ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Farukh bhai ( who clearly does not know that Arjun married Ovi ) gives his blessings to Arjun and Purvi, apologises for not coming to their wedding as he was not in town and prays that no one should ever come between such a lovely couple .

Is now any possible
Farukh bhai's blessing to help ARVI united? Edited by ashfaque2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i justed wanted put  ghee sugar, sweets in farukh bhai's mouth.. he said no theesra can come in between arvi.. loved it a loads... hope it happens soon... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
sache dil  se diye aashirvaad kabhi waste nahi jaate...😉😉

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithika2012

i justed wanted put  ghee sugar, sweets in farukh bhai's mouth.. he said no theesra can come in between arvi.. loved it a loads... hope it happens soon... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
sache dil  se diye aashirvaad kabhi waste nahi jaate...😉😉

How many days we will waiting????????????
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are probably right.. Thats reality.. even if we wish Ekta reunite them she is not going to..
We will wait and watch..
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did Farukh bhai really said that?!! Hope that means that Arvi will eventually reunnite
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

That Means need to 6/7/12 moths leap. Also need that stupid Pregnancy Track. Wait for ARVI united but don't need any stupid track like Pregnancy.
rithika2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxoarvi

Did Farukh bhai really said that?!! Hope that means that Arvi will eventually reunnite

yes he said it... Hearing this our jlo got mad and shouted at him...even we hope for it...
Edited by rithika2012 - 11 years ago
rithika2012 thumbnail

ya u r rite... they  need atleast 1/2 yr to one yr time but in the show not for us.. and remember 7 months leap is on the way so the rest can happen in a month.. so i feel by this dec ending arvi will be together...😊😊
😊
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rithika2012

ya u r rite... they  need atleast 1/2 yr to one yr time but in the show not for us.. and remember 7 months leap is on the way so the rest can happen in a month.. so i feel by this dec ending arvi will be together...😊😊
😊

really ,hope before 25 th december 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

That Means need to 6/7/12 moths leap. Also need that stupid Pregnancy Track. Wait for ARVI united but don't need any stupid track like Pregnancy.

after watching todays episode i dont think arvi can reunite without pregnancy  as arjun follow purvis order silently and seems he will never break purvis order and purvi reluctantly always will force arjun for saving this so called marriage  and arjun is a very good boy  and no sign ovi will ever turn positive so need baby ,,,and if purvi pregnant then they can reunite for their baby as they want to live with each other but time not favour them so need a strong reason and reason is pregnancy ,, my POV .