Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Juna04

le le aaahhh    Ouch mera angoota hai ladoo nahi ...  sorry bad joke...

okay here is my virtual ladoo ( sorry again dont know how to get that pic posted here)

AHAHAHAHA

and you ask me which planet im from
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arey wah Ami Jadoo se  mera plate yahan aagaya...

Thanks Ami you are truly an angel from another planet⭐️
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Juna for the thread. Agree with Bharati - these rating threads are awesome. 

I also found the episode worth watching. πŸ˜Š When it started, I was like, ' here we go again; the same old 'Sandhya makes a mistake, and Bhabho blows up' drama'! And I got angry at CVs for showing sewing masterni giving report card just after day 1! πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ (I hope Superman is a nicer masterni than her ). But then it all made sense; Sandhya totally tore apart her machine! πŸ€£ Can't blame the masterni for complaining to Bhabho.

And Meena's acting didn't annoy me as much today. I liked how she ended up talking just 5 min. before deadline πŸ˜†. And Bhabho defending Sandhya was nice. I was with Meena, thinking "Bhabho ka ghusse ka bomb ab phata ... ab phata ... ab to definitely phata! " I didn't expect her to use Sandhya's education to praise her beendni in front of the muhalla waales πŸ‘πŸΌ.

The rest of the epi was halka phulka, with the highlight of Sandhya realizing Suraj's efforts πŸ˜ƒ.

In the negatives, I didn't enjoy the SurYa on bed scene (separate beds that is πŸ˜³). It just wasn't carried out that well, I thought. All they did was show SurYa thinking, and then falling a sleep! πŸ˜³ They should've showed more clues as to what they were thinking about; like Sandhya looking at Suraj's side of the bed, or looking at Suraj's picture on the wall, or having a FB, etc, etc. For all we know, they could've just been counting sheep! πŸ˜›

Anyways, all in all, I give the epi 7/10! πŸ˜Š

Btw ... no need to get agitated with the precap. We have the whole day tomorrow (after the epi) to do that. πŸ˜‰
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Arey wah Ami Jadoo se  mera plate yahan aagaya...

Thanks Ami you are truly an angel from another planet⭐️

Thanks hun! I'm from the planet called earth. You didn't answer my quest.. Whether eggs, trees have soul or not?πŸ˜•

@MSN n SamiR uncle feel free to answer my quest..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SamiR...I so wanted Sandy to turn to the other side and look at Sooraj's side of bed...But...πŸ˜•
That scene could have been executed more beautifully.
Then I would have given it 12/10!
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SamiR-

Thanks Juna for the thread. Agree with Bharati - these rating threads are awesome. 

I also found the episode worth watching. πŸ˜Š When it started, I was like, ' here we go again; the same old 'Sandhya makes a mistake, and Bhabho blows up' drama'! And I got angry at CVs for showing sewing masterni giving report card just after day 1! πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ (I hope Superman is a nicer masterni than her ). But then it all made sense; Sandhya totally tore apart her machine! πŸ€£ Can't blame the masterni for complaining to Bhabho.

And Meena's acting didn't annoy me as much today. I liked how she ended up talking just 5 min. before deadline πŸ˜†. And Bhabho defending Sandhya was nice. I was with Meena, thinking "Bhabho ka ghusse ka bomb ab phata ... ab phata ... ab to definitely phata! " I didn't expect her to use Sandhya's education to praise her beendni in front of the muhalla waales πŸ‘πŸΌ.

The rest of the epi was halka phulka, with the highlight of Sandhya realizing Suraj's efforts πŸ˜ƒ.

In the negatives, I didn't enjoy the SurYa on bed scene (separate beds that is πŸ˜³). It just wasn't carried out that well, I thought. All they did was show SurYa thinking, and then falling a sleep! πŸ˜³ They should've showed more clues as to what they were thinking about; like Sandhya looking at Suraj's side of the bed, or looking at Suraj's picture on the wall, or having a FB, etc, etc. For all we know, they could've just been counting sheep! πŸ˜›

Btw ... no need to get agitated with the precap. We have the whole day tomorrow (after the epi) to do that. πŸ˜‰

i haven't watched the episode yet.. but ofc im a better masterni  than her. i beat all the masternis in this world man, im number 1 masterni, superman zindabad
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SamiR-

Thanks SamiR   the credit entirely goes to Farhana who started this ratings thread and I just hijacked her idea...
Coming to you analysis of the epi -   I agree with all of it and also with your rating...
SurYa scene did not work for me too and you analysed the reason very accurately in your post...
But going with the lyrics of the BG I would think that both were sad and upset with the chain of events going on in their life.
Thanks for you comments here greatly appreciated sharing your views.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Superman.

i haven't watched the episode yet.. but ofc im a better masterni  than her. i beat all the masternis in this world man, im number 1 masterni, superman zindabad

N also don't forget Superman has number 1 bodyguards in the world -- JAM n AMI.... A deadly trio combination.. Enough to make people go nuts..πŸ˜ƒ
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

N also don't forget Superman has number 1 bodyguards in the world -- JAM n AMI.... A deadly trio combination.. Enough to make people go nuts..πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Ami... I love nuts so Can I eat those people who go nuts???

Btw nuts have souls too just like eggs and trees...  They can morph into Ami and Jamy whenever they wish🀒

-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry, but I'm gonna have to reply to many in a single post. I can't spam here because, first, Juna ji might mind 😳, and second, I found out yesterday that groupbies also have a limit to how much they can post! πŸ˜‘

Anyways, here I go:

Originally posted by: Superman.

AHAHAHAHA

and you ask me which planet im from

🀣

@ farhana - Hum saath saath hain! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Juna - Pleasure is all mine πŸ˜Š

@ Superman - Superman ZINDABAD! Btw, Superman needs bodyguards?! πŸ˜²

@ ami - How do you define 'soul'?