Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

most intelligent bollywood actress (Page 8)

Poll Question: who according to you is the most intelligent actress in bollywood?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [51.90%]
5 [6.33%]
22 [27.85%]
3 [3.80%]
8 [10.13%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Barfii Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Priyanka Chopra...hands down! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Sushmita Sen..i knw her name isn't included in d poll bt i cant think of anyone else wen talking about intellect and bolly actress together...Thumbs Up

Edited by Mrsimisam - 09 November 2012 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharpeeglace-bleue

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Lara Dutta. She is witty, funny and intelligent all rolled into one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharpee-Nakshatra-Omnipotence_Sano_ruky786

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Actresses always make it seem as if they stumbled upon acting while they were pursuing some major academic career goal. I wish they'd stop lying. And "intelligence" is such an oddly defined word. Some people are business smart. For example, SRK on KBC couldn't do the most basic math but yet he earns so much because he's obviously got a sense of business in him.

Katrina's the same. She understands what her limitations are. She knows how great her Hindi is so she refrains from saying much in public places and chooses roles in which she doesn't do much but does enough to make her look desirable. 

If you talk about intelligence in the sense of book smarts, I don't think many have it in them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be actors now would they? I heard Tabu was going to be a doctor or was a doctor or something? 
pathaka IF-Dazzler
pathaka
pathaka

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by exkkfan

oh come on we don't have to take their intelligence in such negative way...you gotta do what you gotta do to stay in the game but even if we go by your definition of being intelligent PC fits the bill and most people would agree...but it's your opinion and it's fine...

And also these girls are mostly asked about their movies and rarely about their views on worldly issues so we might not know what they have to say but PC and aish have been associated with  many social causes and you get to hear them sometimes about the issues...Its just that indian men in general donot like strong opinionated and intelligent girls and probably that is why PC is hated so much...hence they mostly play dumb to go with their onscreen persona...it's easy to connect with audiences too...like katrina does...

lol...my personal opinion dude...

thts my definition of intelligence take it or leave it...like i said, PC and ash's speeches and interviews look highly rehearsed (not natural) and fake to me so i dunt find either of them intelligent...its more like they want to project the image of being intelligent but the reality seems far from it...its pretty much a universal fact that katrina is a dumb bimbo with absolutely zero knowledge on worldly affairs so i dunt find her intelligent either...these women can be cunning, shrewd, manipulative etc etc but intelligent is not the word for them...it dosent necessarily have to do with educaton...aamir khan isnt a college graduate but he has fantastic business accumen and has a lot of knowledge of things going on around him...as far as staying in the game goes, well they dunt make their decisions in front of me so i cant say if its really them being intelligent or their PR/managers/well wishers doing the work for them...

amongst the women, sushmita and lara are the only ones who seem to have the natural ability to communicate articulately and with wit along with having enough knowledge on world affairs

Edited by pathaka - 09 November 2012 at 6:48pm
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmAHunter

Okay. Idiots...How is not knowing Gangnam Style...not knowing the first names of the authors on whomSalman  Rushdie has his alias named(I mean seriously??)...Translate to being dumb...I am effing Barack Obama does not know the second one !!

People should stop not using their dozen grey cells in order to feel an orgasmic high criticizing or hating a celeb in virtual world...

Use your a brain ..please!!

Do not get personal with members.
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Education wise: Ameesha Patel... though it doesn't show at times! 

out of these girls it's PC! has big movies and huge international record label! she seems knowledgeable and a quick learner! 

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 10 November 2012 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DevilishSaira

Go to top