Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

most intelligent bollywood actress (Page 4)

Poll Question: who according to you is the most intelligent actress in bollywood?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [51.90%]
5 [6.33%]
22 [27.85%]
3 [3.80%]
8 [10.13%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

IAmAHunter Senior Member
IAmAHunter
IAmAHunter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

why r u to hyp.. tell me..

i just said what i saw.. if u r so not undertandable then its not my fault..

No you did not say what you saw..you said what you interpreted from what you saw with those stupid ass smiles in a condescending manner...as if Big B was the right one and Katrina was probably at wrong !!!

And when you do that on a forum...you will get a response...that is what we do here..share view points!!

And I was showing you how dumb your post was...

btw...did you know my grand father was british...he was born to indian parents..and in india ..but  born in 1943...or may be my great great grand father actually born when south coastal india was ruled by Portuguese...I think I am Portuguese !!

Edited by IAmAHunter - 08 November 2012 at 4:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyazintaPuffinHypercity

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

okay im dumb.. and u r the most intelligent person in this world.. and shoudl get nobel ptize for being the katrina fan who cant see others saying negative things about Katrina..

but mind it.. it wont stop me from sayign things which i dont like.. neither will i liek her nor stop comign on this forum..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jupiters_Cock

IAmAHunter Senior Member
IAmAHunter
IAmAHunter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

okay im dumb.. and u r the most intelligent person in this world.. and shoudl get nobel ptize for being the katrina fan who cant see others saying negative things about Katrina..

but mind it.. it wont stop me from sayign things which i dont like.. neither will i liek her nor stop comign on this forum..

And  me not supporting to  your dumb remarks on katrina makes me a katrina fan...now that is a pysch here in this forum...that people are defined by their love of celebs...or hate..not just as personalities and their view points...as soon as I have a view point that favor a celeb...I have to be their fan !!!

I repeat...I admire katrina for what did in her real life...I detest the hate here...and I see the hardwork...but she is a very average actor..sometimes kills the emotions in scenes..happy!!

And then nobel prize comment shows your fustration of not being able to respond as well...and then I did not ask you not come to the forum..or not like/like a person...I mean u  have ur own 18 grey cells...hate or like based on how those 18 say ..if they say that is !!

Edited by IAmAHunter - 08 November 2012 at 4:42pm

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
well im not responding proper coz i dont want to spend discussing topics with katrina fans..

i enjoy being here.. but hate when katrina fans liek u jump in if somethign says anythign about her..

-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Priyanka
IAmAHunter Senior Member
IAmAHunter
IAmAHunter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

well im not responding proper coz i dont want to spend discussing topics with katrina fans..

i enjoy being here.. but hate when katrina fans liek u jump in if somethign says anythign about her..

Sounds Legit !!!!!!!! I believe you...

I might as well exit this discussion before I feel insulted by the extreme awesomeness in reponse you are giving me !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyazinta

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
ii dotn even want to discuss with u ..
and was not even replying u in the first place it was u who jumbed in .. have been ignoring ur eassays for long time.. and continue do so..
IAmAHunter Senior Member
IAmAHunter
IAmAHunter

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

ii dotn even want to discuss with u ..
and was not even replying u in the first place it was u who jumbed in .. have been ignoring ur eassays for long time.. and continue do so..

Oh was it to strainfull on those 18 grey cells to read those...I can understand...for somebody who is so used to writing incoherant sentences..and singe line hate messages on celebs!! it is def hard..

Poor soul!!! I would not hurt you anymore..have fun...wait..how you you have ..by loving salman..and hating kat incase you do not remember after my essays hurt your 18 grey cells!!

Go to top