The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SugarushDeebz

...soniii... Senior Member
...soniii...
...soniii...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

@TM :

I Liked episode 
Sandhya , No Need to call her Dumb She Finded the reason Suraj to come Back to Pskar ,  She saw Certificates in Baggage and went to pass him Towel. Who Would think All at Sudden again a New Drama Neckalace drama would have Begined . 

Bhabo is trying to be patiently change Sandhya Like a Baby 

No Need to Change our Temper into Angry , this is a Daily Soap things Go Here Slowly , Just a Bit a Patience is requred if u want to Watch a Fictional story Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-Deebzvish.narenJuna04-Liebe-.NJ.ranil.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

I liked the episode...

1.  Daisa and others acknowledging and advising Bhabho that household chores are not of Sandhya's capability, she is something special.
2.  Bhabho trying to be patient again and again with Sandhya and encouraging her to learn sewing, etc...so as and when she gets a trigger, she is going to explode.
3.  Bhabho's hint to Meena that she is going to be in trouble.  Sandhya may have a role in saving Meena.
4.  Suraj sulking after knowing Bhabho's truth

Juna, the negatives you have mentioned about Suraj leaving suitcase in aangan, Sandhya opening it and particularly seeing her certificates slowly and keeping it outside, Chavvi and Mohit blaming and finding fault are unavoidable things of Aangan drama.

I would rate the episode 8.
I'm yet to watch the episode. Your positive points made me think to watch the episode. Thanks a lot  Bharathi Akka.Star.

Of course, As usual brilliant analysis from your end.Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-Deebzvish.narenJuna04-Liebe-.NJ.

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Bharathi Akka, awww, ur so sweet , Embarrassed always here to tell us the major points of the epi...! its like giving us what was important...!! Star

@Soni, yeah dear its a drama, we should always go slow only!... Juna is simply tensed to see all this slowness and 2 day drama...!! and no dialogues also na...!! 

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-DeebzJuna04-Liebe-.NJ..Ami.

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I agree with ladyterp and I especially liked the last segment.  Suraj was trying hard to hide his hurt and angry feeling towards Bhabho and Bhabho was all happy and proud of Suraj saying he has kept fast for his mother that day (ahoi ashtami) and even Chathuri praising mother and son, he just flew from there to have a bath.

Sugarush-SamiR-DeebzFizakJuna04-Liebe-.Ami..NJ.

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I find the episode ok...agree with ladyterp, the second half was good...would rate the episode 7...

sleepy...will edit tomorrow...

Edited by niruba - 08 November 2012 at 10:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-Deebz-Liebe-

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

I liked the episode...

1.  Daisa and others acknowledging and advising Bhabho that household chores are not of Sandhya's capability, she is something special.
2.  Bhabho trying to be patient again and again with Sandhya and encouraging her to learn sewing, etc...so as and when she gets a trigger, she is going to explode.
3.  Bhabho's hint to Meena that she is going to be in trouble.  Sandhya may have a role in saving Meena.
4.  Suraj sulking after knowing Bhabho's truth

Juna, the negatives you have mentioned about Suraj leaving suitcase in aangan, Sandhya opening it and particularly seeing her certificates slowly and keeping it outside, Chavvi and Mohit blaming and finding fault are unavoidable things of Aangan drama.

I would rate the episode 8.

Bharati, ladyterp and all those who liked the epi...  Thank you for your input and frankly I realise that there were positives of the epi that will carry the story forward-  

1.  Making bhabho realise through the neighbourhood -   that Sandhya is never going to be good at domestic work...
2.  Sandhya realising that Sooraj is determined to make her dream come true and she will soften towards his intentions and eventually cooperate with him.../
3.  Meena will get into trouble - CVs have given us some feelers abt that in this epi
4.  Chavvi's irresponsibility should lead to something which I cannot think of rt now but that is the thing that made me angry.
5.  Sandhya and Sooraj missing each other and concerned about each other -   was a nice comforting change in the entire epi
This character of Chavvi is not only irresponsible but heartless in putting blame on innocent family members.  She does not feel guilty about her wrong doings which makes her an evil person in my eyes.

It has been very intense  for several days and now that SurYa are back together i really hope that they show nice moments between them.   Because we can take a few epi with this kind of intense drama but more than 2 wks of this is too much ------

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-Deebz-Liebe-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I like this idea of rating and discusing about the episode in a single thread so we get to know of opinion of different members.

Juna, I agree with your second point on Sandhya, else she would not agree with Suraj's idea of night college, particularly secretly.  Most of us were wondering about the spoiler of Suraj educating Sandhya secretly and now it is clear.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-SamiR-Deebz-Liebe-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index