India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Taarey Nok jhok! ;)

puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
NOTE- IF NOT A TAAREY FAN THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING!!

Hey my dear Taareyians! Did you people liked today's episode? I toh simply loved it.. Loving Taarey's cute Nok jhok..loving how Taani is answering back to Rey.. Loved how she held his hand..
After such a long time we got our "Look look hawa hawa"..  Pehla - Jab Taani bolti hai." Yeh single nahi hai. Mai hu inki date" and doosra when a couple askes them ," Kya tum dono as a couple aaye ho?"
remember the scene when Rey bend down and said to Taani.." Stop me if you can!"
I was like.." Koi toh rok lo!"

Loved the boy's masti today! They were soo hilarious!
I liked it sooo when the girls came and said "Hi boys!!" n the guys shouted and said.." Tum log party make up me kitni scary lagti ho!!" I was LOLing hard that time!!LOL

Loved Taani's dialouge to Swayam.. "Bhai! Sab theek hai na?" Wink
Remember that scene?? When Taarey enteredand Vicky said.." Aaj lagta hai naya couple ban raha hai!" And Swayam's concern for her behen..!!! Hahahah.. Was too funny!
The last scene when Rey gives an ' irritated wala look' to Taani and Taani giving him an "Mujhse bachke kaha jaaoge" wala look!

Not to forget how cute and Sexy Taani was looking! No wonder why didn't anyone, especially Rey, Notice that she was wearing something different and looking sooo cute!
Even Rey was looking Hot! But I miss his old Haircut!Embarrassed

Precap.. Again a Taarey MU Cry VP dancing was too funny.. LOL! I hope they don't drag this MU track zyada din tak! No wonder Rose king and Queen kaun banega..
I hope Taarey bane n we get a romantic dance on a romantic song!Embarrassed
Waiting for the gang dance desparately.. Thursday se Monday tak ke safar bohot lamba hota hai!!

LOVE U VRINDA DII FOR PORTRAYING TAANI SOOO WELL!!

P.S.- M missing Both Sneha and Sharon.. A LOTT!!! MORE THAN A LOTT!! Wish Sharon would be there!

Ok. I think Precap ne Taareyians ko thoda sad bana diya hai.. So here's a question which could lift up there mood..
Which song do you think suits Taarey the best???  You can list any number of songs.. BUT REASON MUST HAI!!
For me its.. IS this love from Kismat Konnection..n my reason is.. Rey is confused with his feelings for Taani so this song is perfect for them! What do you guys think??

If you are a true taarey fan then nothing Can stop you from commenting! so do comment!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

aria_taareyMisha92Tia3303iamursforeverstaronefanNikitaLuvsTaReyFreakin_girlSwenna10sadaf_5ashkaadews100Seema1987XTaaReyVirManXasmamemberZuna4TaareyKaNcHaN_06-CussTheWorldUpshamanbkzoharocksGoonies4EverSayaneeH.Lecter.wanderlust.desigirl_VDLavender_Luna--taareylove---chand91PreciousHeart...Ritzy...salta.PixieBunnie.patie

.wanderlust. IF-Rockerz
.wanderlust.
.wanderlust.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I agree wid you :D
Taani Looks soo pretyy <3
Loved Taani today , She chipkofyin wid rey and den asking Bhai'Sab theek hai na ? Lol :P

Den Vp Dancing LOL Cant wait for Monday now ! Tho i dun want 2 see Mu's b/w dem :/ 

.wanderlust. IF-Rockerz
.wanderlust.
.wanderlust.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
And and how cud i frgt to mention - How rey came close to her n said ' Stop Me if U can' Blushing 
Uff Uff , Rey just finds ways to cum close to her <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkaa

-CussTheWorldUp IF-Dazzler
-CussTheWorldUp
-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ditto...!!! but i don't understand y taani didn't get a rose till now...!!! Confused ... i thought she would be getting looottta roses...!!!!
n i would love to see taarey dance on some dangerously romantic + slow song cause i seriously wanna see them slow dance... Tongue Big smile
puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KunwarKiDeewani

And and how cud i frgt to mention - How rey came close to her n said ' Stop Me if U can'Blushing
Uff Uff , Rey just finds ways to cum close to her <3

Hehe!! Hey.. U forgot to select a song for taarey! Smile
puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyay

ditto...!!! but i don't understand y taani didn't get a rose till now...!!! Confused... i thought she would be getting looottta roses...!!!!
n i would love to see taarey dance on some dangerously romantic + slow song cause i seriously wanna see them slow dance... TongueBig smile

I totally agree wid u shreya! But i guess humari taani ko rose dene ka hak sirf rey ko hai Wink .. U forgot to select a song for taarey!
Swenna10 Goldie
Swenna10
Swenna10

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
yaaa today's epi was wooowww & Taani Looking sooo prity.& hope that TaaRey hi Roseday Q&K jeete.

Yaa from my side this song is perfectly sute TaaRey...specialy from Taani.TaaRey ki MU ho rahi hai.so isme jo is song ka 1st antra perfect Hai.its:

Kanhi To Nazar Milao;
Kabhi To Kareeb Aao...by Adnan Sami..

Mai to jab b ye song sunti hu Taarey ko imzn krti hu.vese to har song me bt i thnk its sutes on TaaRey...

Edited by Swenna10 - 08 November 2012 at 11:15am

puzzles.

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taareyforever

NOTE- IF NOT A TAAREY FAN THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING!!

Hey my dear Taareyians! Did you people liked today's episode? I toh simply loved it.. Loving Taarey's cute Nok jhok..loving how Taani is answering back to Rey.. Loved how she held his hand..
After such a long time we got our "Look look hawa hawa"..  Pehla - Jab Taani bolti hai." Yeh single nahi hai. Mai hu inki date" and doosra when a couple askes them ," Kya tum dono as a couple aaye ho?"
remember the scene when Rey bend down and said to Taani.." Stop me if you can!"
I was like.." Koi toh rok lo!"

so agreed...loved this scene the most...he was inches apart and i was lyk...shit im dead...i so luv them ...thanks to the cvs for a beautiful scene like this...Embarrassed

puzzles.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index