Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Shivangi made surprise to every one...!! (Page 2)

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
shivangi and tej will make a good pair

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

jyothiram IF-Dazzler
jyothiram
jyothiram

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
i feel she is an undercop agent who is on a mission .. i dont think she is a terrorist. and even i dont think she is nats
un786 Groupbie
un786
un786

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I feel so bad for Dimple.  To have the lead and then be shown the door and then come back to the same show as a supporting role must really (excuse my language) suck!  I saw some where that she was upset that she was leaving because she had worked so hard on creating and gving Nimrat's character so much life.  But she is back now and it is so hard to see her as Nimrat because to me Ankita defines Nimrat now.  I just love her.  She always plays her characters like a second skin.  And I love seeing her with Agam now.  (I know it is sad because once upon a time, I loved seeing Dimple next to him and when she left I was heart broken)
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
My guess shivangi might not be a terrorist , she might be on a good cause mission, but the cts want us to believe her as a terrorist but they'll disclose her rue intentions later..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

yes Even I feel Shivangi is not a terrorist  CV wants to give supense to the story and make viewers to suspect  her as a terrorist...
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I think Shivangi is a special agent that has gone "rogue"

meaning she may have belonged to a special force but for whichever reason , has decided to undertake this mission on her own hence the need for money (i.e she quit or found out her superiors are corrupt etc)

otherwise FBI agent wouldnt need to ask for money like that

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index