Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yess rima i tweeted to all of them readi!!!
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so now its time for those people to show how strong is their source.Because since morning I am seeing all of a sudden there are so many people who have got their sources related to IPK cast or crew. Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 years ago
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Tanx so much Rima, all fans out of Mumbai should do whatever we can online to put pressure and force PH anf SP to not go ahead with this shitty storyline and seperate Arshi. The fans in Mumbai are also doing their best. We all fans should stand united to bring a change. Thank you again for always being the leading light to us 🤗
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Rima!
This is our last petition together.Hope we get the change we deserve!! 
This is our Last hope! ðŸ˜­
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much buddy..!!! This is my last ray of hope for our show..!!!!!
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Already mailed my letter to every contacts of SP also given ur ultimatum post link.😊

Hope they come up with positive solution for us.

I hate 4 Lions for doing this to our SaRun.

I'm crying by seeing his state,he did not deserve such type of behavior from PH to him.

My mail to SP(this is what I sent in my mail)-:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm thankful to StarPlus to give us lovely show IPKKND. This show is very close to my heart and I never want this show to be ruined without Arnav(Barun) & Khushi(Sanaya) in it.If Barun is leaving the show then plss end the show with happy note with Arshi(Arnav & Khushi).Now we got news abt Barun taking break from IPKKND,its K with us as he is also a human too but at the same time we never want any other man in Khushi's life or any other new face for Arnav. We all love to see only Barun & Sanaya as Arnav & Khushi and also know the fact that this show not only brought together the Indians who r all across the globe but also Non-Indians too. Infact we r watching the show only for Barun and Sanaya (SaRun). We would rather love to watch the end of the show with Arnav and Khushi rather than seeing them with other man & woman.We fans know it will be difficult to see this beautiful show to end where we r emotionally attached to IPKKND but at the same time it will kill us all the fans to see them with anyone else.We never in our worst dream thought we will get a news of new man entering Khushi's life and Arnav going with Sheethal which itself is the death of epic love story or to say IPKKND.I don't know whats going on with Barun & PH there r many rumors circulating here in IndiaForums, MyeDuniya, FB etc...abt "Barun is quitting because he has been forced to quit by a "script- Khushi getting closer to a new man, and Arnav getting closer to Sheetal. Barun would becaome a side character and focus on Khushi and someone else" that is being shoved down on him just as much as how we viewers are feeling that the present script is being forcefully shoved down on us" Even I heard Barun cried today due to PH,which makes us fans sad to hear such a treatment is given to our beloved Leads. Barun taking a break is much deserved for him but him being treated like this shattered us fans,which is highIy injustice to him,his character and to us Fans of IPKKND. I don't know whether it is true or not OR is this the real reason of Barun's quitting but I will like to clear one thing on behalf of all IPKKND loyal fans of Barun and Sanaya who r all across the globle,we will never accept this type of behaviour towards our beloved leads nor will accept the degrading/butchering of character ASR & Khushi in any manner.If u r going to continue  IPKKND,then continue only with  Arnav(Barun) & Khushi(Sanaya)as the main leads of this show without separating them with a nice script rather than side lining either one of them,as we fans will never accept them paring with anyone else in IPKKND. For us IPKKND is SaRun(Barun & Sanaya) as our beloved Arshi(Arnav & Khushi),if there is no SaRun then there is no IPKKND.Without Arnav there is no Khushi & Without Khushi there is no Arnav And Without SaRun there is no IPKKND.So Pls I beg of u don't spoil the unique star crossed love story of Arshi by disappointing us fans and End it in a happy note with Arshi,atleast we will have sweet memories of them.

Seriously guys one thing I learned today is to never get emotionally attached to the Show where we will betray our own self.

Also posted the petition of Rima di's post with links

Petition From IF Members:-

This is the link of the post in IF "http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3279488" kindly do check for other fans view which is very much needed for SP to know fans wish who always listen to us.

For now I'm posting the main content here which is posted by my friend in IF.

So here I am. One last time. For the show. For friends.
This is not a petition.

This is an ultimatum.

And here are the demands.
1)      Is Barun Sobti quitting?
Give us clear answers through radio/TV interview of Barun backed by production house and Star plus
2)      Is Barun going on a break?
If so end the show. We are no fools to wait and watch till we are fooled again. Or let us know the exact duration of the break. And promise not to change the story. It should still be Arnav and Khushi and no new man for her

3)      If Barun is quitting?
If so end the show. IPKKND is nothing without Arnav and Khushi and their special love story. End it because we do not want to watch Khushi with anyone else

4)      If it is possible to Make Barun stay
Do it. Because this show is nothing without Barun, and Barun and Sanaya chemistry. Do not think of a replacement for him.
 5) If he is staying
Only Barun and Snaaya as Arnav and Khushi should be the main leads. No change in storyline with new guy/girl 

Do not play with the emotions of tons of fans that have stood by this show for so many months and showered it with love.

Give us the answers we demand!

We will not beg you or plead.

We have the right to know as viewers who love this show 

I can't believe,IPKKND and Arshi/SaRun made me to mail a letter to media ppl for the first time and I never thought I would do such thing in my dream for any show but alas this is not any show this my IPKKND,my Arshi,my SaRun.

Kindly consider our this humble request from behalf of All Arshi/IPKKND loyal fans.If I offended u in any manner I'm sorry for my behavior and pls forgive me.

Thanks and Regards,
S.viji

Barun is forced to lie  in his audio interview regarding break.
I'll never believe this statement as it is not from his heart.

can't take it anymore I'm emotionally and physically drained by now after hearing the state of BS ðŸ˜­and now the dialogue from Arnav in today's episode...I'm shattered totally🤢 

I think this dialogue would have made him to broke down completely where he is not able to do anything to save Arshi.

I hate Gul and 4 Lions for doing this to BS and to us😡

I'm sure Barun & Sanaya broke down on set is true.😭

Hope SP take action on our favor and save IPKKND from 4 lions hand😡

heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
thanx Rima...i hope it will work as fire..!!!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rima, I am proud of you. Your effort brought tears into my eyes. Hope everything will be settled as we wish. God bless all of you guys.
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Great job
InshahAllah we will gt a positive answer!