India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Unratable epi 8th Nov (Page 7)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Deebz I dont think Suraj will let her know that he overheard the convo atleast not for now.   It might come out sometime later in the future. 

And even if Suraj tells her about it,  from the spoiler it appears that Bhabho is convinced that Sandy has lost a year and she is secure with that knowledge that sooraj cannot do anything now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-DeebzSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Why you all senior gang wasting time n energy to predict about upcoming tracks??Evil Smile Aur koi work nahi hain kya???Angry..Itani tensions/worries for a fictional show not good for all of your health so drink Bournvita Milk every morning n night. Stay fit n healthy like me. Dancing Party Hug

@SaMir Uncle:- Hai la.. Inna huge hathoda on soul..Confused.. I was asking aiyanvi hi. I was n still spamming this thread..Ermm. You've explained very well.Clap Thumbs Up.

I found following add picture quite hilarious.LOL. Amul's witty take on When Anna Hazare broke his fasting.Wink

anna-amulad.jpg

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-DeebzSAIBALROUTH

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Juna I agree with your original analysis. Another filler episode Ouch I can barely stand to watch Bhabo any more despite Neeluji's acting. Sandy has become robotic. The bed scene was inadequate. Like Samir said, there was nothing to show that SuYa were thinking about each other. They both looked sad. When Suraj arrived, Chaturi seemed more concerned about him than Sandy. I am really tired of Cvs showing Sandy not half as much in love with Suraj as he is with her. The concept of diya aur baati loses its luster for me on such days. Just feel like giving up watching. Sorry for being down, but I am done with everyone taking Suraj for granted and making him a punching bag. Bhabo and her Shravan kumar lecture Dead Dead Dead

Do realize that Sandhya cannot openly express her feelings in front of Bhabho.  If she seems overly excited to see Sooraj, than all she will get is a look or a stare from Bhabho and the word "Bhendini" will come out in a stern voice.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-DeebzSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
It was an okay episode for me.
I will give it 6 out of 10 specially for the last segment and also how it was getting proved again and again that Sandhya isn't suited for sewing taloiring and all that. Bhabo will have to admit it sooner or later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@SaMir Uncle:- Hai la.. Inna huge hathoda on soul..Confused.. I was asking aiyanvi hi. I was n still spamming this thread..Ermm. You've explained very well.Clap Thumbs Up.

I found following add picture quite hilarious.LOL. Amul's witty take on When Anna Hazare broke his fasting.Wink

LOL my hathoda was just a reply to your hathoda! I think we should stop spamming Juna ji's thread before senior gang !

And the ad was pretty cute LOL

@ Juna and Deebz - wow! Those are some well thought out predictions. Enjoyed it! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index