9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont want 2 sound negative😳😳😳😳But...I sincerely wish that d dialogues in this serial remains the same forver...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Dialogues in this show...shows its quality😳😳...Todays superb dialogue...Iss ghar ke sabhi deeware sunle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ok now do u all remember some superb dialogues from todays episode...Huh...My ears are wanting to hear them again & againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey ur back..:)
welcome dear...
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Truely Hats off to the person who writes dialouges for RK they are truely awesome. even though sometimes rude or maybe khatte-metthe for madhu but they are awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌ
@ Leverne,
Thanks...πŸ˜ƒ...I only come home from my office early just b4 8:30 to catch this serial on TV...Man...I wud say...this is the best ongoing show nowadays...Na??????
Edited by 9staroneserials - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: teju_g

Truely Hats off to the person who writes dialouges for RK they are truely awesome. even though sometimes rude or maybe khatte-metthe for madhu but they are awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh yeah this is a biggest advantage ...i think ...that in near future MB will have an edge over other shows...😳I just hope it always remains like that😳
teju_g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 9staroneserials

@ Leverne,
Thanks...πŸ˜ƒ...I only come home from my office early just b4 8:30 to catch this serial on TV...Man...I wud say...this is the best ongoing show nowadays...Na??????

My exam are going on and i just stair at clock and run towards the T.v from my room to see Rishabala and inspite of exam I sometimes see it thrice 
Edited by teju_g - 11 years ago
teju_g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 9staroneserials

Oh yeah this is a biggest advantage ...i think ...that in near future MB will have an edge over other shows...😳I just hope it always remains like that😳

same here 
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
really rk dialogues is awesome today biwi i don't send you your mother home i don't like dari shami biwi i like laraka biwi i know that its not same but meaning is same. rk ko bhi dialogue bazi pasand hay apni or biwi ke.
This content was originally posted by: teju_g

My exam are going on and i just stair at clock and run towards the T.v from my room to see Rishabala and inspite of exam I sometimes see it thrice 

Oh...Yeah...no serial except Geet has made me this crazy...I am so so excited & waiting madly to see this show on the topπŸ‘πŸΌ
teju_g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylovepia

really rk dialogues is awesome today biwi i don't send you your mother home i don't like dari shami biwi i like laraka biwi i know that its not same but meaning is same. rk ko bhi dialogue bazi pasand hay apni or biwi ke.

this dialogue was just aweful and was showing love for madhu in rk's eyes