Pavitra Rishta

ARVI (Page 2)

rithika2012 IF-Dazzler
rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

1/2 year or a year.

ya u r rite... they  need atleast 1/2 yr to one yr time but in the show not for us.. and remember 7 months leap is on the way so the rest can happen in a month.. so i feel by this dec ending arvi will be together...SmileSmile
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithika2012

1/2 year or a year.

ya u r rite... they  need atleast 1/2 yr to one yr time but in the show not for us.. and remember 7 months leap is on the way so the rest can happen in a month.. so i feel by this dec ending arvi will be together...SmileSmile
Smile

really ,hope before 25 th december 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

1/2 year or a year.

That Means need to 6/7/12 moths leap. Also need that stupid Pregnancy Track. Wait for ARVI united but don't need any stupid track like Pregnancy.

after watching todays episode i dont think arvi can reunite without pregnancy  as arjun follow purvis order silently and seems he will never break purvis order and purvi reluctantly always will force arjun for saving this so called marriage  and arjun is a very good boy  and no sign ovi will ever turn positive so need baby ,,,and if purvi pregnant then they can reunite for their baby as they want to live with each other but time not favour them so need a strong reason and reason is pregnancy ,, my POV . 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index