After Ajay's appeal, YRF to be investigated. - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

ajay should just release his movie this friday and end the battle...he'll get plenty of screens before JTHJ releases on 13th.. 

yea why not? and really how many ppl watch movies during festivals, I don't,  there's so much stuff to do , so many rituals to follow, family get togethers etc rather then watching films 😛
Thanks to this...there won't be any more clashes between two biggies in future now 
Ajay is fighting for his own movie,not for any small time producers and actors.So only ajay will benefit from this issue,not any small time producer or actor.Today he is accusing YRF of being monopolistic,tomorrow he is also going to do the same 'monopoly'.This so called monopoly will never stop.
The people who are supporting small budget films,i guess they don't know the quality of these films.Most of these movies are full of sex and violence.These kind of movies can't be watched with families so how can we support these kind of movies.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA259ZV8fjo[/YOUTUBE]

Can we support such kind of movies?Do u think people would be going to the theatres,spending money and watching such kind of movies?😆I hope people here are discussing about these kind of small movies with small time actors and small time producers only.😆 

Edited by sanju01 - 11 years ago

forget about these movies dude- people rarely waste money on watching something that doesn't have star value or has B listers!

Today every move every person every audience is calculative and thats the truth! YRF did not do anything out of the world! 

another article! So it is still not sorted out or is !! This is going to take a long time, Ajay seems to determinate to show how bollywood operate. Good fight I guess.
Yeah is timing might be wrong, someone has the do it anyways. Hope something good come out of this.
After so many tries Ajay still could not prove YRF wrong... PITY !!!! 😆

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
Ajay wanted to prove his stardom so badly by beating SRK that he's started to act insane now.

Ajay's own film "All the Best" was distributed by YRF.  I didn't see him whining and crying about their tactics then.  

Now Talaash is trying to force cinemas to screen for two weeks and leave out Khiladi 786 so Ajay isn't doing anything for the industry either.  

He's delusional if he think he's making any difference.
Honestly, I really don't see Ajay as some messiah out to improve the big bad world of Bollywood where everything can be fair and all. He's doing this because his film is not the getting the kind of release he wants. Do we really think that if SOS was clashing with some Tushar Kapoor film, Ajay would NOT get the majority of the screens and thus "monopolize" the market for himself? I certainly don't see him complaining then. I don't even think he would complain if he had gotten to the screens first.

His partners Viacom and Eros are dead silent on the issue...Eros probably because of this:

Komal Nahta ?@KomalNahta

1 exhibitr sittng in my ofice says,Eros (distributr of SOS)had also clubbed Ra.1,Rockstr,Desi Boyz last yr.while signing deals with cinemas.

It's stupid to take someone to court for doing the same thing you did simply because they were smart enough to do so 3-4 months earlier before you even bothered.

Secondly, I really don't see this helping out any small time filmmakers who can't get a wide release because of clashes with big PH's. So let's say, the government agrees such tie-in agreements are illegal, then what? PH's will approach exhibitors for each film separately and they will still get the majority of the screens.

Suppose you're the exhibitor and you have a big PH like Eros, YRF, Viacom, UTV with films starring big stars like SRK,Sallu, Aamir, Ajay, Akshay, Katrina, etc...vs a comparatively small film with not-so-well known directors, cast...Which one are you going to preference to? Obviously the one with the big names right? Which one is the audience most likely to watch? The film with big names obviously. It may not be fair to all parties involved, but it's the truth...not only of BW but every business in the world. Consumers give preference to names they know, not those they don't. So if we want the "underdogs" to get preference, then the whole system itself has to be changed...which is well, easier said than done. These small fights won't do anything to make the industry "fairer," at least not in my opinion.
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

You think YRF is not wrong... I think YRF is wrong... Lets leave it at that... ðŸ˜†

for some YRF is right bcz SRK is in their movie😆 ...Suppose there was Same issue , same movie , everything else was same , just replace SRK with Salman ...then for same ppl YRF will be Wrong ðŸ˜‰

there r very few ppl who r looking into this issue without being biased ( like u maddy ) otherwise majority is supporting based on their fav ... its a fan war for them ... just bcz their fav's movie is not suffering they r fine with it  ðŸ˜†   ... Hope one day SRK's movie faces the same then wld love to see the reactions of some ðŸ˜‰
Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago
Originally posted by subha2601

Ya isse!
Inbhestigation kareika padi!😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£