Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

After Ajay's appeal, YRF to be investigated. (Page 5)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
That is nice that Ajay is letting Kajol attend the premiere...I am sure Kajol will be invited.. DDLJ is very special for YRF Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

OK maddy...on the same grounds ...can the small time actors ...ask the biggies like Salman, Akshay, SRK , Ajay and Amir...to not do any films for the next two years...so that the small time actors can have a fair release of their movies...would that be fair????

I am talking abt this issue and I am supporting him on this particular issue:)  My issue of concern is not even SOS... It doesnt even look appealing to me... My complain is with the monopoly by most of the productions houses and the ones getting affected are the smaller films that dont even get a fair release... If all this benefits the smaller filmmakers in some way, its good in the long run... 

Jupiters_Cock

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
YRF did nothing wrong ...Ajay is doing it 4 publicity ..or may be he is misguided ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Barfiipria4everblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

OK maddy...on the same grounds ...can the small time actors ...ask the biggies like Salman, Akshay, SRK , Ajay and Amir...to not do any films for the next two years...so that the small time actors can have a fair release of their movies...would that be fair????

I am talking abt this issue and I am supporting him on this particular issue:)  My issue of concern is not even SOS... It doesnt even look appealing to me... My complain is with the monopoly by most of the productions houses and the ones getting affected are the smaller films that dont even get a fair release... If all this benefits the smaller filmmakers in some way, its good in the long run... 
I am also talking about this issue only MaddyLOL

The thing is that ADF has no case against YRF unless they are able to prove that YRF did something against the law...which i don't think that YRF did...

I will say again that in a free world...the Government does not interefere in how the businesses conduct themselves...their interference is limited to see if the business is following the laws laid by the Government...the Government can't tell businesses to SLOW DOWN...so that the smaller businesses can catch up with them...that doesn't happen...atleast not in India and USA...that will kill the economy...what the Government can do is ...it can take measures, provide incentives to these small businesses...it cannot dictate the bigger businesses...I mean that would be ridiculous...

See in USA these big companies are sending the job over seas...now the US Govt is giving tax incentives to the businesses who create jobs in USA...it can't tell those companies not to send the jobs over seas...The Government telling the businesses what to do would mean disaster.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiSRK-BEBO-koiza-PuffinHypercityHotMess

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
ajay should just release his movie this friday and end the battle...he'll get plenty of screens before JTHJ releases on 13th.. 

sanju01

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

I am also talking about this issue only MaddyLOL

The thing is that ADF has no case against YRF unless they are able to prove that YRF did something against the law...which i don't think that YRF did...

I will say again that in a free world...the Government does not interefere in how the businesses conduct themselves...their interference is limited to see if the business is following the laws laid by the Government...the Government can't tell businesses to SLOW DOWN...so that the smaller businesses can catch up with them...that doesn't happen...atleast not in India and USA...that will kill the economy...what the Government can do is ...it can take measures, provide incentives to these small businesses...it cannot dictate the bigger businesses...I mean that would be ridiculous...

See in USA these big companies are sending the job over seas...now the US Govt is giving tax incentives to the businesses who create jobs in USA...it can't tell those companies not to send the jobs over seas...The Government telling the businesses what to do would mean disaster.

You think YRF is not wrong... I think YRF is wrong... Lets leave it at that... LOL

blue-ice.

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
^ so u r saying CCI and CAT  also wrong ????

SRK-BEBO

SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
LOL, its funny, people who have no background or knowledge about the issue and company policies, support AD's lol case which has no depth..just because we support under dog and like to win under dog rise against a giant ( mirchi masala)

These are the days, cinema businessman even cant book theaters prior months , they should think the possibility of "many more movies's arrival.Confused

When people ask to push movies and dates to avoid the clash and save their movie, its all good?.Confused

when some onemind their own buisness with proper deals months ago, with out  asking to push the other film, thats bad.?

phewSleepy

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 08 November 2012 at 11:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PuffinHypercitytomnjerry2blue-ice.

Go to top