OS PART 2, "YASH'S REALIZATION"

Posted: 11 years ago

This is a follow up to my last OS "Yash's Realization". Sorry if there are any mistakes.

P.S. Part one link at the bottom.

Yash raced towards the hospital in his car. He is not able to contain his happiness of finally realizing what Aarti meant to him. She is his life, his everything. He is so eager to see Aarti and proclaim his love to her. He feels like jumping up and down like a little kid with excitement. Funny he does not think of her as Aartiji anymore. Now she is Aarti to him. His Aarti, his, his, and only his.

Yash reached the hospital, parked his car and got out. He checked himself in the side mirror of the car and whistling a tune turned towards the front door of the hospital and -----everything happened in a split second. One minute he was standing up and the next he was on the ground banging his left elbow hard on the concrete road. He was dazed and could not comprehend what just happened and noticed that his elbow was bleeding and hurting. He saw an outstretched hand in front of him and looked up to see that it was a nurse and let her help him get up.

Yash: What happened?

Nurse: You were not watching where you were going and were knocked down by a teenage bicyclist; he got scared and ran off.

Yash: It was my fault, thank you for helping me.

Nurse: Is your elbow ok? Is it bothering you? If so I can bandage it for you.

Yash: No I am ok.  I am so happy today that a scraped elbow is not going to bother me!!

With that he gave her a boyish smile and went inside the hospital.

Yash approached Prashant's room, he cannot wait another minute to see his Aarti, and he is so eager that his heart was racing with anticipation. He was about to open the door when Ansh came dashing out and wanted to go to the bathroom. Yash was going to show him where the bathroom is but Ansh insisted his papa take him. Yash ruffled Ansh's hair and patiently took him to the bathroom and told him to hurry up.

Yash impatiently paced the hallway waiting for Ansh to finish and when he came out of the bathroom, they both headed towards Prashant's room again.

When they entered the room Yash did not see Aarti in the room. He was so disappointed that he stopped breathing for a minute. Prashant was lying in the bed with his eyes closed. Yash was ready to leave with Ansh to look for Aarti and heard Prashant say "please wait".

Yash: Prashant, how are you feeling?

Prashant: Much better. Thank you.

Yash: Where is Aarti?

Prashant: She went to the cafeteria to get something to drink. (It did not escape his attention that Yash called Aarti just "Aarti" not "Aartijii")

Yash was ready to take Ansh and leave to go find Aarti when Prashant stopped him.

Prashant: Yash, I want to talk to you. Can you please send Ansh to the cafeteria with a nurse and stay?

Yash felt a little apprehension and wanted to know if it can wait for another day since he has something very important to take care off, but Prashant said this is very important. Yash nodded his head yes and sent Ansh to the cafeteria.

Prashant thanked Yash for all he did for him for the treatment of his cancer, paying the medical bills and letting Aarti stay at the hospital and take care of him. He also said he owes his life to Yash. And he will be indebted to him forever. Yash said that they were even since Prashant helped Aarti and helped him find Aarti and Ansh when he was desperately looking for them in Lalitpur. (He still believed that it was Prashant who led him to the Temple to Find Aarti and Ansh). He felt like Prashant was not done talking to him and still apprehensively waited for him to continue. He is very anxious to find Aarti, take her home and tell her how much he loves her and cannot live without her. He wanted to hold her, not like before but with his new found deep love for her and never, never let her go.

Prashant continued to talk and Yash brought his attention back to him.

Prashant: Yash, do you love Aarti? I mean really, really love her? If you do, don't wait to tell her. Shower her with your love and make her happy. If you do not love her take this as a warning. I still love her and want her back if she will have me. And I want my son Ansh too.

Yash was completely taken by surprise. This was the last thing he expected from Prashant after all Aarti has been thru at his hands. How dare he?? He was fuming and tried to control his anger before he said anything.

Yash: Prashant I am glad that you got another chance at life. Hope you will be happy with your new life. But remember I will never, never let even your shadow fall on Aarti or Ansh. After what you have put Aarti thru in life, she may have forgiven you, but know this I have not forgiven you and I never will. And Ansh is MY SON AND MINE ALONE. I don't even want Ansh to know that you are his biological father who did not want anything to do with him even before he was born. It will be devastating to a small boy. And I cannot let anything or anybody hurt my son. Did you get that?????? Please stay away from Aarti and Ansh.

Yash stormed out of Prashant's room. Once he is outside he took a few deep breaths and tried to calm himself down before he went to find Aarti and Ansh. Lots of thoughts are going thru his head. He found them in the lounge and both of them were laughing and looked happy together. He always wants to see them happy like this. He needs to find out what Aarti wants in life to always stay happy. Until he finds out he cannot burden her with his love realization. He just stood there observing both of them and knew he cannot live without Aarti and Ansh. Aarti, Ansh, Palak and Payal are his life. He cannot live without them.

Please hit LIKE and comment.

Thank you all for your comments and support so far.

Part one:   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3276033

P.S. I will be updating soon.

Edited by padmavar - 11 years ago
Very nice Padmavar. And now that you have written this part and ended it where you did, you do have to continue you know. You can't leave it here ðŸ˜›.

Oh - and if you don't mind, can you paste a link to your first OS here? Since this is a continuation, it will help to have the 2 parts linked.
wow wonderful.really superbkeep it up
Beautiful OS is what I can say!😃 Your title itself indicates that it is a huge realisation by Yash that he is truly in love with his own Aarti...!😳😳 I loved it... Keep it up Padmavar! Eager waiting for your next OS.. hehehe..😉😉
Awww
no no Yash. go ahead tell her na. and get antibacterial cream on that scratch.  it's won't be romantic if you're sick with infection
everyone loves to hear they are loved. it's never a burden 😕

Can i get a pm?😳

Beautifully written sweety !! Waiting for your updates and dotn 4get to pm me !!
Superb
Can't wait 4 d next part
What happens next? Great story.
It's wonderful. Hate that Prashant, how dare he say Yash like that.
Loved the continuation to he first part. Beautifully written.