will Rk come to the chawl

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
tomorrow and save Malik from Madhu?
how can a case be closed thats the biggest question?

Also have to ask about indian law  if the case is closed then what gives dips the right  to reopen it?

sorry any lndian lawyers out there that can explain?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes me too worried who is she to open the case she is not rk mother, his father, his brother even his wife i don't think that she can power to give order to open the case but again its filmy naaa so be patient but how rk will stop this case its interesting waiting for this.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

yes me too worried who is she to open the case she is not rk mother, his father, his brother even his wife i don't think that she can power to give order to open the case but again its filmy naaa so be patient but how rk will stop this case its interesting waiting for this.

its confusing i would like rk to tell madhu everything about her so madhu is careful of what she does
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
due to all this situation a strong emotional bond  between RK & MADHU will bring them more closer😃
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Now this situation tells me that its Deepali's time to leave . RK will not tolerate Dips trying to Malain Madhu's respect in the house . 

RK will never tolerate . He has been quite when Dips tried to irritate him . But since she has tried to pull Madhu down RK will make life hell for Dips & whoever supports Dips . 
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manesha76

Now this situation tells me that its Deepali's time to leave . RK will not tolerate Dips trying to Malain Madhu's respect in the house . 

RK will never tolerate . He has been quite when Dips tried to irritate him . But since she has tried to pull Madhu down RK will make life hell for Dips & whoever supports Dips . 

Oh...then i wish she enjoys her LASTTT plan😆😆😆😉
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: suk19

Also have to ask about indian law  if the case is closed then what gives dips the right  to reopen it?

I dont hav any idea abt law...But yeah...Deepali can in no way open some other person's case...be it RK or otherwise😡😡
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He is surely gonna follow her to chawl after knowing her absense
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everything shown in shows about court proceeding is not how courts works...Once Fir is lauched not even the person who filled it can take it back..or ask police to stop the investigation..police has taken the permission of court..is upto the court whether to give or not... To stop the case...person has to move the high court to cancel it..Edited by sweetu_neetu - 11 years ago
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

The moment RK realizes his biwi is not there in their room, he will rush to chawl.

He will reason out with Madhu about Malik doing all these things is only because of his love for his daughter.
He may also tell that if a daughter is hurt so much by her husband her Father will get very angry and upset with all the situations. So Malik trying to harm him is not wrong.
Madhu who is already in shock after realizing what Malik did to RK will be stunned to see RK defending Malik.

I don't know exactly how FIR once filed will be closed. But I think in serials some things will be tweaked according to the situation.