Yay he's not leaving...

ASRmk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
He's just taking a break which he doesn't even know for how long BUT HE WILL BE BACK !!!!

Come on guys, if we were true fans of Arnav's or Barun's we would support this decision coz we don't know the real reason, there is be a very very good reason that he's taking the break and I guess we just have to support him for that ðŸ˜Š 

Hope you guys agree? ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRmk thumbnail
No ones thinking positively like me?? 
Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree... so many people who call themselves fans are not even believing him saying that he was forced to say it...
melvyaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree wid yu
finally a good positive post!!!
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
NO IPKKND WITOUT BARUN WE ARE GOING TO MISS U SO MUCH BARUN U'L ALWAYS B R ARNAVSINGHRAIZADA NO 1 ON EARTH CAN B ASR'S NO BARUN MEANS NO IPK...
princesspurple thumbnail
Frankly, I have no idea what's going on right now.  I'm just trying to catch up with all of this information.

I don't know if he's leaving, taking a break or whatever it is.  My real question is whether he himself is taking a break or is the PH giving him a break to take.  These are two different things and quite a lot of politics does take place in the entertainment business.
marie2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is all politics saying that he's taking a break. That's bull shit. We r not fools. Fooling us so that we''ll  support IPKKND. No Barun than no supporting IPKKND. SP that's final. We Fans r not fools.
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I personally think that all this is being said
just to pacify the pans...else why wud a 
PH give an unlimited period break to the lead???
He's leaving permanently!!!
ASRmk thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveArnavnUday

NO IPKKND WITOUT BARUN WE ARE GOING TO MISS U SO MUCH BARUN U'L ALWAYS B R ARNAVSINGHRAIZADA NO 1 ON EARTH CAN B ASR'S NO BARUN MEANS NO IPK...

Their not actually replacing him so don't stress and yeh I agree that he will be missed but he must have a good reason why he's taking the break and I think that he deserves that 
ASRmk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haz78

I agree... so many people who call themselves fans are not even believing him saying that he was forced to say it...

Thank you ðŸ˜Š Nice to know that there's some people who agree