India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Unratable epi 8th Nov (Page 6)

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
SamiR babu...Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon! Kabhi haan Kabhi naa...Phir bhi...Saath nibhana Sathiyaaa...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-DeebzJuna04.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@SaMir uncle:- Soul is nothing but the design of our brain. As long as the brain works there is soul, once it is dead it is dead. A word used to fill in gaps in bad arguments.

For example, if you wanna ban stem cell research, you say that stem cells have "souls", and therefore that it's wrong to use them in research. If you wanna ban abortion from the moment of conception, you say that the fertilized egg has a "soul". If you want to mistreat animals, you say that they don't have "souls".Ermm

A "soul" is like a "widget", in a sense..

Waise, Ek Hazaro main Humare SaMiR uncle hain..Heart

b2011-SamiR-Deebzfarhana874Juna04

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
farhana - Qubool hai ... rishta khatta meetha! ... Honge judaa na hum ...  hum ne li hai ... shapath! Thumbs Up

ami - I agree with you to an extent. The idea of 'soul' is often misinterpreted and misused (that's why I asked for your definition first). But I can't deny the existence of the 'soul'. I would keep a distance from the mainstream idea or interpretation of a soul (i.e. a ghostly figure that comes out of your body when you die, and can float around, and go through walls). I think the soul might be more abstract, or concrete, or a bit of both. The point is, it's hard for us to grasp the concept of the 'soul', but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. As far as animals and plants having a soul, that's a matter of philosophy. IMO, I agree with many renowned muslim philosophers who have argued that animals and plants also have souls. But I think it's more important to note that, regardless of animals and plants having souls, they certainly do have rights, which ensures their protection from mistreatment.
Anyways, before I get too philosophical, let me end here with a verse from the Quran:

"And they ask you about the soul. Say: 'The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little.' " (Quran, 17:85)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DeebzSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Juna I agree with your original analysis. Another filler episode Ouch I can barely stand to watch Bhabo any more despite Neeluji's acting. Sandy has become robotic. The bed scene was inadequate. Like Samir said, there was nothing to show that SuYa were thinking about each other. They both looked sad. When Suraj arrived, Chaturi seemed more concerned about him than Sandy. I am really tired of Cvs showing Sandy not half as much in love with Suraj as he is with her. The concept of diya aur baati loses its luster for me on such days. Just feel like giving up watching. Sorry for being down, but I am done with everyone taking Suraj for granted and making him a punching bag. Bhabo and her Shravan kumar lecture Dead Dead Dead

Edited by Deebz - 08 November 2012 at 5:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.sitakshii

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Juna I agree with your original analysis. Another filler episode Ouch I can barely stand to watch Bhabo any more despite Neeluji's acting. Sandy has become robotic. The bed scene was inadequate. Like Samir said, there was nothing to show that SuYa were thinking about each other. They both looked sad. When Suraj arrived, Chaturi seemed more concerned about him than Sandy. I am really tired of Cvs showing Sandy not half as much in love with Suraj as he is with her. The concept of diya aur
baati loses its luster for me on such days. Just feel like giving up watching. Sorry for being down, but I am done with everyone taking Suraj for granted and making him a punching bag. Bhabo and her Shravan kumar lecture Dead Dead Dead

Deebs thanks a lot for liking my original analysis -  I was so angry abt many things after watching the epi but that must have been the intention of the writers...  although like some have pointed out there were some positives (meaning necessary scenes) that carry the story forward...

Regarding the bed scene I have already commented on that in my earlier posts but would like to add that Suraj if you noticed did not even throw a glance at Sandhya while they did show Sandhya turning her head and giving the happy welcoming look in Suraj's direction...

I found Suraj's behaviour at not even glancing at Sandhya very wierd and sort of a blooper on the part of the director...

b2011-SamiR-DeebzSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Juna, I noticed that too. Usually he can not keep
his eyes off her. Perhaps he is too disappointed with Bhabo or feels guilty about not being able to secure Sandy's admission.

Edited by Deebz - 08 November 2012 at 4:34pm

b2011-SamiR-Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.sitakshii

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
It seemed like he was too upset and they have always shown Suraj's character to get depressed when he is upset.  Hopefully all his frustration would come out somehow tomorrow.

i dont know how they will show his confrontation with Bhabho tomorrow as all the truth will be revealed from his side.   

I am also worried that Bhabho might grab those certificates too and then how is he going to enrol Sandy without them???

But I predict that once Bhabho finds out that Suraj could not get her admission her thirst for grabbing all of Sandy's items connected to her dream will also be quenched and she will forget abt the certificates...

b2011-SamiR-DeebzSAIBALROUTH.Ami.sitakshii

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
If Bhabo suspects that Suraj has overheard her convo with Sandy, she might turn on Sandy Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index