Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam ... Intense or Lousy?

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.Tpranitisoumyakanji_reyparo1311meghana29Anomic_lonermegsyidiot_box__anonymous__swaron19flirteyedswayamsharonAnonymous--Tanuka_TanHayasri_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonPihu.k11dh19abhilasha_dreamablazedmelody-Nia-SnoweyBorn2Dance-PixieDust-Lovenarbhimarauderthegameison_Deepika_

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I totally agree with what you said though I wouldn't really use the word "lousy".

However, Swayam is supposed to be the smartest and the wisest guy in the group , so it was really strange seeing him hopping around like a rabbit and doing other nonsensical things.

The episode itself was a waste of time and like you said, Swayam's character has been modified negatively.

I felt happy just a few days ago when he told the gang that they are dancing for themselves and not for Rey.
But today his antics were just plain stupid. I can see Nil and Vicky doing such stuff coz that's the way their character has been molded but definitely NOT Swayam.

Dear CVs, when we asked for more screenspace we did not mean lame stuff like this. Dead

Edited by Neeti96 - 08 November 2012 at 9:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__megsyAnomic_loner_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaabhilasha_dreamagreatperhapsLovenarbhi_Deepika_

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

I totally agree with what you said though I wouldn't really use the word "lousy".

However, Swayam is supposed to be the smartest and the wisest guy in the group , so it was really strange seeing him hopping around like a rabbit and doing other nonsensical things.

The episode itself was a waste of time and like you said, Swayam's character has been modiefied negatively.

I felt happy just a few days ago when he told the gang that they are dancing for themselves and not for Rey.
But today his antics were just plain stupid. I can see Nil and Vicky doing such stuff coz that's the way their character has been molded but definitely NOT Swayam.

Dear CVs, when we asked for more screenspace we did not mean lame stuff like this. Dead

I fully agree with you. I guess the Creatives took our notion in a wrong way. Okay, agreed Shantannu / Swayam is getting more footage now, but the way he is shown is as you said rightfully nonsensically and I really can't tolerate that!

Swayam is supposed to be the most understanding and logicalin the group, and seeing such tactics from him seems really unbelievable and unimaginable! 

I hope the Creatives get the true meaning of our notion, and try to rectify his character! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Anonymous--_Deepika_

__anonymous__ Goldie
__anonymous__
__anonymous__

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Okey . . . . . first thanks for coming up with this post . .  . . . pretty much "talk of the time" inquiry . .Thumbs Up . . and I'm well convinced majority of Swayam fans having this question tilting  in their minds . . . . 

Well, I'm one extremist lover of Shantanu . . . . . so, the screen space of him massively affects me . . . . but alongside,  I'm an unblemished follower of Swayam character too. . . . and like everyone, Swayam's philosophical & sorted attitude made me fall for him . . . . It's not that I dont like the light anecdotes of Swayam . . . . infact Shantanu has awe-stuck comic timing & this guy can really  bang on any bit . . . . so, I thoroughly enjoy his comic parts till that moment when his action justifies the essence of Swayam character . . . . but, off-late  the presentation of a  bit goofy Swayam is somehow contradicting the soul of real Swayam who is way more matured & sensible enough to deal every hitches of the way single handedly . . . . but, instead , he's just staggering around here & there with fluctuating expression on his face . . . . which is pissing me off too like all SwaRon fans . . . .

For me , both Shantanu's screen space & sensibility of Swayam character is needed at peaked significance . . . . Usually I go for- "Quality over quantity" ( my personal life literally abides by this rule) . . . .But, when the topic of Shantanu arises . . . I'm hell bent on - Quantity & quality at same proportion . . . . . .Smile 

Edited by MagicalShantanu - 08 November 2012 at 10:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxPhosphenesyasri_bellaSwan_agreatperhapsSnowey_Deepika_

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I just don't want to say anything now... CV's have completely made Swayam a joker lately, just 1 or 2 good dialogues, once in a blue moon, otherwise he has just turned into a useless comic character.

