Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Unratable epi 8th Nov

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Angry

I dont want to rate the epi at all for today...

Simply because CVs have deliberately made it easy for themselves to show Suraj irresponsibly leaving his suitcase in the very popular Rathi place the ANGAN and then Sandhya is shown so dumb opening the suitcase there itself instead of taking it to her room.   Then slowly opening and looking through all the certificates...   How convenient to get Suraj caught and that too by the 2 most irresponsible brats in the family...

What makes me mad is how come Mohit and Chavvi inspite of their irresponsible behaviour never get any comments even from bhabasa...  Okay they made Bhabasa speak on Chavvi's irresponsiblity but when she needs to be Angryshown her place all are mum...

CVsAngry

Thank you so much as you have achieved what you wanted with the viewers...  after seasoning, oiling, roasting and baking us you will then soothe us like that 15 days trial period which lasted for 2-3 monthsAngry

Edited by Juna04 - 08 November 2012 at 9:19am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Surefire27b2011anusha34akku8910-SamiR-SugarushDeebzfarhana874vish.narenUMDUFizak.NJ.-Liebe-Fatima_QseelaksSAIBALROUTH.Ami.sitakshii

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Agree with you. No rating for tonight's episode.Ouch

Edited by ami_dabh - 08 November 2012 at 9:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011Sugarush-SamiR-Deebzvish.narenJuna04-Liebe-

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Agree.. Can't rate today's episode. Dead

Edited by Superman. - 08 November 2012 at 9:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-DeebzJuna04-Liebe-

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
very well said Juna.. I think I should stop watching it now...the show is getting on my nervous...I watched on dabh for refreshment but nowdays the show is depressing meOuch...No trp..no tensions...so the show is going anywhere...Angry 

No trps..so no ratingsEmbarrassed

Edited by Fizak - 08 November 2012 at 9:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-Deebzvish.narenJuna04-Liebe-

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
OK Juna, I thought the episode (watched only the second half) was splendid.  Why?  Look how restless Sandhya was on the bed without Sooraj?  He was gone for a day and she could not stop thinking about him.  Granted a lot has happened with her (Bhabho) and she needed another person to talk to but my hats off to the DABH team to play the sad song and show Sandhya (on her side of the bed) and Sooraj (on his side although on a different bed in a different town).  Them showing Sandhya fidgeting and restless is super.  I loved it.  Might I also add that she was looking lovely in the green sari with no jewelry.

Edited by ladyterp - 08 November 2012 at 10:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-Deebzvish.narenFizakJuna04-Liebe-.NJ.

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Juna,...Guess ur title suits the situation...! Geek

But thanda karo yaar,...!! Don't raise ur BP, they are slowing down a bit since no TRP! ROFL Let them take a little break after the long run!

Anyways there was nothing much to think and enjoy! I don't even think there were much dialogues to ponder!Disapprove

But they could at least show some Chotu-Chavi- or Meenu-Vikram or something for us to keep an eye,...! 

well lets wait n watch...! and see how it goes...!

As usual I'm leaving the Epi with Saibal Da's LU,...!! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-DeebzJuna04-Liebe-.NJ.

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Ami's creations...
Chhavi behind jail..
mugshot smiley

[/QUOTE]

Chavi I won't let u get BAIL

Edited by Fizak - 08 November 2012 at 9:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011-SamiR-anusha34Deebzvish.narenJuna04-Liebe-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I liked the episode...

1.  Daisa and others acknowledging and advising Bhabho that household chores are not of Sandhya's capability, she is something special.
2.  Bhabho trying to be patient again and again with Sandhya and encouraging her to learn sewing, etc...so as and when she gets a trigger, she is going to explode.
3.  Bhabho's hint to Meena that she is going to be in trouble.  Sandhya may have a role in saving Meena.
4.  Suraj sulking after knowing Bhabho's truth

Juna, the negatives you have mentioned about Suraj leaving suitcase in aangan, Sandhya opening it and particularly seeing her certificates slowly and keeping it outside, Chavvi and Mohit blaming and finding fault are unavoidable things of Aangan drama.

I would rate the episode 8.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34-SamiR-SugarushDeebzfarhana874vish.narenFizakJuna04-Liebe-Fatima_Q.Ami..NJ.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index