still born child - cliched yet real

Posted: 11 years ago
Ahhh curtains finally raised.. our theory about SB's still born child seems to come true ...cliched but quite prominent and realistic in big families some 25 years back 

so SB tries to make a connection . and confirm it if she indeed gave birth to a still born

in the dining table scene..
it was like the SB should be scolding Mannu on top of her voice .. but she was thoughtful and contemplating the issue

and dadaji on the hand was supposed to be more controlled in words.. but he couldn't today .In many other situations he would walk away.. but today he went ballistic with words.. which shows his clear involvement in separating the mom-son duo

so what went in behind .. how does it come up.. who will make the next move? Vadheras or Karan . what are karan's intentions?what is he hinting by sending SB's pic in the envelope.. and his intentions behind the Hrishikesh house .. ,,
where is Karan's dad ? alive or dead ?
 why was Karan quite till now ,. why did he resurface now??
Was dadaji involved in this.. who else are part of it.. If dadaji was involved .why . if it was for khandaan ki izzat.. 
what is the big deal if she was married to Karan's father and later giving birth as the child is out of wedlock .. 
If at all... dadaji wants the baby out of her life and SB to get married again.. why didn't she  get married to someone..? does she still love him ?

If she still loves him .. where was Karan's dad during Karan's birth .??

so many unanswered questions .. how will they deal it is a different opinion .. wish I had time ..would write an OS on SB's past , for my own sanity LOL

Originally posted by komalkhokhar

I have no words for dadaji
looks like dadaji was involved in this . which is why his reaction was so extreme with ballistic words 
Dadaji is the "guilty" one
thats why he was all shouting , lets see what was the reason behind this , and who raised Karan
Originally posted by SaraPari

Dadaji is the "guilty" one
thats why he was all shouting , lets see what was the reason behind this , and who raised Karan

so many questions sara.. he looks guilty 

lets see what happened in the past - please some logic dal do CVs
imao di i m confused totally confused..
today epi i just loved virman scene..
m sure abt 1 thing dat dadji is behind all dis but dont noe y he did dat..lol but d dialgue of  d day for me way

🤣maine aaj tak tumhare har faisle mein tumhara saath diya
After reading this..M just waiting for the day when everyone will knw that maanvi was right!! I felt so bad for her!! Bt felt bad equally for V as he had to fold hands in front of sb!!! grrr
Originally posted by viratmanvi

imao di i m confused totally confused..
today epi i just loved virman scene..
m sure abt 1 thing dat dadji is behind all dis but dont noe y he did dat..lol but d dialgue of  d day for me way

🤣maine aaj tak tumhare har faisle mein tumhara saath diya

Ash VirMan scenes were  Virat is such a sweet hubby .. yesterday Mannu's dialogue and today his explanation was awesome

and dadaji .. did something to save the khaandan ki izzat lol 

@ red - that will be a golden dialogue for us for the next few days ðŸ¤£

dadaji is the one who hav done all this Munni di... m sure of it... how come swamini has a son and dont know about it... its next to impossible...but i was wondering the man SB saw in the mall is karan only then how she recognised him then ??? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Suarez

After reading this..M just waiting for the day when everyone will knw that maanvi was right!! I felt so bad for her!! Bt felt bad equally for V as he had to fold hands in front of sb!!! grrr

hey the only best outcome of this is Maanvi will outshine everyone by the end of the track.. making Viru boy proud of his petite wife 

and that time we will get the dialogue "SORRY mannu ,. main tumhe samjh hi nahin payi " - ***rolling my eyes***