Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Dissection of the May 9th episode

KYPH_fan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

1)  The shop scene was nice and stupic at the same time. It was cute in the Angad/ Kripa's budding romance thing. But gosh, Kripa was wearing a suit, she could have easily covered the zipper with her dupatta. I guess they had to make something up.

2) How dumb does one has to be to not be able to distinguish between alcohol and medicine. I think kripa can read English, the label on the bottle has a name and alcohol content on it.

3) What was Angad talking about, as if he did a favor by not doing anything with Kripa the previous night. It would have been his fault anyway, as he was the one who offered her the drink and almost ordered  her to drink it.

Ok you might think I am cynical or something, but I just cant help NOT paying attention to detail. I am a Virgo after all!!!! I live up to my sun sign's reputation.😊  Too logical, I guess. I am waiting for the next episode now. BTW Kripa looked cute in the pyjamas and Angad made some cute faces. They BOTHπŸ˜‰ can Act.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sohniye- thumbnail

haha no i agree with u...when i was watching it i was thinking the same thing i was like why can't she just cover her back with her dupatta? but yeah they just had to show something like that...it was really cute..seems like angad and kripa are really starting to become friends now..they are so cute..hope to see more cute scenes with angad and kripa

~Sohni

Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that's what  i thought too
Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh i forgot to write.. may kripa wants to angad to touchs herπŸ˜‰....now.
nel_pari thumbnail

That was nothing........i just love todays part.....both act wonderful......

Angadzgirl thumbnail

i also love that part too. i cannot wait for tomo eposide to watch.

~sweta~

|iami5o4| thumbnail
yea your right KYPH_fan.

πŸ˜† lol... πŸ˜Š Kripa couldn't have been that drunk off of one drink too ... she probably was just buzzed or something. 😳 She looked really funny tho. πŸ˜‰ 

I did enjoy the way Angad catched her and stared into her eyes and stuff. That was cute. 😊
Shirin thumbnail
Originally posted by: KYPH_fan

2) How dumb does one has to be to not be able to distinguish between alcohol and medicine. I think kripa can read English, the label on the bottle has a name and alcohol content on it.

3) What was Angad talking about, as if he did a favor by not doing anything with Kripa the previous night. It would have been his fault anyway, as he was the one who offered her the drink and almost ordered  her to drink it.

Yeah....I agree Kripa could have easily covered herself up with her dupatta........

But as far as that alcohol part is concerned............You are probably not aware that Alcohol taken in small quantity serves as an instant medicine for cold and cough.............And Angad was only trying to help her by asking her to drink............And Kripa knew very well that she was consuming Alcohol...........It was just that she had an overdose of it..........Man...........She finished half the bottle!!!!!!

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lolz..the epi waas the sweetest of them all..how cute is angad..iam going thru an angad fever rite now!..iam all crazy abt him..
anjali.nair thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ I agree that zipper scene was stupid because Krips could hide that with dupatta. May be she just wanted Angad to hold her tight πŸ˜‰