Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

still born child - cliched yet real (Page 3)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sennareni

OMG Munni... One scene and sooo many questions..

Hmm so finally dadaji is the culprit... Kitna Vishwaas rakha tha maine dadaji pe... Ki itne usool ke pakke, disciplined man apni zindagi mein kabhi koi dishonest kaam nahi karenge... But sab gaya drain pe... Lagta hai tat DJ is the culprit... 

If tat being truth i feel bad for SB...Then as per SBs favourite words, yeh joh kaale baadal uske zindagi me mandra rahe hai , uska kaaran dadaji hi hai...

hehehe Anne.. just the precap scene of 30 seconds.. and so many questions..

dadaji the judge looks like the culprit...

Anne that makes him more human .. as it is human to err...and any man can go on a wrong way to make her daughters life better.. his love for his daughter and his obsession for the reputation of family name must have made him take the step.. i am not against it.. as it is quite natural...

dadaji's outburst today said a lot Anne.. if he wasn't guilty he would have walked away without a word.. but you say na.. jiske man mein khot ho... yeah same thing here ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sennareni

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Dadaji is surely involved... 

Was the kid out of wedlock? but then we saw pics of Swamini bua in sindoor right?

I wish the next step is taken by Karan... coz I am tired of Maanvi facing the brunt of the Vadheras Ouch

poojie .. dadaji's look in the precap confirms it.. 

so why was she staring at the mangalsutra in the box.. she was married and is the chlld not out of wedlock.. ahhh confusing

@bold- poojie even i hope that Karan makes the next move .. it would be more logical and gripping to know his intentions 

Dadaji still hated the husband and hence told him to get lost and gave the baby to him ...and told lies to Swamini that the baby was still-born and her husband left her 

And why is Karan troubling mannu? he sends them an envelope with the photo and then now pretends who is SB? 

Also the photo was stickied outside the envelope...did the envelope contain anything inside? we never saw the follow-up of that..virman never opened the envelope ...lol where is it btw..?? LOL  

sennareni

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

so there could have been a rift between SB and Karan's dad.. 

may be ddj wanted to get SB re-married which is why he must have told her of still born child

but important question is who might have raised Karan . where is his dad???

But Munni there is another option here... May be SB was either divorced or separated from her husband when she gave birth...And SBs husband might have wanted the kid to be with him , so u know he might have made some ploy there making dadaji believe tat the kid was still born...

That guy would have thought tat he could not get the custody of the kid cos DJ was a great lawyer at that time and too much of money, power and influence and so he found another way to have his kid...

you have point Anne .. with her being divorced and may be dadaji gave karan to his dad and told SB that the baby was still born.. 

@bold -  so that proves dadaji is innocent..isn't he..

very logical anne.. can't wait to see how it unfolds and want Maanvi winning this game with flying colors.. Viru boy will have a proud smile.. 

sennareni

sennareni Goldie
sennareni
sennareni

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

and that time we will get the dialogue "SORRY mannu ,. main tumhe samjh hi nahin payi " - ***rolling my eyes***

Oh No Munni, pls do not have this kind of expectations from these writers...Ouch They will never let the god drop down from the pedestal...Day Dreaming

We can expect something like this.."Muje tumpe bahut garv hai mannu, Muje vishwaas tha ki meri choti behan kabhi galat nahi ho sakti.. Lekin yeh sab maine tumhare bhalaiye k liye kiya tha...Main yeh dekh nahi sakti thi ki  koi meri choti behan pe ungli utaaye... and so on the dialogue continues with these writers...D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadSuarez

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Dadaji still hated the husband and hence told him to get lost and gave the baby to him ...and told lies to Swamini that the baby was still-born and her husband left her 

And why is Karan troubling mannu? he sends them an envelope with the photo and then now pretends who is SB? 

Also the photo was stickied outside the envelope...did the envelope contain anything inside? we never saw the follow-up of that..virman never opened the envelope ...lol where is it btw..?? LOL  

I think Karan is waiting for the right opportunity to strike a war.. I am more inquisitive about Karan's intentions .. is he good bad or evil Confused

but Mannu is falling deep into this. and CVs ki jai ho poojie.. the envelop is vanished .. mumbai hotel mein hoga woh envelop LOL LOL

....Poojie....

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

and that time we will get the dialogue "SORRY mannu ,. main tumhe samjh hi nahin payi " - ***rolling my eyes***

Oh No Munni, pls do not have this kind of expectations from these writers...Ouch They will never let the god drop down from the pedestal...Day Dreaming

We can expect something like this.."Muje tumpe bahut garv hai mannu, Muje vishwaas tha ki meri choti behan kabhi galat nahi ho sakti.. Lekin yeh sab maine tumhare bhalaiye k liye kiya tha...Main yeh dekh nahi sakti thi ki  koi meri choti behan pe ungli utaaye... and so on the dialogue continues with these writers...D'oh

ohh no .. you are right. i am expecting way too much.. how can a god drop from the pedestal . to say sorry to human .-

and that is anne.. i can'r see any other words from her.. she will say the exact words.. mujhe tumpe garv  hain .. lol really . .. yeah after the truth comes .. until then . "shut up Mannu . tape your mouth "Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suarezsennareni

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged

I think Karan is waiting for the right opportunity to strike a war.. I am more inquisitive about Karan's intentions .. is he good bad or evil Confused

but Mannu is falling deep into this. and CVs ki jai ho poojie.. the envelop is vanished .. mumbai hotel mein hoga woh envelop LOL LOL

If my above assumption is right about dadaji being the culprit ...then he might want revenge..or simply acceptance from swamini.. 

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

If my above assumption is right about dadaji being the culprit ...then he might want revenge..or simply acceptance from swamini.. 

poojie going by EHM standards .. no revenge or vengeance .. they believe in forgive and forgetLOL

Go to top