India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What's wrong with them!!!

princesssheena Senior Member
princesssheena
princesssheena

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Guys what's wrong with  gul I don't understand, people are really very pissed off with her, this makes no sense, gul is the person who had the vision of ipkknd, she thought of the characters she thought of the script, it was her idea wasn't it, she is the brain behind it, I don't understand, why is she ruining her own creation, why is she messing her own creation, this make no sense, has she forgotten that this not only her show but every ones show, si and bs work so hard to make a sizzling chemistry, lm and arshad khan worked to give us good direction, the writers put in their best efforts to make a good story, other actors have put in so much time and energy into bringing it so far, and we fans we fans made the show our life, I am not bashing anyone here all I am saying is that how is this fair, to start a new venture they are killing their old venture it makes no sense, does gul really thing that after all this drama people will watch her new show, people will think 4 times to watch 4 lions shows because they know the end out come will be messed and draggy, she is not only killing our show but her new show as well, that's kind of thick, as far as bs going is concerned I think people will not accept this well, I am sure I won't, guys this is not a joke buck up, u are a big production house and a good at your job I a, sure gul can divide her time between both shows and if she can't then she can at least make a decent arrangement for it, instead of making a mockery of her own show, and her own self, bs giving the statement that her is on break is not going to control the fans, it's only going to make it worse, pull up your soks and clean the mess that u started and if u can't then end the show with dignity and pride we would rather have Arshi together than have them separated, 

If u guys agree with me then like this post or comment guys it's high time this drama stops and we end this, we all want our show back in one piece, and we all want Barun Sobti opposite Sanaya Irani anything less than that is not acceptable

True Arshi fan 

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28Suzich123IPKKND_PPhjlago4achusulu_123Arshi143sami99Amy_Mchitchanjankisoni86jyot_pujaachutyos112801Archu61sanjeewi15coolfloragopikaajiarnavbarunshagun-rocksTanumonpriyatnl.terribletwistjobicrazyaddictionMahi122OwnMyCityarshy4everArShiDelenapopstararshi_karish-GredForge-vandana1965coronapsychekooltoadpup03jas0308rulamadrunkiiebaberagvir.fanAngel13ArnieBoyBarun

TheDailyRush Goldie
TheDailyRush
TheDailyRush

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
is it too early to say that I can already picture the fate of qabool hai or whatever that stupid new show is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana1965

SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Exactly!!! Dont know wat's up wid Gul!!! Frustrated like hell!!! Just want Sarun together THAT'S IT!!!!!! 

vandana1965

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
GUL ka dimaag kahin gul hogaya hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshy4evervandana1965kooltoad

sanjeewi15 Senior Member
sanjeewi15
sanjeewi15

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
im not watching qubool hai... and will not watch it in the future... if she is doing this kind of a pathetic things because of her new drama i hate it...

arnav and sanaya they won so many awards cant gul remember those... if she tries to ruin this its better to end this show and make another show with sanaya and barun under a new PH...

vandana1965

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
that bull thinks she will do the same thing sge did with geet but gul you are dealing with the wrong peoples

vandana1965

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hum log karenge toh kya karenge
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I know it's better that show ends on high good happy note
So Barun can have his break till whenever he wants and we fans sigh in a relief and can re watch all the scenes with a happy thought that ArShi love and ArShi survived till the end
Seriously now I have lost all the hope
Don't think he will return back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanumondrunkiiebabe

Go to top