouch

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
i actually liked swayam yesterday...actually i missed him vth boys gang from long time...and i wanted one...and its okay to be stupid sometimes...the roaming and all...yes stupid script...but for once i liked it

but but but this will continue uptil when????? He is the ACS and he has powers too...CVs arent showing him on serious note...he shud be the man behind all things...not Taani...ye ek baar ke liye bass hai...i dont think i can tolerate this swayam who had forgotten dat he is the ACS...i want to see the smart mature swayam back...not always serious types though...

and happy to see in the precap him suggesting ideas to follow rules and dance in the NIGHT...abhi ke liye that made me happy...i thought rey will give this idea...thank god...its going towards dance ban and i want mature responsible swayam back...he dont have ot intense and not serious types but sensible and smart...cvs he is the ACS for god sake...

and i wud avoided the gang scene if swayam wasnt present...boys scene main jaan aa gaya vth swayam being dre...over all for now i liked  swayam yesterday...but too much of it will make me go mad

cvs be careful vth swayam...screen space ke naam pe kuch bhi...when we said screen space we meant giving him important as an individual who has some powers...professionally

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 09 November 2012 at 2:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShanagreatperhaps

anji_rey Senior Member
anji_rey
anji_rey

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you...the way Swayam is shown these days is irritating me...ofcourse he can be shown having light moments with his friends as he has cried a lot but showing him doing stupid things is totally unbearable..8th November's episode was a total crap episode with boys acting like stupid no-brain ppl..D3 was never like that..we want to see fun of friendship not foolishness..and yes he is the ACS and has some responsibilities..remember VP told him a few episodes back that he is supposed to make arrangements for rose day..then y was he not involved in the arrangements???

Go to top