He gave a statement...PEOPLE ARE NOT SATISFIED - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by loveydovey

Taking a break! Aha I see... So for how many days is that?
10? 30? 50? 100? See my point?

You literally need to be logical and then think... GENESIS HIMSELF THAT HE WILL BE TAKING A BREAK... WHEN... HE DOESN'T KNOW.. HOW LONG... DEPENDING ON THE SCRIPT... YOU ARE BELIEVING SOMEONE WHO YOU DON'T KNOW OVER BARUN WHO YOUR A FAN OFF AND YOU TRUST... WHAT A FAN YOU ARE!!

Edited by Haz78 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rushitaa

how could one take a break and not know for how long...
thats really stupid.

i bet in a few days he'll come out saying that he quits.

cant believe I got sucked into a stupid indian drama! 😡

Believe what you want... H WON'T LIE TO HIS FANS... IF HE WAS FORCED TO MAKE A STATEMENT THEN HE WOULD HAVE PHRASED IT ANOTHER WAY... WHICH DOESN'T INDICATE HIM SAYING THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHEN HIS BREAK WILL BE!!
and no offence. he is still an actor..
and he knows what might or might not happen if he quits...so this could just a be stunt to keep his image intact.
true, to each their own. I'll believe what I want.. 😆
Originally posted by Rushitaa

true, to each their own. I'll believe what I want.. 😆

Yeah I say that too.. I believe what I want... it's just crazy in the forum that people call them selves fans of Barun but don't respect his statement they say he is lieing... they don't believe him... it's just crazy
Originally posted by Haz78

You literally need to be logical and then think... GENESIS HIMSELF THAT HE WILL BE TAKING A BREAK... WHEN... HE DOESN'T KNOW.. HOW LONG... DEPENDING ON THE SCRIPT... YOU ARE BELIEVING SOMEONE WHO YOU DON'T KNOW OVER BARUN WHO YOUR A FAN OFF AND YOU TRUST... WHAT A FAN YOU ARE!!

LOL I am being logical. He said his break won't be a short one and his break can be 100 days long too and he is taking this break out of his own will. One break more will kill the already almost dead show.

And somehow I find the last lines you wrote very hilarious ðŸ˜† You needn't tell me what to do and whom to believe.