But what is the use to say anything, when nobody is there to listen :-(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_loneryasri_bellaSwan_agreatperhaps_Deepika_

j_krish Groupbie
j_krish
j_krish

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I might be wrong, but as i understand swayam's character . he is a intense , intelligent, understanding , caring and supporting, a true friend , brother  etc. but most important he is shy by nature. he was with sharon for two years in school but could never register his presence let alone express his feeling to sharon. if you see the older episodes he always looks at rey for support. rey helps him overcome his shyness and take the sexy charmer avataar.  
and right now he is in his happy space coz his love has been accepted by sharon. he knows she is away but they are together. guys when u are in love and it is acknowledged, are u not in your own world. so give him some credit guys . he is behaving like a normal college boy .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShanagreatperhaps

MimiVruShan Goldie
MimiVruShan
MimiVruShan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I know u guys think he is behaving out of caracter and all but guys this is basically the time where u act crazy and stupid... I mean its not when you start working or when ur married that u will act like that!!! These college years are never coming back... I mean u are with ur friends.. Still young & energetic... Kinda carefree... I dont think its wrong to loosen up and act immature... I do it all the time wid ma friends and its hell lot of fun!!!! :) and u guys should really stop stressing bout the show... i mean its really just a show!!! If u guys think too much bout it u wont be able to enjoy it n relax!!! So just sit back n watch it without thinking too much!! And if u cant then just stop watching it or thinking about it... Y di something which will hurt u?!.. I think its kinda unhealthy to be so addicted to a show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agreatperhaps

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by j_krish

I might be wrong, but as i understand swayam's character . he is a intense , intelligent, understanding , caring and supporting, a true friend , brother  etc. but most important he is shy by nature. he was with sharon for two years in school but could never register his presence let alone express his feeling to sharon. if you see the older episodes he always looks at rey for support. rey helps him overcome his shyness and take the sexy charmer avataar.  
and right now he is in his happy space coz his love has been accepted by sharon. he knows she is away but they are together. guys when u are in love and it is acknowledged, are u not in your own world. so give him some credit guys . he is behaving like a normal college boy .

Originally posted by SwaRon4ever

I know u guys think he is behaving out of caracter and all but guys this is basically the time where u act crazy and stupid... I mean its not when you start working or when ur married that u will act like that!!! These college years are never coming back... I mean u are with ur friends.. Still young & energetic... Kinda carefree... I dont think its wrong to loosen up and act immature... I do it all the time wid ma friends and its hell lot of fun!!!! :) and u guys should really stop stressing bout the show... i mean its really just a show!!! If u guys think too much bout it u wont be able to enjoy it n relax!!! So just sit back n watch it without thinking too much!! And if u cant then just stop watching it or thinking about it... Y di something which will hurt u?!.. I think its kinda unhealthy to be so addicted to a show...

@ j_krish - along with being intelligent,understand and everything else you mentioned he sure is Shy by nature but that has never stopped him form taking a stand when required 

@ j_krish and @ SwaRon4ever - Guys, I don't think the problem here is fun and masti. He is young and energetic alright he sure can be a lil carefree at times but what we get to see these days is he being nonchalant to his surroundings. Agree he is in love and enjoying this new found happiness but he is a very responsible person never has before acted the way he did today. Everything we got to see today was in contradiction to his real self, an overdose of anything is never good and todays comic scene felt so pushed and not a tad amusing. 
Swayam as a character is not justified completely is what the topic wants to convey.
He need not be always the intense guy but this goofiness is not going well with the fans is what it wants to voice out.
Shantanu sure has a good comic timings but unlike Nil and Vicky he needs a track and dialogue to go along. 
I wonder what happened to those power packed dialogues we use to hear from Swayam.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_lonerTanuka_TanHaswayamsharonAnonymous--

Go to top